Random W.I.P Screenshots

ApplePie

Re: Random W.I.P Screenshots

Post by ApplePie »

wow2010 wrote:where can i see the pics thanks
Check the first few pages of this thread for pics.

Tom Collins

Post by Tom Collins »

Seeing as you're all having to search quite a long way back through this thread...

The last one - metaphor for how close she is to arrival? You decide.

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Wow Tom, these are crazy.... you are making me go insane :O

Inbreker

Post by Inbreker »

Ow please stop posting these pic's! If I can't fly her immediately I'm going to jump of a bridge... But take your time.. Take your time.

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

Inbreker wrote:If I can't fly her immediately I'm going to jump of a bridge.
drama queen :roll:

As for the metaphor, I smell an upload coming unless you guys want to send me another dreaded buzzkill.

Mike74722

Post by Mike74722 »

want...so bad..looks...so good...

DomSQ

Post by DomSQ »

Without acting stupid saying I'll kill myself if I don't fly her soon,those shots of sq have made my day...fantastic work as ever tom.

deccas1391

Post by deccas1391 »

Awesome work! Looking forward to it

AirNewZealand_A320

Post by AirNewZealand_A320 »

Congratulations on your Beautiful Aircraft and Paints you guys!!!

A321

Post by A321 »

Awesome ! :!:

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

you know we're really getting a little annoyed with the impatience some people have.

As much as it might look "complete" to you.. there are stuff that you DONT see on screenshots that need fixing/aligning/re-doing etc. Things like panel lines/details what not.

The one drawback of sharing information and keeping "updates" going is EXACTLY this --- people get excited/hyped/loony & then first come the anticipation, then the frustration, then the urging & followed by anger & attitude with a hint of sarcasm and accusations that we're teasing etc.

Well some people need to get this - no matter who says and does what.. go jump off a cliff even, it's only gonna be out when WE feel it's ready to be out.

We really have half a mind of stopping the updates if most folks are gonna keep behaving this way. Even though i'm prolly the least contributing member at this point in time, i'd really like to REQUEST you guys to please give the rest of the team a break.. we're all working behind the scenes to fix small things & details & until thats done, it wont be out. There's just no way we're gonna compromise on quality when we KNOW there are things to fix & get right.

I've said this before, we do the best we can & until we're satisfied with it ourselves.. there's no chance in hell any of the nasty behaviour is gonna make it get released any earlier.

In fact.. Derek has just taken time out to improve the taxiing & ground handling behaviour with a new FDE tweak.... so who wants to piss me off further now and say it's complete.. release it..???

AirNewZealand_A320

Couldnt say it any better EVEN IF i was 'TranceAddict' myself, and i was waiting for ^ that ^. People need to understand the time it takes to do something as dedicated and as precise as Modelling Aircraft, and not just Modelling, Painting, Developing Flight Characteristics, Etc... I have been modelling in gmax for a while now and its not Fun when people tell you to hurry up and finish what you are doing so that they can get something they want out of it.

-------------------------
If what im about to say is Taboo, please feel free to remove it...
Over At Project OpenSky the Head Folks there ban people who dont read their rules on model and paint requests from their forum.
-------------------------

If people here want a half-ass job of an A380 go find one somewhere else. I could name a few but i wont bash anyone here.
Personally I could wait as long as 2 years before i even start to lose interest in this Project.
Seriously Guys... As he said... "Jumping Of Cliffs" is a bit extreme, but whatever works for you, and wont get you any A380 at all thats fine...

MAY I SAY GROW UP.

Regards...
A Pissed off Fan.

Sam Millar

Post by Sam Millar »

Tranceaddict wrote:you know we're really getting a little annoyed with the impatience some people have.

As much as it might look "complete" to you.. there are stuff that you DONT see on screenshots that need fixing/aligning/re-doing etc. Things like panel lines/details what not.

The one drawback of sharing information and keeping "updates" going is EXACTLY this --- people get excited/hyped/loony & then first come the anticipation, then the frustration, then the urging & followed by anger & attitude with a hint of sarcasm and accusations that we're teasing etc.

Well some people need to get this - no matter who says and does what.. go jump off a cliff even, it's only gonna be out when WE feel it's ready to be out.

We really have half a mind of stopping the updates if most folks are gonna keep behaving this way. Even though i'm prolly the least contributing member at this point in time, i'd really like to REQUEST you guys to please give the rest of the team a break.. we're all working behind the scenes to fix small things & details & until thats done, it wont be out. There's just no way we're gonna compromise on quality when we KNOW there are things to fix & get right.

