The A320 V2.1

Tom Fernandez
Posts: 57
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 16:05

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Tom Fernandez » 03 Oct 2011, 23:07

She, is a thing of beauty ;-)

jetbluekmco
Posts: 4
Joined: 16 Aug 2011, 21:04

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by jetbluekmco » 07 Oct 2011, 21:44

i cant wait for this! especially the jetblue a320 with the wingflex. its gonna be better than payware models.

Brett-Hill
Posts: 185
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 23:01

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Brett-Hill » 17 Oct 2011, 23:11

when you say that the old original liveries will look the most part ok, but the new ones will have some added parts to them... what sort of things are going to be added? :P

esg
Posts: 1582
Joined: 01 Jul 2009, 22:03

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by esg » 17 Oct 2011, 23:47

Slat underside, new engines bits

User avatar
sknepper
Posts: 370
Joined: 28 Nov 2009, 19:46

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by sknepper » 18 Oct 2011, 16:24

Nice news on the new engines and lower slats :). Please may we see a few screenies :?:

esg
Posts: 1582
Joined: 01 Jul 2009, 22:03

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by esg » 18 Oct 2011, 16:44

Same as on the A321

User avatar
sknepper
Posts: 370
Joined: 28 Nov 2009, 19:46

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by sknepper » 18 Oct 2011, 17:13

Nice !

BIGBROWNFLYER
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 02:09

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by BIGBROWNFLYER » 21 Oct 2011, 02:06

Hey This is for all you modelers a Pairbus,

I really believe you guys need to brooden you approach and look into creating some Boeing Models such as the 787 because you guys are great at what you do and you deserve to create models for all major commercial airline manufacturers for simmers to use.

Regards.

Matt Tank
Posts: 83
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 12:42

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Matt Tank » 21 Oct 2011, 04:19

Dude, they're called Project Airbus, why would they make Boeing when there's still A300/A310, A330/A340, and A350 to make.

Just Sayin'

Matt

Brett-Hill
Posts: 185
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 23:01

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Brett-Hill » 22 Oct 2011, 09:48

I can Understand why people (BIGBROWNFLYER) would want them to expeand to other aircraft as these guys are very well talented in PA. However Matt is right; their name is Project Airbus because they only had the intention of doing Airbus's so we can only leave it at that .... and thats fine by me ....

BIGBROWNFLYER
Posts: 9
Joined: 05 Apr 2011, 02:09

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by BIGBROWNFLYER » 23 Oct 2011, 02:00

Hey don't rip on me cause you know I am right there is no good group, freeware or payware that is creating any new Boeing material for FSX. These are the guys that do it right so they should take up the challenge and provide for everyone, theres no point in picking a side between Airbus and Boeing, they are both great companies and simmers want to fly both types I am just speaking for the community as a whole.

ChainChomp2
Posts: 89
Joined: 12 Jun 2010, 04:59

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by ChainChomp2 » 23 Oct 2011, 02:23

BIGBROWNFLYER wrote:Hey don't rip on me cause you know I am right there is no good group, freeware or payware that is creating any new Boeing material for FSX. These are the guys that do it right so they should take up the challenge and provide for everyone, theres no point in picking a side between Airbus and Boeing, they are both great companies and simmers want to fly both types I am just speaking for the community as a whole.
A branch off the old POSKY (SkySpirit)has a 787 in the works now that the real ones are flying around Japan where the modeler lives. They've already done the 767 and 747-8i. QualityWings has their own 787 in the works too, I don't know what you're saying about "no good group, freeware or payware that is creating any new Boeing material for FSX." Maybe SkySpirit is a bit sided towards FS9 but there is one 767 variant that has an FSX model and the 747-8i already has an FSX model. As for QualityWings...you should know.

User avatar
Spinikker
Posts: 27
Joined: 09 Dec 2010, 02:23

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Spinikker » 23 Oct 2011, 13:24

I would imagine the Project Airbus team model Airbus because those are the aircraft they want to model. ;)

And from a community perspective there are suitable alternatives to every Boeing aircraft out there, and soon will be for the 787. All alternatives for the Airbus series are payware or IFDG, which was outdated and lacking.(though still usable) Project Airbus does do good work and I think they are applying in a great area, and hopefully to aircraft they enjoy creating. I've been keeping track of your 320 V2 project and can't wait to see the result!

Jarlsberg
Posts: 16
Joined: 14 Feb 2011, 15:45

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Jarlsberg » 24 Oct 2011, 12:09

I'm just wondering. Is your release far away? I know you guys don't comes up with a specific date, but are we talking weeks, months, (years)? Cannot wait to get wingflex on Wizz A320 :)

esg
Posts: 1582
Joined: 01 Jul 2009, 22:03

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by esg » 24 Oct 2011, 12:45

Dont know, no one's working on the A320 right now

We don't come up with specific dates 'cos we work on and off on things

User avatar
transavia
Posts: 70
Joined: 17 Apr 2011, 20:20

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by transavia » 29 Oct 2011, 10:16


Ghostmaster
Posts: 122
Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 13:36

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Ghostmaster » 29 Oct 2011, 10:22

i think a320 v2.1 gonna release on mid to end of 2012. :geek:

esg
Posts: 1582
Joined: 01 Jul 2009, 22:03

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by esg » 29 Oct 2011, 11:01

Well, I think you should eat a turd.

