Random W.I.P Screenshots

DerKranich

Re: Random W.I.P Screenshots

Post by DerKranich »

omg omg omg omg

It's coming!!!!!

so I take it the FDE was fixed successfully?

deccas1391

Post by deccas1391 »

DerKranich wrote:omg omg omg omg

It's coming!!!!!

so I take it the FDE was fixed successfully?
hehehehe everyone's really excited now!

pouzo

Post by pouzo »

Hi , small question , will there be a VC for FSX or no

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Same questions over and over and over again. This is where I get sorry for the PA team.

Yes there will be.... apart from this, moving on Part 5 says it... and it`s fully compatible with both fs9 and fsx.

Will there be a wingview? Yes, but a seperate model.

Shall I suggest PA to provide a big FAQ at the board index? :S

nzeddy

Post by nzeddy »

PAIRBUSBEST wrote:Same questions over and over and over again. This is where I get sorry for the PA team.
Haha, same with the Posky team...
The virtual cockpit model will be released after the wingview model, once the panel is complete.
More information ----> http://pairbus.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=91

FlyingKiwi

Post by FlyingKiwi »

Tranceaddict wrote:+10 easter eggs to any eagle eyed viewer who can tell us whats out of place (apart from the RR engines on an EK livery ;) )
If you look, when the plane is banking (0:45), at the wing root, the darker grey shouldn't extend as far forward as it does as seen in this photo.

esg

Post by esg »

FlyingKiwi wrote:
Tranceaddict wrote:+10 easter eggs to any eagle eyed viewer who can tell us whats out of place (apart from the RR engines on an EK livery ;) )
If you look, when the plane is banking (0:45), at the wing root, the darker grey shouldn't extend as far forward as it does as seen in this photo.
It stretches further forward on EK planes, and if we're to nitpick you'll find many other minor issues with the paint

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Emirates ... 1467012/L/
Tranceaddict wrote:lol.. ok tip : it has nothing to do with the livery. as we said.. the tail was just slapped on to the base textures for fun.

anonymouse91

Post by anonymouse91 »

FlyingKiwi wrote:
I would have agreed if I hadn't seen this. Looks like the dark grey does extend (well, at least on EK A380s) :?

EDIT: Beat me to it ;)

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Well, I can't see any mistakes, you're the pros not me...

deccas1391

Post by deccas1391 »

well I give up lol ;)

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

alright alright i give up.. i was just kiddin ;)

free easter eggs to everyone ;) though you'd have to get them in Cyprus from DT ;)

deccas1391

Post by deccas1391 »

Tranceaddict wrote:alright alright i give up.. i was just kiddin ;)

free easter eggs to everyone ;) though you'd have to get them in Cyprus from DT ;)
so what we were supposed to be looking for wasn't really there?

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

exactly.... what I thought was a mistake was actually super perfect just like in reality.

wow2010

Post by wow2010 »

where do we get the eggs from :)

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

wow2010 wrote:where do we get the eggs from :)
Tranceaddict wrote: you'd have to get them in Cyprus from DT ;)
Oh man, not even in the same page of the same thread :?

Even though it's a joke.... hahaha

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

hopefully i should get one more video out soon.. but i'd rather concentrate on the flight test before that. As of now its planned for my free time on saturday

Movieman162

Post by Movieman162 »

If you want im free all week but friday and im willing to do a Heathrow - Dubai test flight.

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Movieman162 wrote:If you want im free all week but friday and im willing to do a Heathrow - Dubai test flight.
LOL, I think you have to do this well after the release my friend....

Thomas

Post by Thomas »

subtle, a question waiting to be asked :mrgreen:
but its well worth the wait!

Movieman162

Post by Movieman162 »

Awwwww was worth a try....

Atomic_13

Post by Atomic_13 »

Tranceaddict wrote:lol.. ok tip : it has nothing to do with the livery. as we said.. the tail was just slapped on to the base textures for fun.

take a closer look at the wingbox area & let us knw ;)
I give up! :P

Vee One

Post by Vee One »

I don't know you but I'm holding my breath... I'm soooooo exited! :D :D :D :!: :!:

Movieman162

Post by Movieman162 »

pointless post. Other topics have been closed because of this so don't ruin this one.

Anyway how are things progressing? Heard there were some final adjustments being made?

esg

Post by esg »

Movieman162 wrote:pointless post. Other topics have been closed because of this so don't ruin this one.
Let me do the moderating here

Vee One

Post by Vee One »

Movieman162 wrote:pointless post. Other topics have been closed because of this so don't ruin this one.

Anyway how are things progressing? Heard there were some final adjustments being made?
I believe mine is as pointless as yours... You just put it another way LOL I just don't go behind busy people bothering them asking the same question over and over again!

Movieman162

Post by Movieman162 »

Mines not a pointless post. There were some final things being adjusted before release and i was asking what they were. I didnt just put "Im so excited"

esg

Post by esg »

Shut up guys

OR THOU SHALT FACE MY WRATH

wow2010

Post by wow2010 »

Leve those poor people alone there trying there verry best of makeing it happen plese be patient

Mike74722

Post by Mike74722 »

i cant wait! Im wondering what my first flight in this baby should be...