I've said this before, we do the best we can & until we're satisfied with it ourselves.. there's no chance in hell any of the nasty behaviour is gonna make it get released any earlier.

In fact.. Derek has just taken time out to improve the taxiing & ground handling behaviour with a new FDE tweak.... so who wants to piss me off further now and say it's complete.. release it..???
Amen to that.

dotsalgon

Post by dotsalgon »

Dear developers of Project Airbus,

I have downloaded a lot of models from you and they are the best I have! Thank you for your professional work and dedication! Just two things from me: 1st Do you believe that most people have common sense? (NOT!!!) Ignore posts like “when is it going to be released” as I have since I started reading this 17 pages post!! And, 2nd Since I’ve seen your paintings and are stunning! I would like to make a small request IF it is possible (if not, doesn’t mean that I won’t enjoy the upcoming A380). I just want IF you may a repaint of the Olympic Air colors(I would or could make it myself but I suck on the arts department). I know that Olympic Air doesn’t own an A380 but I would appreciate it very much if someone could make it! (Not now… after the release of course! :D)

Thank you very much for changing the FS Community to the motto it represents “As Real As It Gets”

Best Regards,

Dot.

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Sometimes, being politically correct is equally annoying as those who beg. I mean, no one needs to tell PA members what do, what to say, how they should act. Easy, they know this stuff, full-stop. Being treated as a kid is equally annoying and also, no need to tell other fans what NOT to say. Sheldon made it clear, no need for echoing, and to the community who's waiting for an A380, no threat is big as the one from a developing member himself.

Regards,

PAIRBUSBEST
Last edited by GaryG on 09 May 2010, 08:53, edited 1 time in total.

DomSQ

Post by DomSQ »

Tranceaddict,

To be brutally honest and fair, the PA team have mis-lead users on quite a few occasions with tweats such as these:

"wots left? well most paints are ready xcpt for LH. updates from DT on the base masters & belly are awaited before being packed up.."

"On short final, just got to wrap up the liveries -esg"

And those were weeks ago, I look at those tweaks and think...yep it's going to soon, I respect your comment and totally agree 100%, people are impatient and simply just do not understand what developing entails, but you must admit those tweats are mis-leading?

AirNewZealand_A320

Even If they are... So... Its Not Up to you whether or not they hold off the release...
Just Forget about it for a day or 2, come back and check, then repeat.

Personally I like the fact that it gets put off to REASSURE its greatness.

DomSQ

Post by DomSQ »

No you've mis-understood completely, it's not me who is impatient, I could wait another year, the post was intended for users like the one who said "I'll jump off the bridge" who seem to think it's extremely close due to those style of tweats.

AirNewZealand_A320

Yes, and you've misunderstood, as i was not directing it at you.

DomSQ

Post by DomSQ »

Seemed like it was considering you wrote "So... Its Not Up to you whether or not they hold off the release..."

Immediately I think, yep that's taking a pop at me, perhaps I read it and took it wrong, fair enough, no need to reply again.

Vee One

Post by Vee One »

DomSQ wrote:Tranceaddict,

To be brutally honest and fair, the PA team have mis-lead users on quite a few occasions with tweats such as these:

"wots left? well most paints are ready xcpt for LH. updates from DT on the base masters & belly are awaited before being packed up.."

And those were weeks ago, I look at those tweaks and think...yep it's going to soon, I respect your comment and totally agree 100%, people are impatient and simply just do not understand what developing entails, but you must admit those tweats are mis-leading?
I agree 200% in what DomSQ says.

I personally can wait for the PA A380 all the life I have. I have been waiting for Air Simmers A32X bug fix release for a long time without bashing them at all. On the contrary.

But I also want to say this loud and clear: I believe there's a big confusion between developers -an internal confusion. That explains the twitter misleads. No wonder people are (as you say) "childish" and "impatient". Go on teasing with not-truthful-twitters or "changes-of-mind" to fix this and that and then complain about the community of people interested in this project. We all know you aim for perfection. That's not the reason of them complaining.

I know you are not POSKY but let me note that a lot of people like their "policy". What they do is release the planes to the public and after the release they do the FDE and modeling changes (the users help a lot in fixing glitches) and release them as a separate download later on.

