Thanks PA :)

Forum rules
You need to upload your pics and clips off-site. Do NOT use ImageShack OR Photobucket, please.
Private Custard

Thanks PA :)

Post by Private Custard »

Thanks for providing an aircraft that it really good on the framerates...........and really easy to paint!!

[youtube]QNp3PWjmda0[/youtube]

esg

Re: Thanks PA :)

Post by esg »

lol. Cliches have never before been presented so originally

Xpand

Post by Xpand »

Oh... So that's how you guys make nice FS videos? That's totally not the way I do it! :mrgreen: I go through a lot more work to end up with something crappier! Like flight formation for camera shots... Damn I'm stupid! :mrgreen:

Great video! You only forgot one thing: Exageratedly epic music for a common situation. :lol:

Private Custard

esg wrote:lol. Cliches have never before been presented so originally
I try to keep things fresh. A little humour never goes amiss! :D

Xpand wrote:Oh... So that's how you guys make nice FS videos? That's totally not the way I do it! :mrgreen: I go through a lot more work to end up with something crappier! Like flight formation for camera shots... Damn I'm stupid! :mrgreen:
I do that too. I did a whole video when my vintage world tour ended last year, showing every aircraft that featured in the previous 20+ videos. Spot the PA and Thomas Ruth aircraft!

[youtube]DFZfE_IN_Rw[/youtube]

Also, see if you can spot the aircraft from FS98!!
Xpand wrote: Great video! You only forgot one thing: Exageratedly epic music for a common situation. :lol:
I tried adding captions to the widescreen borders (they were inserted into Vegas as a transparent psd file). It didn't work out though. I thought I'd let the epic just assault the ears. I do wish the epic part of the song went on longer though, I have about ten minutes of decent, unused footage....as well as another captioned aircraft I never used!

Xpand

Post by Xpand »

Wow, awesome... You're formation flight is almost flawless... I have problems with mine. My joystick is crap. For example, I leave the stick centered the plane flys well, then I start to pull back slowly on the stick and the elevators start wobbling up and down and only when I pull it all the way back does it stabilize... Sensivity is low on both FS and controler options... Same goes with the rudder, which is even worse since it jerks around even when I don't touch the yaw... I decideded to stop making FS movies too, mostly because of college and due to the fact that I only have a weak laptop now... Here's my last:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sy_TiZp9MYE

I'll only make short introductory videos for new planes that I release...

Private Custard

If your laptop's weak, you've done a bloody good job hiding it. I really enjoyed that vid, thanks for posting :)

What was the tune? It sounds a couple of generations old, like early 2000's Bukem or Pacific Heights, really nice clean bassline!

EDIT: Forget the music question, I just read the decription when I was checking your tags!

Xpand

Post by Xpand »

Ehehe, thanks, but that wasn't made on my laptop. It was before... My laptop can't even handle anti-aliasing... :oops:
The music is from Nu Moon, it's like from the early 2000s... I love Intelligent Drum and Bass...