The A320 V2.1

Tranceaddict
Posts: 255
Joined: 09 Jul 2009, 14:11

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Tranceaddict » 17 Aug 2011, 12:11

that shine!!.. looorrrrdddd!!! ;) :twisted:

donaldd
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 04:37

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by donaldd » 17 Aug 2011, 12:31

Looking good. I would love to see a wing view so we can get a look at the flex from inside the pane and see these new realistic flaps. But that's just me. Whenever you guys get to it.

Nixpilot
Posts: 833
Joined: 15 Nov 2010, 02:42

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Nixpilot » 17 Aug 2011, 16:21

:D happy indeed thank you!!

lbonomo
Posts: 86
Joined: 29 Apr 2010, 01:58

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by lbonomo » 17 Aug 2011, 16:33

I haven't been this excited since the A380!! :D Boy, I can't wait to slap some JetBlue paints on this new model... that wingflex looks stunning!

Tavers
Posts: 111
Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 10:08

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Tavers » 17 Aug 2011, 21:35

donaldd wrote:Looking good. I would love to see a wing view so we can get a look at the flex from inside the pane and see these new realistic flaps. But that's just me. Whenever you guys get to it.
Looks just like the A321.. with the exception of slotted flaps..

donaldd
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 04:37

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by donaldd » 18 Aug 2011, 07:11

Tavers wrote:
donaldd wrote:Looking good. I would love to see a wing view so we can get a look at the flex from inside the pane and see these new realistic flaps. But that's just me. Whenever you guys get to it.
Looks just like the A321.. with the exception of slotted flaps..
Well, in that case, perfect! Another quick question, on the ground, the spoiler's (#'s 2-5) come up like the picture I posted, will that be un upadte with the v2.1 that spoiler's #2-5 come up all the way on the ground?

http://imgur.com/HY0DV

billyboy83
Posts: 3
Joined: 19 Aug 2011, 18:59

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by billyboy83 » 19 Aug 2011, 19:00

I dont know, i think the a320 model could use slightly larger wing tips....idk maybe its just me. Any thoughts?

NFE
Posts: 4
Joined: 20 Dec 2009, 18:05

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by NFE » 21 Aug 2011, 02:29

would be nice to have the A320 with LAN lastest incorporation of 3 A320 CFM, CC-BAN CC-BAO and next CC-BAP (incoming de BAP) and the new A319 regs CC-BCC and CC-BCA :) cheers

donaldd
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 04:37

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by donaldd » 29 Aug 2011, 17:21

Question, on the landing roll when reversers are activated the flaps shake, most of the time. Is that even possible to add to an aircraft in FSX or FS2004 or no?

Nixpilot
Posts: 833
Joined: 15 Nov 2010, 02:42

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Nixpilot » 29 Aug 2011, 19:48

wth man...

karlli1221
Posts: 106
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 11:39

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by karlli1221 » 30 Aug 2011, 10:13

donaldd wrote:Question, on the landing roll when reversers are activated the flaps shake, most of the time. Is that even possible to add to an aircraft in FSX or FS2004 or no?
Isn't that just wingflex? I swear the flaps shakes when the wing flexes :?

donaldd
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 04:37

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by donaldd » 30 Aug 2011, 19:08

karlli1221 wrote:
donaldd wrote:Question, on the landing roll when reversers are activated the flaps shake, most of the time. Is that even possible to add to an aircraft in FSX or FS2004 or no?
Isn't that just wingflex? I swear the flaps shakes when the wing flexes :?
When the plane is slowing down on the runway with reversers activated the flaps physically shake. This is on a lot of planes as when they are slowing down with brakes applied as well the flaps shake.

Billster8724
Posts: 74
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 22:40

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Billster8724 » 31 Aug 2011, 05:59

its just wing flex.....the plane hits bumps on the ground.

donaldd
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 04:37

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by donaldd » 31 Aug 2011, 15:33

Billster8724 wrote:its just wing flex.....the plane hits bumps on the ground.
It's not the wing flex. If you take a look here at this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alBPCMaJ6MQ) and look at where the two flaps meet between spoilers 1 & 2 you will see them shaking. At around 4:45 and on you can physically see them shaking.