Tranceaddict, I am not an addict to flight Sim or to any product. I only ask the project leaders to be fair to the community.

Thanks to all of you in Project Airbus for the work you are doing. It's looking great!

Inbreker

Post by Inbreker »

DomSQ wrote:Without acting stupid saying I'll kill myself if I don't fly her soon.
I was being ironic.

She does indeed look really good. And I'm eagerly awaiting this.

esg

Post by esg »

Vee One wrote:I know you are not POSKY but let me note that a lot of people like their "policy". What they do is release the planes to the public and after the release they do the FDE and modeling changes (the users help a lot in fixing glitches) and release them as a separate download later on.
We did this with the A319, received very little feedback

A321

Post by A321 »

Awesome Screenshots !

Can you make an A380-LH Screenshot ?

Thanks ;)

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

Do you "live" a life? I take it that if you are alive.. & you are, then you do "live" a life.

Do you know when i posted those updates.. things were pretty much on track.. since then i've personally had setbacks to my time & my life.

I cannot speak for what the others in our team have experienced, but i'm sure you dont need to be given an explanation of what's happening in our day to day life. I nearly lost someone forever who was very very close to me. Thankfully that didnt happen. On another note, i myself have NO MORE time to put into the PA A380 than i have because come the 29th of May, i begin a new chapter in my life that will expand to be much beyond *my* own decisions & my life as I choose it to be.

None of these were a factor when i made my posts.. but as we all know it, one second you're here, the next you're gone. It's life. Thats what happened. I lost out on time, meaning someone else had to take over what i was doing. They have lives themselves, yet we try to adjust to do what we can.

Like i said, even when we said we were on short finals & we had just liveries to wrap up.. every painter worth his salt knows that issues with textures & mappings can come up the last instance. In the mean time, one of us puts in his effort to update something, which at the end of the day.. is gonna be made available to you guys for FREE!

The real downside of being as active & open we are with using social networking & sending out updates via facebook etc... is just this : public sentiment. You know what that's like? The moment you give a mm, people expect an inch.. you give an inch.. people want a yard. Yet may i ask you something?? Who set a deadline?? Did we AT ANY POINT say how "soon" soon was gonna be?? or just how "short" short finals were??
No. So if you must know?? I nearly did wanna release the damn thing last weekend itself.. & knowing just how much we've improved it since then... i'm really glad i didnt. But do we get the thanks for that? no.. we get accused of not sticking to a timeline that people have imagined for themselves.

You know what's really mis-leading?? Public opinion & sentiment. They can be truly fickle.

Which sane person in their right mind think we gain any interest from misleading any of you? Do we like dealing with this kind of sentiment day in and out? Like someone else mentioned about some other forums where half the freedom of what we have here, is NOT even tolerated. Any post or any discussion that does not adhere to asking the famous questions we see countless times here is dealt with a locked thread, a stern warning or even a deleted post. I apologise profusely if any of those seemed like a build up, i can assure you they were not. I've even made it a point to take you'll through the frustration of the FDE problems, the fixes for that.. the flight tests to verify the FDE is where we could get it to be as best as we could. So yes.. probably some amount of our enthusiasm to sort out the most critical issues that threatened out project caused myself to overlook the most basic facts that people dont necessarily understand what we do as part of a project. To be honest, i'm prolly much more of a face to PA than guys like Derke/Tom etc who dont post so much or an active part of interacting with respect to the PR. Derek answers & limits himself to technical inputs. Tom has his own life and several projects that even pay for his efforts than he has to put into PA.

So the only thing i really think we're guilty of, is putting my own team under pressure with our enthusiasm of pushing this project through. Even the A318 that i took up after DT had it in storage for a long time wasnt has detailed as my efforts into this. Yet it was me who thought it would help us share with you guys what we do & go through. The reason why? Is the way we've all come through over the last 10 yrs in this game/community. The experience we've faced with other more popular forums & groups, the moderation & the way things are done just dont go well with us. I was determined to take the social aspect & involve you guys much more into what we're doing, when we're doing it & how we're doing it. Does any other group do that? Do they tell you when they're testing? When they're doing WHAT EXACT TESTS? Do they tell you whats left to be done?

So really, i've made up my mind that it's got PA nothing but trouble to keep updates at such regular intervals & like i've said i no longer have the time anyway. If someone wants to take over my functions in PA, they'll do so & keep you'll posted. A month after release, i'm gonna love to see these forums.

