A380 I love this bird...

Forum rules
You need to upload your pics and clips off-site. Do NOT use ImageShack OR Photobucket, please.
keino333

A380 I love this bird...

Post by keino333 »

cheers

hely1992

Re: A380 I love this bird...

Post by hely1992 »

FS9? I can't believe it!
Really beautiful, easpecially the third one.

jmorv

Post by jmorv »

Agreed. For some reason, I see more and more folks posting screenshots from FS9 andtheir default scenery and weather looks better than FSX! I feel like I got the short end of the stick since I went out and bought REX and other add-on airports to achieve what FS9 does native. Maybe I'm still missing something with regards to graphic settings, which is always possible. Nice shots though of the Singapore A380. IMO, all of the Pairbus A380s look sweet!

dusktildawn

Post by dusktildawn »

jmorv wrote:Agreed. For some reason, I see more and more folks posting screenshots from FS9 andtheir default scenery and weather looks better than FSX! I feel like I got the short end of the stick since I went out and bought REX and other add-on airports to achieve what FS9 does native. Maybe I'm still missing something with regards to graphic settings, which is always possible. Nice shots though of the Singapore A380. IMO, all of the Pairbus A380s look sweet!
i was thinking the same exact thing when looking at those screenies.