Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Forum rules
You need to upload your pics and clips off-site. Do NOT use ImageShack OR Photobucket, please.
Post Reply
SS-5607
Posts: 5
Joined: 02 Dec 2011, 14:58

Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Post by SS-5607 » 14 May 2012, 15:57

LOL, this fictious livery, on which i spent 2 days, is just made for fun...
:mrgreen:
Image

Image

Image

Image

esg
Posts: 1582
Joined: 01 Jul 2009, 22:03

Re: Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Post by esg » 14 May 2012, 16:33

lol. I like how the Great Leader's plastered over the windows

User avatar
Flightsimmer
Posts: 264
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 20:34

Re: Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Post by Flightsimmer » 18 May 2012, 23:37

I like it!

FSXJunkie
Posts: 1
Joined: 26 May 2012, 21:15

Re: Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Post by FSXJunkie » 26 May 2012, 21:19

Very nice!

Any chance of releasing it?

Would be fun to defect to...I mean "fly" to the 'decadent hive' of Seoul and and 'grace' them with the visage of the Great Leader! :D

CloverAirways
Posts: 15
Joined: 26 May 2012, 15:07

Re: Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Post by CloverAirways » 27 May 2012, 18:15

FSXJunkie wrote:Very nice!

Any chance of releasing it?

Would be fun to defect to...I mean "fly" to the 'decadent hive' of Seoul and and 'grace' them with the visage of the Great Leader! :D
Seoul is in South Korea ;)

Nice livery, nice colours!

esg
Posts: 1582
Joined: 01 Jul 2009, 22:03

Re: Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Post by esg » 27 May 2012, 19:20

He knows that. Read his post again.

CloverAirways
Posts: 15
Joined: 26 May 2012, 15:07

Re: Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Post by CloverAirways » 27 May 2012, 20:04

Ah, didn't read it properly.

SS-5607
Posts: 5
Joined: 02 Dec 2011, 14:58

Re: Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Post by SS-5607 » 29 May 2012, 14:45

FSXJunkie wrote:Very nice!

Any chance of releasing it?

Would be fun to defect to...I mean "fly" to the 'decadent hive' of Seoul and and 'grace' them with the visage of the Great Leader! :D
The repaint will be available on AVSIM in the early of June

User avatar
Flightsimmer
Posts: 264
Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 20:34

Re: Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Post by Flightsimmer » 30 May 2012, 01:22

Nice! i like to fly it! good quality. How do you make your dirt and effects? I usually draw a blackline and gaussian blur it, then make the layer approx. 40 visible.

SS-5607
Posts: 5
Joined: 02 Dec 2011, 14:58

Re: Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Post by SS-5607 » 31 May 2012, 00:32

Flightsimmer wrote:Nice! i like to fly it! good quality. How do you make your dirt and effects? I usually draw a blackline and gaussian blur it, then make the layer approx. 40 visible.
Actually the 319 paintkit contains a dirt layer itself. It's up to you to decide how dirty the plane could be, involving some layer thing that you can do with photoshop. :roll:

Brett-Hill
Posts: 185
Joined: 26 Sep 2009, 23:01

Re: Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Post by Brett-Hill » 03 Jun 2012, 12:46

SS-5607 wrote:
Flightsimmer wrote:Nice! i like to fly it! good quality. How do you make your dirt and effects? I usually draw a blackline and gaussian blur it, then make the layer approx. 40 visible.
Actually the 319 paintkit contains a dirt layer itself. It's up to you to decide how dirty the plane could be, involving some layer thing that you can do with photoshop. :roll:
will Gimp layers option work in the same way or is it like you said... only photoshop?

SS-5607
Posts: 5
Joined: 02 Dec 2011, 14:58

Re: Air Koryo Airbus A321 Special Livery (Fictious)

Post by SS-5607 » 04 Jun 2012, 00:40

Brett-Hill wrote:
SS-5607 wrote:
Flightsimmer wrote:Nice! i like to fly it! good quality. How do you make your dirt and effects? I usually draw a blackline and gaussian blur it, then make the layer approx. 40 visible.
Actually the 319 paintkit contains a dirt layer itself. It's up to you to decide how dirty the plane could be, involving some layer thing that you can do with photoshop. :roll:
will Gimp layers option work in the same way or is it like you said... only photoshop?
Haven't tried Gimp yet, but if the paintkit psd files could be opened and manipulated by Gimp, I think you'll get the same effect. :mrgreen:

Post Reply