Sam Millar

Post by Sam Millar »

Me and a friend have been discussing this and to be honest, if all the antics don't stop.. PA are just going to throw their hands in the air and ask why they bother and cancel the project yet again and then we'll all loose out because of a few idiotic people.

We all know it's close guy's so please, just let them work at it and it will be out before you know it.

Mike74722

Post by Mike74722 »

Tranceaddict wrote:

Do you "live" a life? I take it that if you are alive.. & you are, then you do "live" a life.

Do you know when i posted those updates.. things were pretty much on track.. since then i've personally had setbacks to my time & my life.

I cannot speak for what the others in our team have experienced, but i'm sure you dont need to be given an explanation of what's happening in our day to day life. I nearly lost someone forever who was very very close to me. Thankfully that didnt happen. On another note, i myself have NO MORE time to put into the PA A380 than i have because come the 29th of May, i begin a new chapter in my life that will expand to be much beyond *my* own decisions & my life as I choose it to be.

None of these were a factor when i made my posts.. but as we all know it, one second you're here, the next you're gone. It's life. Thats what happened. I lost out on time, meaning someone else had to take over what i was doing. They have lives themselves, yet we try to adjust to do what we can.

Like i said, even when we said we were on short finals & we had just liveries to wrap up.. every painter worth his salt knows that issues with textures & mappings can come up the last instance. In the mean time, one of us puts in his effort to update something, which at the end of the day.. is gonna be made available to you guys for FREE!

The real downside of being as active & open we are with using social networking & sending out updates via facebook etc... is just this : public sentiment. You know what that's like? The moment you give a mm, people expect an inch.. you give an inch.. people want a yard. Yet may i ask you something?? Who set a deadline?? Did we AT ANY POINT say how "soon" soon was gonna be?? or just how "short" short finals were??
No. So if you must know?? I nearly did wanna release the damn thing last weekend itself.. & knowing just how much we've improved it since then... i'm really glad i didnt. But do we get the thanks for that? no.. we get accused of not sticking to a timeline that people have imagined for themselves.

You know what's really mis-leading?? Public opinion & sentiment. They can be truly fickle.

Which sane person in their right mind think we gain any interest from misleading any of you? Do we like dealing with this kind of sentiment day in and out? Like someone else mentioned about some other forums where half the freedom of what we have here, is NOT even tolerated. Any post or any discussion that does not adhere to asking the famous questions we see countless times here is dealt with a locked thread, a stern warning or even a deleted post.

So really, i've made up my mind that it's got PA nothing but trouble to keep updates at such regular intervals & like i've said i no longer have the time anyway. If someone wants to take over my functions in PA, they'll do so & keep you'll posted. A month after release, i'm gonna love to see these forums.

Trance,

I personally think you are taking this a bit to far

Yes, the product is free. But if we were REALLY over reacting and being over excited for the release of a great airplane, then we would be outside your house, chanting and yelling. But since we have no idea of where you live, we are not. Even if we knew, we would not be over there anyway

Secondly, this is an internet website. A forum, I might add. The great thing about this is you do not have to read this, post on this, or care whatsoever about what chatter is going on. I believe people have a right to be excited and post.

To EVERYONE (even developers),

Contrary to popular belief, this plane is not a matter of life or death. Its a VIRTUAL PLANE. It's just a bunch of coding. There is NO need to become or base your life around it. The developers have a right to be patient with us. We have a right to be patient with them.

(P.S this is constructive criticism. The last thing I want to do is hurt somebody)

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

lastly, you should know why we're trying not to release first & then fix it and rely on the community for improvements etc.. Simply because we dont have any "dedicated" time to be put into PA after this. An additional point to moot - there's no dedicated support gonna be provided either & we're not gonna be in a position to have people answer to questions as to why there are problems with other addons etc.. or why certain parameters dont adhere to the real thing or etc etc etc like the million issues that could come up.

Thats why its always been the case - to achieve a level where we feel we've done all we can as best we can before release - so that once it's out, we're not gonna have to deal with issues where we are forced to actively revisit the project.

I believe i've made our stance clear. So once again, if its been misleading to people - i guess silence (on hindsight) is just much more acceptable till its just released & out of the way.

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

Mike74722 wrote:
Trance,

I personally think you are taking this a bit to far

Yes, the product is free. But if we were REALLY over reacting and being over excited for the release of a great airplane, then we would be outside your house, chanting and yelling. But since we have no idea of where you live, we are not. Even if we knew, we would not be over there anyway

Secondly, this is an internet website. A forum, I might add. The great thing about this is you do not have to read this, post on this, or care whatsoever about what chatter is going on. I believe people have a right to be excited and post.

