Yesterday we started on something long overdue, the A320 V2.1. Essentially, this will be a re-release of our A320. The models will be updated with all of the features of our recent A321 release, and most (if not all) of the original release liveries will be repackaged using the base pack/livery pack method. The official textures will have a couple of minor parts added to them, but existing repaints for the original model will still look fine for the most part.
An FSX version is not confirmed for the moment.
The models have been updated as follows:
- Applied custom engine fan animations. Added windmilling.
- Applied the custom tailhook animation so the cargo doors open slower.
- Changed the exit assignments to the A321 config.
- Applied the new antenna hiding method.
- Fixed a smoothing issue near the cockpit windows.
- Improved the specular shine.
- Added wingflex.
- Added a missing antenna just ahead of the v-stab.
- Replaced the CFM and IAE engines with the improved A321 versions.
- Replaced the flap fairings with the more accurate A321 versions.
- Added hardcoded doublestrobes.
- Applied the new surface droop code.
- Updated the pilot models in the cockpit.
- Tweaked the APU shape at the rear.
- Applied the custom nose gear steering code.
- Added windshield wiper objects (unanimated).
- Removed the jetheat effect entirely.
And some screenshots for good measure:
The PA team