GaryG
Posts: 880
Joined: 19 Jul 2009, 10:32

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by GaryG » 29 Oct 2011, 11:15

esg wrote:Well, I think you should eat a turd.
hehehe

Ghostmaster
Posts: 122
Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 13:36

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Ghostmaster » 29 Oct 2011, 12:54

funny.

esg
Posts: 1582
Joined: 01 Jul 2009, 22:03

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by esg » 29 Oct 2011, 13:00

Ye, I'm hilarious

Ghostmaster
Posts: 122
Joined: 04 Dec 2010, 13:36

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Ghostmaster » 29 Oct 2011, 13:10

Good

xparamorex316
Posts: 83
Joined: 26 Feb 2010, 00:24

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by xparamorex316 » 29 Oct 2011, 16:27

Whenever the Plane is released I will be happy. I'd rather not keep asking about it because like they said, if something is happening they will definently let us know about it.
Keep up the good work guys!

ReneM.
Posts: 154
Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 21:21

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by ReneM. » 06 Nov 2011, 17:52

xparamorex316 wrote:Whenever the Plane is released I will be happy. I'd rather not keep asking about it because like they said, if something is happening they will definently let us know about it.
Keep up the good work guys!
that's exactly my opinion :D. Some month ago, I asked for if there will be a new paintkit and i read that maybe the old textures won't work with the V2.1 right? So I'll ask again will there be a new paintkit?

BTW (I know it's offtopic)

but some posts above you're talked about the SkySpirit Boeing 787. Does anyone know if it's still in production?

esg
Posts: 1582
Joined: 01 Jul 2009, 22:03

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by esg » 06 Nov 2011, 18:19

FS9 model will be out soon

Paint kit q answered above

xparamorex316
Posts: 83
Joined: 26 Feb 2010, 00:24

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by xparamorex316 » 06 Nov 2011, 19:51

esg wrote:FS9 model will be out soon

Paint kit q answered above
OH YEAH!! We will finally reap the reward of their hard work!!! :D

xparamorex316
Posts: 83
Joined: 26 Feb 2010, 00:24

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by xparamorex316 » 06 Nov 2011, 19:55

ReneM. wrote:
xparamorex316 wrote:Whenever the Plane is released I will be happy. I'd rather not keep asking about it because like they said, if something is happening they will definently let us know about it.
Keep up the good work guys!
that's exactly my opinion :D. Some month ago, I asked for if there will be a new paintkit and i read that maybe the old textures won't work with the V2.1 right? So I'll ask again will there be a new paintkit?

BTW (I know it's offtopic)

but some posts above you're talked about the SkySpirit Boeing 787. Does anyone know if it's still in production?
And the SkySpirit 787 is being worked on... He is taking his time because he doesn't want to produce something that looks like a 787, he actually wants to produce a near-perfect rendition of the 787.

Tavers
Posts: 111
Joined: 02 Dec 2009, 10:08

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Tavers » 07 Nov 2011, 06:42

xparamorex316 wrote:
ReneM. wrote:
xparamorex316 wrote:Whenever the Plane is released I will be happy. I'd rather not keep asking about it because like they said, if something is happening they will definently let us know about it.
Keep up the good work guys!
that's exactly my opinion :D. Some month ago, I asked for if there will be a new paintkit and i read that maybe the old textures won't work with the V2.1 right? So I'll ask again will there be a new paintkit?

BTW (I know it's offtopic)

but some posts above you're talked about the SkySpirit Boeing 787. Does anyone know if it's still in production?
And the SkySpirit 787 is being worked on... He is taking his time because he doesn't want to produce something that looks like a 787, he actually wants to produce a near-perfect rendition of the 787.
It won't be a SkySpirit release...

xparamorex316
Posts: 83
Joined: 26 Feb 2010, 00:24

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by xparamorex316 » 07 Nov 2011, 19:00

Lolz srry, shoulda been more specific when i said that.

ReneM.
Posts: 154
Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 21:21

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by ReneM. » 07 Nov 2011, 19:31

Okay,but what producer schould it be then? I mean posky doesn't longer exists.

But at the moment I#'m looking forward to the A320 V2.1. And I've some questions about it and the whole a320 family from pa. I'm still FS9 user but I change to fsx in january and I want to know if it will be fsx available? I know the A380 is but whats with A319 A320 V2.1 and A321?

GoldLeader
Posts: 50
Joined: 18 Oct 2011, 20:32

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by GoldLeader » 08 Nov 2011, 12:18

Wow, I'm glad to hear that FS9 model will be here soon :) That's great!

But, what with FSX model? You say 'it's not confirmed', but what does that mean?

iSamage
Posts: 11
Joined: 23 Jun 2011, 14:12

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by iSamage » 08 Nov 2011, 14:45

ReneM. wrote:Okay,but what producer schould it be then? I mean posky doesn't longer exists.

But at the moment I#'m looking forward to the A320 V2.1. And I've some questions about it and the whole a320 family from pa. I'm still FS9 user but I change to fsx in january and I want to know if it will be fsx available? I know the A380 is but whats with A319 A320 V2.1 and A321?
I'm pretty certain the FS9 model will work with FSX, just it wont have any fancy FSX features such as crisper textures or panel merge with the default A321.

Nice to hear this beauty is soon to be FS9 released, Can't wait :)

Nixpilot
Posts: 833
Joined: 15 Nov 2010, 02:42

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by Nixpilot » 08 Nov 2011, 18:37

omg!! here it comes!! I'm gettin photoshop ready for the repaints <3

DVA8452
Posts: 2
Joined: 11 Nov 2011, 20:11

Re: The A320 V2.1

Post by DVA8452 » 11 Nov 2011, 20:12

It's OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Locked