To EVERYONE (even developers),

Contrary to popular belief, this plane is not a matter of life or death. Its a VIRTUAL PLANE. It's just a bunch of coding. There is NO need to become or base your life around it. The developers have a right to be patient with us. We have a right to be patient with them.

(P.S this is constructive criticism. The last thing I want to do is hurt somebody)

Am i taking this too far? or is it the vast many who send us messages on youtube/twitter etc who just push it too far?

as for "rights" - i really dont wanna get started on what "rights" people are granted & on what forums. You wanna know just how much we've respected peoples "rights".. you should head over to the other groups forums to experience how a post with the statement you just made on "rights" is treated.

If you even read my entire post, you'd already see what i explained about the liberty & freedom we've allowed people here. Read it again - the part where i said we didnt like how people were treated on other groups n forums when it came to being a part of the process & interacting..

All said & done, i'd hereby like to end this discussion. I believe i've made PA's stance clear on this issue & I respect everyone's feedback on it. So if it's clear to everyone (i see no reason why not), i'd appreciate it if this debate is taken no further. Before it reaches its extreme & we'd really not like to moderate this topic.

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

DomSQ wrote: But I also want to say this loud and clear: I believe there's a big confusion between developers -an internal confusion. That explains the twitter misleads. No wonder people are (as you say) "childish" and "impatient". Go on teasing with not-truthful-twitters or "changes-of-mind" to fix this and that and then complain about the community of people interested in this project. We all know you aim for perfection. That's not the reason of them complaining.
Teasing (!), not truthful (WTF?), changes of mind (??), fix this & that ..

Thanks for that statement.. really.

marf

Post by marf »

I suggest to lock this one. There is no sense in it. People won't stop discussing and arguing even if they are asked to by the team.

PA has already ceased work one time because they were sick of things like this and all you will achieve by your senseless discussions is making them think about a step like this again.

I don't care how long it takes to get the A380 on track, because I know once it's out it will be just awesome. And FREE!

So please lock this topic and give people some time to calm down...
Last edited by marf on 09 May 2010, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

esg

Post by esg »

Not locking another thread, about time people learn to get along and stop making a fuss out of every little thing

Vee One

Post by Vee One »

Tranceaddict wrote:
DomSQ wrote: But I also want to say this loud and clear: I believe there's a big confusion between developers -an internal confusion. That explains the twitter misleads. No wonder people are (as you say) "childish" and "impatient". Go on teasing with not-truthful-twitters or "changes-of-mind" to fix this and that and then complain about the community of people interested in this project. We all know you aim for perfection. That's not the reason of them complaining.
Teasing (!), not truthful (WTF?), changes of mind (??), fix this & that ..

Thanks for that statement.. really.
I made this stupid statement, not DomSQ. I am sorry for saying stupidities like this and I take it all back. Sometimes I think I write before I think things over. :oops:

David Anderson

Post by David Anderson »

Hello,

As an incredibly disgusted member of another forum that get's mentioned here frequently, I wanted to give a huge thanks to the Project Airbus guys for keeping you're heads on for as long as you have. It's guys like you that keep this hobby fun, no matter who gets on here and complains. When you visit that "other" forum, it makes you want to quit FS as a whole and go hide under a rock. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you guys, and was so incredibly happy when you guys revived this project. While I believe that some of the Twitter updates have been misleading, it is more important to me that you guys make it as close to perfect as you can before throwing it to the wolves. There is nothing worse than receiving a product, and continuously having to fix it because the manufacturer doesn't know what quality control is. A certain payware company has been using it's customers as beta testers for a few years now, and it's really getting old.

You guys are different though. You are not charging for this fine product, and yet you are giving it more attention to detail than some payware companies. You could have easily made the decision to charge for this aircraft, and would have made a killing. However, Project Airbus is not known as a payware company, and I'm glad that you have stuck with that.

So, to all the naggers and naysayers here, remember this. IT'S FREE! YOU DON'T HAVE TO PAY FOR IT, aka, shut the hell up.

Vee One

Post by Vee One »

@David Anderson: I'll be glad to shut up until the A380 is released.

