Morhaf is now onboard Project Airbus!

Tranceaddict

Morhaf is now onboard Project Airbus!

Post by Tranceaddict »

I'm sure many of you have already seen his brilliance with the A340 project that he is working on. Even though his project has been designed with a different use in mind, his obvious talent with 3D modelling is very evident.

In time to come, we are sure he can take his skills much beyond 3D modelling for web design and we are sure he can turn his abilities into some of the best modelling for FS!

Morhaf is now an official PA member and he will be starting off on the assistants projects, which as you all might know - has talents with Gary (programming)/ Xpand (modelling) and from the core members, Alex - who continues to lead the new members along and together they all work well in exchanging ideas and tips!

So welcome to Morhaf & we hope that you guys extend as much support to him as possible!

Cheers!

Alexis

Re: Morhaf is now onboard Project Airbus!

Post by Alexis »

Welcome aboard mate!

enilias

Post by enilias »

welcome and good luck :)

sknepper

Post by sknepper »

Great news that he is also on the already brilliant team. Welcome aboard Morhaf :).

fleet.man

Post by fleet.man »

Nice, welcome.
I like the future of this growing communitie.

Grtz Timo

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

Indeed we are a growing community and a group and we're optimistic that the new talent we have added to our group will eventually pay off in the long run and give back to the community itself.

PA is committed to new talent and to people who are willing to push themselves for the hobby. If you are patient enough and have enough of basic knowledge, PA is a fine example of a group where you can realise your potential to a very high degree.

I hope we continue to attract more talent and more people who can help develop not just the models but also the community at large.

Morhaf

Post by Morhaf »

Thanks everyone!

sry for being so late :roll: but to make up for it:

sknepper

Post by sknepper »

Looking good. I like it allot :D.
Nice to have you doing this in your free time Morhaf. Keep it up. ;)