Search found 27 matches

by easyjet12
30 Jun 2012, 21:57
Forum: News and previews
Topic: The A330 and A340
Replies: 948
Views: 617055

Re: The A330 and A340

fsx738 wrote:A380 vc is compatible with FSX too. :)
you are wrong, i got missing things in it and it drops FPS to very low because it is made for fs2004
by easyjet12
30 Jun 2012, 17:31
Forum: News and previews
Topic: The A330 and A340
Replies: 948
Views: 617055

Re: The A330 and A340

Is the VC going to be FSX compatible or only for FS2004 like in A380? :/
by easyjet12
16 Aug 2011, 13:03
Forum: News and previews
Topic: A380 Virtual Cockpit released!
Replies: 143
Views: 125011

Re: A380 Virtual Cockpit released!

I tried A380VC with FSX... I got good FPS ( 39FPS ) but the autopilot area is screwed up :( BTW, what are your specs, just thinking can i run 20-40 FPS with FSX and HD 4250 graphics card. GTX 580 3GB...with many sceneries installed.... Sounds like im gonna get low FPS with Mobility HD 4250 256 MB, ...
by easyjet12
15 Aug 2011, 13:38
Forum: News and previews
Topic: A380 Virtual Cockpit released!
Replies: 143
Views: 125011

Re: A380 Virtual Cockpit released!

Srilanka wrote:I tried A380VC with FSX... I got good FPS ( 39FPS ) but the autopilot area is screwed up :(
BTW, what are your specs, just thinking can i run 20-40 FPS with FSX and HD 4250 graphics card.
by easyjet12
15 Aug 2011, 11:34
Forum: News and previews
Topic: The A320 V2.1
Replies: 233
Views: 150891

Re: The A320 V2.1

news here? you know every time you ask a kitten dies.. just saying.. Oh shit, i love kittens, please people, stop asking. :lol: Sry for little offtopic but i must have to post this picture: http://ktulu.com.ar/god-kills-a-kitten-generator/poster.php?txt=jura+lbh+nfx+JURA+VGF+ERNQL%2C&lang=en :lol:
by easyjet12
13 Aug 2011, 18:03
Forum: News and previews
Topic: The A320 V2.1
Replies: 233
Views: 150891

Re: The A320 V2.1

Tavers wrote:
iberia321 wrote:news here?
you know every time you ask a kitten dies.. just saying..
Oh shit, i love kittens, please people, stop asking. :lol:
by easyjet12
13 Aug 2011, 17:53
Forum: News and previews
Topic: A380 Virtual Cockpit released!
Replies: 143
Views: 125011

Re: A380 Virtual Cockpit released!

AWESOMEEEEE!!!!!!! Goddammit, i want my new hard drive from HP and fast because they sended an new because my old broked and i luckily have warranty. But AWESOME!!!!
E: Will there be an FSX version of this?
by easyjet12
09 Jul 2011, 15:45
Forum: News and previews
Topic: A380 Virtual cockpit previews
Replies: 394
Views: 245537

Re: A380 Virtual cockpit previews

thomasAF228 wrote:hi,
when the cockpit is ready ???
When its done, happy now?
by easyjet12
03 Jul 2011, 12:06
Forum: News and previews
Topic: A321 virtual cockpit preview
Replies: 93
Views: 74395

Re: A321 virtual cockpit preview

OMFG That beats many payware A321 virtual cockpits!! Damn PA, u guys are awesome.
by easyjet12
03 Jul 2011, 12:03
Forum: News and previews
Topic: A380 Virtual cockpit previews
Replies: 394
Views: 245537

Re: A380 Virtual cockpit previews

When watching that PFD preview, is those really GAUGES which are coming to this VC? If yes, it looks fcking awesome!! Great VC, hope u release soon it, take ur time to it.
by easyjet12
23 Apr 2011, 12:54
Forum: News and previews
Topic: A321 released!
Replies: 165
Views: 121437

Re: A321 released!

Holy s*it! Damn, this is released! Sadly i can't try it now, my better computer is broken (AGAIN, it broked after 1 week when it was in repair and now it is again in repair) so i try this when i get it my back! Nice job guys.
by easyjet12
01 Apr 2011, 16:26
Forum: News and previews
Topic: A380 Virtual cockpit previews
Replies: 394
Views: 245537

Re: A380 Virtual cockpit previews

Ooh, perfect. There is only one bad thing in PA A380. There is no that damn loud A380 flaps sound. xD Nah, joke. This is maybe best FREEWARE VC in world!
by easyjet12
04 Mar 2011, 10:47
Forum: News and previews
Topic: Air Canada A321
Replies: 74
Views: 36596

Re: Air Canada A321

Easyjet-Airline wrote:
easyjet12 wrote:Same here. Btw, nice name Easyjet-Airline. ;D
thanks, u have also Easyjet ;)
Yep i have. =)
Btw, i got one question.
When this is released, can i put default A321 vc to this or do i have to wait FSX models?
by easyjet12
19 Feb 2011, 10:52
Forum: Screenshots and videos
Topic: EK A380 Dubai - Zurich
Replies: 12
Views: 8913