Maybe a long haul from Sydney to LAX? hmm...

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

The one who waits for something good can never wait too long. I am among that crowd, especially since I don't even have FS on my system anymore.

It will be anyday now, so it's pretty stupid to bicker over meaningless arguments. The level and amount of it seems downright childish. Grow up already!

to esg: I would just make a sticky, locked topic mentioning you don't tolerate arguments regarding the release of the A380, much less any project. I think it may save some hassle. Just some food for thought ;)

Movieman162

Post by Movieman162 »

How have things be progressing lately? Are we any closer to seeing it in the downloads...

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

When it's done...

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

He who waits for something good can never wait too long. When it's done it's done.

Though please for the love of God do NOT fly it over that volcano!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

airplan3z

Post by airplan3z »

Alright Project Airbus!! Keep it up. Looks like a very nice model. Can't wait to fly it. When's it getting released? You've said that you're wrapping up this liveries. These teasers are funny and all, but it gets personal when you guys tease me in real life. I live beside Pearson/Toronto Intl Airport. So I normally go plane spotting. It's nice watching A320's and 747's depart and approach and all. But, around 4 days ago, I saw something that teased me to the max. An Emirates Airbus A380-800 was departing from the airport. It was an AMAZING sight. That right there, was the ULTIMATE teaser. So this plane must get released soon!!!

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

airplan3z wrote:When's it getting released?
Rule number one: NEVER ask for release dates. All that comes out of it is ticking people off, and you are guaranteed to get the answer of the release being whenever it is ready. Though given that you are new to this, I guess a little slack needs to be given, but just for future reference.

Everyone is anxious for it, but just a bit longer.

deccas1391

Post by deccas1391 »

Everyone

Please please PLEASE stop asking the Project Airbus team for the release date. Yes, we are all anxious for the release date, but by asking this question over and over we are only putting them off. Just let PAirbus let them do want they want to do without us bugging them all the time ;)

KillerK

Post by KillerK »

When is it being rele...... lol joking!

I'm being uncharacteristically patient and if I can do it, so can everyone else (I am extremely impatient with other things). Patience is a virtue you know. :)

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

KillerK wrote:Patience is a virtue you know. :)
I must be full of virtue then, this had such a great impact in my life, that I can be patient with even the most annoying person around.

Vee One

Post by Vee One »

I guess there's no point to post anything now until they release the A380 because all that had to be made is made (what I understand) and they are packing it all now. So why don't just wait in silence in stead of asking "when will it come out?" or "how are things progressing?", because the latter question is much the same as the first one.

When it's released, we can all "explode" in thankful comments but now there's no point in commenting anything.

Patience guys!

Happy waiting

Vee One

Sam Millar

Post by Sam Millar »

I'm waiting on a few other things to come out for various racing sims, and PA A380 is just one of them for Flight Sim.. forums on the other developers website have actually had to be shut down because of impatient people and PA has seen this too, so once again let's not let this topic be locked because of impatient people.

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

Reminding all that no news often means good news. We should hopefully have the A380 before we know it. Until then, we shall light candles, hold hands, and sing Kumbaya in unison lmao. :lol: :lol: :lol:

DomSQ

Post by DomSQ »

There goes all hope of it being released this weekend...

No seriously, I'm interested to know the status of what exactly is taking a lengthy period of time to package this all up, I would suspect that the lack of free-time or is it the livery's haven't been finalized yet?, once again don't twist this into some "When will it be released question"...because it's far from that, just a direct question to you with the purpose of shedding some light on the progress.

Vee One

Post by Vee One »

DomSQ wrote:There goes all hope of it being released this weekend...

No seriously, I'm interested to know the status of what exactly is taking a lengthy period of time to package this all up, I would suspect that the lack of free-time or is it the livery's haven't been finalized yet?, once again don't twist this into some "When will it be released question"...because it's far from that, just a direct question to you with the purpose of shedding some light on the progress.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh :!: :? Just let it be and enjoy other add-ons you have... What about family life, studies and examinations? :geek: You can't ask them to give you an account of what they do.

DomSQ, there's more to life than waiting for the A380. :idea:

elwoodjetblues569

Post by elwoodjetblues569 »

Whenever PA determines the A380 is ready they will release it. Be patient it will be worth the wait.

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

elwoodjetblues569 wrote:Whenever PA determines the A380 is ready they will release it.
...which should be around the time I move out of my dorm, provided they still have that hidden camera on me. :lol:

KillerK

Post by KillerK »

I was hoping for a release before I depart on my 4 month long break next week, but it doesn't seem to be happening. I am guessing I'll get to fly it when I return. >.<

Vee One

Post by Vee One »

DerKranich wrote:
elwoodjetblues569 wrote:Whenever PA determines the A380 is ready they will release it.
...which should be around the time I move out of my dorm, provided they still have that hidden camera on me. :lol:
:| :) :P :D :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

airplan3z

Post by airplan3z »

nice! really detailed!! read the poll, can't wait to see the LH livery.

lbonomo

Post by lbonomo »

:shock: It... looks... AWESOME!! How much is left to do?? and how much more waiting??

wow2010

Post by wow2010 »

where can i see the pics thanks