Tom Fernandez
Posts: 57
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 16:05

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Tom Fernandez » 31 Aug 2011, 18:01

Ok, this is as simple as it come: FLIGHT SIMULATOR IS (big surprise) JUST A SIMULATOR, THERE IS A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF REALISM POSSIBLE, IT TAKES MONTHS OF PROGRAMMING JUST TO GET THE WINGFLEX RIGHT SO IMAGINE HAVING TO PROGRAM RANDOM 1 INCH SHAKES IN THE FLAP WHICH UNLESS YOU ARE IN WING VIEW MODE ARE COMPLETELY INVISIBLE?

iSamage
Posts: 11
Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 14:12

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by iSamage » 31 Aug 2011, 20:59

Tom Fernandez wrote:Ok, this is as simple as it come: FLIGHT SIMULATOR IS (big surprise) JUST A SIMULATOR, THERE IS A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF REALISM POSSIBLE, IT TAKES MONTHS OF PROGRAMMING JUST TO GET THE WINGFLEX RIGHT SO IMAGINE HAVING TO PROGRAM RANDOM 1 INCH SHAKES IN THE FLAP WHICH UNLESS YOU ARE IN WING VIEW MODE ARE COMPLETELY INVISIBLE?
1) Seriously, I think you're computer needs checking up, your caps lock button seems to have a mind of its own!
2) Months? Nah, I hear the simple wingflex is just a line of code, but seeing as the A321 had better wingflex, it's been updated. None the less the code should be the same as the A321.
3) I've not got a third point, but I wrote the number and bracket down before I thought of the points.

Happy Wednesday, Sir!

Tom Fernandez
Posts: 57
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 16:05

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Tom Fernandez » 31 Aug 2011, 22:18

1, sorry about the caps but moedling and programmng can be very tricky! so it is a huge request
2, its not that worth it, wingview with flex yes, ...with shaking flaps, no
3, haha to you're 3)

Billster8724
Posts: 74
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 22:40

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Billster8724 » 31 Aug 2011, 23:23

donaldd wrote:
Billster8724 wrote:its just wing flex.....the plane hits bumps on the ground.
It's not the wing flex. If you take a look here at this video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alBPCMaJ6MQ) and look at where the two flaps meet between spoilers 1 & 2 you will see them shaking. At around 4:45 and on you can physically see them shaking.
It's just from tvibrations from the plane on the ground. I still dont even see what you really mean. Its not a airbus feature, it happens from bumps sending vibrations throughout the aircraft. you feel it when you are onboard as well

Nixpilot
Posts: 833
Joined: 15 Nov 2010, 02:42

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Nixpilot » 01 Sep 2011, 00:04

seriously this is gettin funny.

Tom Fernandez
Posts: 57
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 16:05

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Tom Fernandez » 01 Sep 2011, 11:16

I give up. good luck with it dude.

Billster8724
Posts: 74
Joined: 09 Dec 2009, 22:40

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Billster8724 » 01 Sep 2011, 16:32

Tom Fernandez wrote:I give up. good luck with it dude.
Same :lol:

bkircher
Posts: 61
Joined: 05 Feb 2010, 03:27

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by bkircher » 02 Sep 2011, 05:56

Any news here??

billyboy83
Posts: 3
Joined: 19 Aug 2011, 18:59

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by billyboy83 » 02 Sep 2011, 07:52

hmm why dont you just add a wav sound for your roll that sounds like that vibration?

User avatar
AirNewZealand_A320
Posts: 235
Joined: 27 Jan 2010, 11:22

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by AirNewZealand_A320 » 02 Sep 2011, 10:22

Nope not that i can see, Brian..

donaldd
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 04:37

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by donaldd » 06 Sep 2011, 02:13

Tom Fernandez wrote:Ok, this is as simple as it come: FLIGHT SIMULATOR IS (big surprise) JUST A SIMULATOR, THERE IS A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF REALISM POSSIBLE, IT TAKES MONTHS OF PROGRAMMING JUST TO GET THE WINGFLEX RIGHT SO IMAGINE HAVING TO PROGRAM RANDOM 1 INCH SHAKES IN THE FLAP WHICH UNLESS YOU ARE IN WING VIEW MODE ARE COMPLETELY INVISIBLE?
I asked a simple question regarding wing vibrations, no need to go all out. Calm down.

Dominicana1879
Posts: 7
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 05:16

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Dominicana1879 » 09 Sep 2011, 22:20

PMDG made the shaking of the spoilers possible on their 747. So it is not impossible to make it I guess.

Morhaf
Posts: 146
Joined: 26 Aug 2010, 22:28

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Morhaf » 10 Sep 2011, 13:17

I have indeed noticed the flaps shaking on a320 and a340 planes, and not only on touchdown, but right after the flaps were deployed (in the air ofcourse) I even once saw the flapcanoe of an a340 shake so heavily I thought it would come off! but lets be honest, you dont wanna fly on a plane with shaking wingparts, do you? :geek:

iberia321
Posts: 22
Joined: 07 Apr 2011, 23:29

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by iberia321 » 14 Sep 2011, 08:19

Hi team!