EDIT: P.S. to David also: If it's AS you are talking about, I must say there's a lot of childish bickering about all of it. Patience in all cases is a virtue. I know I'm not big on that one but we all must learn to have it be it freeware or payware, me the first, in PA's case. I sometimes let myself fall in being led by impatient people.

David Anderson

Post by David Anderson »

AS, Aerosoft? No, not talking about them.

Vee One

Post by Vee One »

David Anderson wrote:AS, Aerosoft? No, not talking about them.
AS as Air Simmers :)

David Anderson

Post by David Anderson »

Oh, nope. I use Project Airbus for my narrowbody Airbus needs.

esg

Post by esg »

David Anderson wrote:As an incredibly disgusted member of another forum that get's mentioned here frequently, I wanted to give a huge thanks to the Project Airbus guys for keeping you're heads on for as long as you have. It's guys like you that keep this hobby fun, no matter who gets on here and complains. When you visit that "other" forum, it makes you want to quit FS as a whole and go hide under a rock. I have a tremendous amount of respect for you guys, and was so incredibly happy when you guys revived this project. While I believe that some of the Twitter updates have been misleading, it is more important to me that you guys make it as close to perfect as you can before throwing it to the wolves. There is nothing worse than receiving a product, and continuously having to fix it because the manufacturer doesn't know what quality control is. A certain payware company has been using it's customers as beta testers for a few years now, and it's really getting old.
We're trying to keep things in perspective. I doubt I've ever banned anybody here

airplan3z

Post by airplan3z »

What David Anderson wrote up there means so much. I am very glad he posted this, and I also thank Project Airbus for being freeware. Simply ignore the complainers, continue taking your time, as he said, you put more work and interest than most payware groups do! Thank you guys. Your fantastic.

lbonomo

Post by lbonomo »

Really, people just need to grow up and get real lives. I mean are your really gonna let a computer game rule your life to the point of jumping off a bridge. Wow... people should really just think before they speak, and have a little appreciation for what these amazing people are doing for you. Lets think, these people aren't even getting paid to make this plane, they're doing out on their own time for you and I'm sure that's not all they do with their lives.

Take your time PA... we can wait, especially if it means better quality. Amazing pics :)

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

"jumping off a bridge" ... please come on, it was said enough, everyone should stop echo each other. Besides, it was an expression. Have you ever seen a blue moon? Have you ever seen flying colours?

Please come on. Sometimes I really wonder who really should grow up.

regards,

PAIRBUSBEST

esg

Post by esg »

Enough's been said on the matter, please. Shouldn't have made a big deal out of it in the first place

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

jumping off bridges = drama queens

blue moons = why yes, as a matter of fact I saw a couple of them yesterday while grocery shopping. I actually bought a 12 pack and am drinking one right now. I love that beer.

flying colours = well, I've seen a bunch of macaws the last time I was in Orlando, so I guess I've seen flying colours and that they can exist.

Don't get me wrong, I am anxious as much as the next guy for the A380, but I at least have the rationality to know I have many more productive things to do to pass the time. If you all are unable to do so, then I'd hate to walk a mile in your shoes and see just how pathetic some of you really are to something as minor as this.

wow2010

Post by wow2010 »

Dear PA staff don't listen to the critics hang in there y'all are doing a great job there not in your shose

A321

Post by A321 »

wow2010 wrote:Dear PA staff don't listen to the critics hang in there y'all are doing a great job there not in your shose
+1

fsxfan

Post by fsxfan »

A321 wrote:
wow2010 wrote:Dear PA staff don't listen to the critics hang in there y'all are doing a great job there not in your shose
+1
+2

esg

Post by esg »

You've all been so nice you deserve a little treat. I'm a Mac user running FS on a VM; I can't really take shots, so I figured I'd show you some of my textures I've about completed this past week—

http://www.pairbus.com/esg/a380_texturepre_1.png
http://www.pairbus.com/esg/a380_texturepre_2.png
http://www.pairbus.com/esg/a380_texturepre_3.png

To be quite honest, I don't know if you'll like these or not, 'cause most simmers appear to be avid supporters of the copypasta school of painting. :P I think they're quite all right.

Oh, and I've got to make a confession: I might be to blame the A380's taking so long. I'm quite literally the embodiment of procrastination, and I've been holding everybody up with the textures.

flightsimer

Post by flightsimer »

question. is there any way that the paintkit could have an outline of the plane instead of having the painting area the same color as the background?

esg

Post by esg »

The wireframes will be included