Re: EK A380 Dubai - Zurich

Very good pics! Btw, i readed that word Shifted wrong for first time when i was reading this. I readed it Shitted. ;D
by easyjet12
10 Feb 2011, 16:36
Forum: News and previews
Topic: Air Canada A321
Replies: 74
Views: 36596

Re: Air Canada A321

Same here. Btw, nice name Easyjet-Airline. ;D
by easyjet12
29 Jan 2011, 18:28
Forum: Support
Topic: easyFBW and A380
Replies: 0
Views: 1233

easyFBW and A380

I downloaded easyFBW, but it doesnt work with A380. When i takeoff, in 200feet i cant control plane anymore. It just doesnt regonize my commands. Plane just keeps climbing and climping, it doesnt do anything what i try to do. How to fix this? (Seems i have this problem in every plane in FSX.) Thanks...
by easyjet12
24 Jan 2011, 18:26
Forum: News and previews
Topic: Air Canada A321
Replies: 74
Views: 36596

Re: Air Canada A321

Great looking! There's only one thing I do not like when you publish all the great airplanes. When there are too many great airplanes for Flight Simulator, I can't decide what to use at all times, because i like all. But great work Project Airbus! I love Airbus planes! ;D (i like boeings too) Sorry ...
by easyjet12
20 Jan 2011, 14:26
Forum: News and previews
Topic: Downloads page
Replies: 16
Views: 10598

Re: Downloads page

Offtopic, but are you doing an A321? I didn't know that. :D But if you are making A321, im waiting that. =) And this Downloads page is a good idea.
by easyjet12
12 Jan 2011, 18:54
Forum: Texturing
Topic: A321 Finnair New Colors
Replies: 7
Views: 4451

Re: A321 Finnair New Colors

Nice skin. Im going do download when you relase this, i like finnair planes too because im from finland.
by easyjet12
08 Jan 2011, 10:18
Forum: Support
Topic: How to ILS Approach with PA A380?[FIXED]
Replies: 10
Views: 5756

Re: How to ILS Approach with PA A380?[FIXED]

Ok thx for information. :) A380 rules!
by easyjet12
07 Jan 2011, 20:04
Forum: General
Topic: A380 list
Replies: 37
Views: 16981

Re: A380 list

I like Airbus Farnborough 2008 "Greener" Edition. :)
by easyjet12
07 Jan 2011, 15:22
Forum: News and previews
Topic: A380 Virtual cockpit previews
Replies: 394
Views: 245537

Re: A380 Virtual cockpit previews

That VC looks so realistic and nice! Im waiting this. =)
by easyjet12
07 Jan 2011, 15:20
Forum: Support
Topic: How to ILS Approach with PA A380?[FIXED]
Replies: 10
Views: 5756

Re: How to ILS Approach with PA A380?[FIXED]

http://i10.aijaa.com/b/00503/7272566.png And there is picture of my A380 landing when it is not overweight! Very big thanks for AirNewZealand_A320 because he tell it is important to check it is not overweight or not! Thanks for letting me know! And one question too: Is full flaps correct in landing?
by easyjet12
07 Jan 2011, 09:50
Forum: Support
Topic: How to ILS Approach with PA A380?[FIXED]
Replies: 10
Views: 5756

Re: How to ILS Approach with PA A380?[FIXED]

Problem fixed! Problem was overweight. I taked all fuel things to 40 and payload smaller too. Now my A380 lands very good!
by easyjet12
07 Jan 2011, 08:29
Forum: Support
Topic: How to ILS Approach with PA A380?[FIXED]
Replies: 10
Views: 5756

Re: How to ILS Approach with PA A380?

Im was in 2400 ft when i activated Approach button. I think that aircraft tried to climb, because it pitched up to 20 degrees! And how i can know do i am overweight or not? I just select a aircraft from menu and go flying.
Edit: And in A319 2400 ft is good altitude for it, but why it is not for A380?
by easyjet12
06 Jan 2011, 14:15
Forum: Support
Topic: How to ILS Approach with PA A380?[FIXED]
Replies: 10
Views: 5756

Re: How to ILS Approach with PA A380?

Tried again but damn this is always result!!
http://www.aijaa.com/v.php?i=7266196.png
How i can make ILS approach correctly with this?!?! Why it crashes?
by easyjet12
06 Jan 2011, 13:11
Forum: Support
Topic: How to ILS Approach with PA A380?[FIXED]
Replies: 10
Views: 5756

How to ILS Approach with PA A380?[FIXED]

Hi! I use the A380. Now when im trying to make ILS Approach, i put all things to radio and set course to right. When near the airport, i press approach button and it should make approach. Then my aircraft stalls and i have to land manually what is hard for me. How to approach with this plane? Thx fo...