Any news in A320 v2.1?hope to see soon, so we can enjoy it!

Best regards

User avatar
transavia
Posts: 70
Joined: 17 Apr 2011, 20:20

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by transavia » 14 Sep 2011, 17:56

Morhaf wrote:I have indeed noticed the flaps shaking on a320 and a340 planes, and not only on touchdown, but right after the flaps were deployed (in the air ofcourse) I even once saw the flapcanoe of an a340 shake so heavily I thought it would come off! but lets be honest, you dont wanna fly on a plane with shaking wingparts, do you? :geek:
Every wing haves wingflex... i had turbelence in some jestream on a A320 and ofcourse... the wing flex up and down. My engelish is bad? xD

Alliano Ricot
Posts: 8
Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 02:58

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Alliano Ricot » 14 Sep 2011, 19:29

WOW!!!!!! It a long time I have Been Waiting !!!!! Well anyway I hope things are going good for the team I will wait to add this bad boy(girl) to my BIG collection, as for the flap shake animation It would be nice maybe in the future BUT NOW!!! ME NEED A320 V1.2 ;)

Morhaf
Posts: 146
Joined: 26 Aug 2010, 22:28

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Morhaf » 15 Sep 2011, 22:31

transavia wrote:
Morhaf wrote:I have indeed noticed the flaps shaking on a320 and a340 planes, and not only on touchdown, but right after the flaps were deployed (in the air ofcourse) I even once saw the flapcanoe of an a340 shake so heavily I thought it would come off! but lets be honest, you dont wanna fly on a plane with shaking wingparts, do you? :geek:
Every wing haves wingflex... i had turbelence in some jestream on a A320 and ofcourse... the wing flex up and down. My engelish is bad? xD
I wasnt talking about the wingflex, but the flaps shaking when they are extended (in the air ofcourse)

..... I'll translate: Ik had het niet over wingflex, maar over de flaps en die flap-kano's die ze vasthouden, ik zie ze elke keer helemaal trillen als ze worden uitgeklapt (in de lucht) en mensen willen dat dus voor de a320.. ;)

Dominicana1879
Posts: 7
Joined: 26 Aug 2011, 05:16

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Dominicana1879 » 16 Sep 2011, 06:49

Wow.... many people just don't understand what you mean? But don't worry I do. What you want is realistic vibration on flaps, canoes and spoilers? That in my opinion is not nesesary wingflex but the aerodynamic force put on the flaps when extended in air. But landing or takeoff the bumps on runway also seems to tranfer vibration to all airplane. Also when thrust reverser are activated the engine produce more vibration I guess due to Air from engine going backwards thru the reverser door and mixing with the incoming air from outside and the braking force. If you notice on 767 aircrafts their flaps are pretty flexible you can see the vibration expecially on landing when slowing down. Just my 2 Cents.

iberia321
Posts: 22
Joined: 07 Apr 2011, 23:29

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by iberia321 » 20 Sep 2011, 11:02

any news here?

ChainChomp2
Posts: 89
Joined: 12 Jun 2010, 04:59

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by ChainChomp2 » 24 Sep 2011, 07:07

iberia321 wrote:any news here?
If there is then they'll say so

donaldd
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 04:37

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by donaldd » 27 Sep 2011, 00:43

Can we get an update here? It's been over a month since we last heard an update. Were hanging on here but starting to fall. I keep seeing updates to the homepage and posts on other topics but nothing on this one.

Kurosaki
Posts: 75
Joined: 19 Oct 2010, 02:28

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Kurosaki » 27 Sep 2011, 02:36

donaldd wrote:Can we get an update here? It's been over a month since we last heard an update. Were hanging on here but starting to fall. I keep seeing updates to the homepage and posts on other topics but nothing on this one.
Take it easy, you're not a paying customer of any kind and you were just given a freaking amazing...historic in fact...A380 with a VC.

donaldd
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 04:37

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by donaldd » 27 Sep 2011, 22:16

Kurosaki wrote:
donaldd wrote:Can we get an update here? It's been over a month since we last heard an update. Were hanging on here but starting to fall. I keep seeing updates to the homepage and posts on other topics but nothing on this one.
Take it easy, you're not a paying customer of any kind and you were just given a freaking amazing...historic in fact...A380 with a VC.
I understand this is all being done with no one paying but that still does not mean you can go over a month with out one word. We all would like to know what is going on. If it is major or minor, anything. We are hanging on by a thread. Exactly, what you were given, it has already be released, time to work on something else, the A320!

flynryan692
Posts: 14
Joined: 26 Sep 2011, 01:34

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by flynryan692 » 27 Sep 2011, 22:52

donaldd wrote:
Kurosaki wrote:
donaldd wrote:Can we get an update here? It's been over a month since we last heard an update. Were hanging on here but starting to fall. I keep seeing updates to the homepage and posts on other topics but nothing on this one.
Take it easy, you're not a paying customer of any kind and you were just given a freaking amazing...historic in fact...A380 with a VC.
I understand this is all being done with no one paying but that still does not mean you can go over a month with out one word. We all would like to know what is going on. If it is major or minor, anything. We are hanging on by a thread. Exactly, what you were given, it has already be released, time to work on something else, the A320!
They don't have to report to you or anybody else regardless if you are paying or not. Be patient, it will be released, eventually.

Kurosaki
Posts: 75
Joined: 19 Oct 2010, 02:28

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Kurosaki » 28 Sep 2011, 02:24

donaldd wrote:...no one paying but that still does not mean you can go over a month with out one word...
WEll then!...please continue to pester the people working on these projects, donating their time and energy and giving the public their intellectual products since its apparently a rule that they HAVE to tell us something.

Tavers
Posts: 111
Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 10:08

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Tavers » 01 Oct 2011, 03:44

donaldd wrote:
Kurosaki wrote:
donaldd wrote:Can we get an update here? It's been over a month since we last heard an update. Were hanging on here but starting to fall. I keep seeing updates to the homepage and posts on other topics but nothing on this one.
Nothing to report, Sir!

donaldd
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 04:37

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by donaldd » 02 Oct 2011, 19:10

Tavers wrote:Nothing to report, Sir!
The last "update" we got was August 16-17. Almost 2 months ago. I just don't understand how almost 2 months have gone by and there is nothing to report. You have to had made some sort of progress since the last time we heard from you.

esg
Posts: 1582
Joined: 01 Jul 2009, 22:03

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by esg » 02 Oct 2011, 19:16

We haven't, sorry to disappoint

M@rco
Posts: 69
Joined: 08 Jul 2009, 08:18

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by M@rco » 02 Oct 2011, 19:26

@donaldd: IF THERE IS SOMETHING TO REPORT, THEN THEY WILL INFORM US ABOUT IT, so be patient!

donaldd
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 04:37

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by donaldd » 02 Oct 2011, 20:39

esg wrote:We haven't, sorry to disappoint
Ok, thanks for the answer. Estimate as to how much longer you will be working on this project?

donaldd
Posts: 43
Joined: 22 Dec 2010, 04:37

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by donaldd » 02 Oct 2011, 20:41

M@rco wrote:@donaldd: IF THERE IS SOMETHING TO REPORT, THEN THEY WILL INFORM US ABOUT IT, so be patient!
Is your caps lock having a seizure? I have been patient, for almost 2 months now. I am not a patient person so that was a long time for me. Do not deny the fact that EVERYONE has had this project on their mind and they all have been dying to say something but never did.

Tavers
Posts: 111
Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 10:08

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Tavers » 03 Oct 2011, 05:47

donaldd wrote:
M@rco wrote:@donaldd: IF THERE IS SOMETHING TO REPORT, THEN THEY WILL INFORM US ABOUT IT, so be patient!
Is your caps lock having a seizure? I have been patient, for almost 2 months now. I am not a patient person so that was a long time for me. Do not deny the fact that EVERYONE has had this project on their mind and they all have been dying to say something but never did.
For us it's a hobby. Something worked on in our free time. We don't have an estimate as to when it will be released.

Nixpilot
Posts: 833
Joined: 15 Nov 2010, 02:42

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Nixpilot » 03 Oct 2011, 14:39

Tavers wrote:
For us it's a hobby. Something worked on in our free time. We don't have an estimate as to when it will be released.
+1

Tom Fernandez
Posts: 57
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 16:05

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Tom Fernandez » 03 Oct 2011, 16:09

i just wish we could all just bake a cake together and sing kumbayah.

EB1515
Posts: 84
Joined: 19 Apr 2011, 16:30

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by EB1515 » 03 Oct 2011, 18:10

Tom Fernandez wrote:i just wish we could all just bake a cake together and sing kumbayah.
You made my day! :D

iSamage
Posts: 11
Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 14:12

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by iSamage » 03 Oct 2011, 19:32


Locked

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests