Some Airbuses!

Forum rules
You need to upload your pics and clips off-site. Do NOT use ImageShack OR Photobucket, please.
dotsalgon

Some Airbuses!

Post by dotsalgon »

As the title sais!
Some Airbuses!

I am not a professional photographer... but enjoy!

Just like our FS!!

Thank you for watching!

P.S.1. I still can't believe how silent the new Airbuses are!!

P.S.2. If this post breaks any rules unknown to me, the Admins my delete it.

flightsimer

Re: Some Airbuses!

Post by flightsimer »

cool shots but why in the screenshot forum?

dotsalgon

Post by dotsalgon »

Hehe.. thnx :)
Cz there is no Real Aviation thread... plus, these look like screenshots ;)

Tom Collins

Post by Tom Collins »

Nice pics :)

Aeroflot2685

Post by Aeroflot2685 »

nice pics, Quatar is realy cool !

dotsalgon

Post by dotsalgon »

Yeah!!! It was my first time with a non Greek Airliner... and I was amazed!! I thought Olympic AIr's food was good.. but Qatar's was far better!! :D Not to mention the entertainmet system!! From what I've heard it is similar to the Emirates' one!

Aeroflot2685

Post by Aeroflot2685 »

yeah Quatar is a luxusliner, like Emirates. And Emirates is the best airline when it goes abot entertainment and service

dotsalgon

Post by dotsalgon »

Yeah.. I am thinking of planing a trip to the US with either Qatar or Emirates... But the tickets are Very Very Very Expensive!!! And I cannot find wich flight with Emirates is the A380 on :S

Tom Collins

Post by Tom Collins »

Aeroflot2685 wrote:And Emirates is the best airline when it goes abot entertainment and service
It really isn't, based on my experience. Very average. The AVOD system was good but the actual entertainment selection (quality-wise) was pretty poor. The service was very bad; no smiles, as well as cramped and hard seats (on the 777-300ER anyway).

Best airline I've personally experienced so far in economy is Air New Zealand; much better than Emirates. General consensus seems to be that Singapore and Thai are among the best in the world though, although I've not yet been lucky enough to experience them myself.

dotsalgon

Post by dotsalgon »

Fair enought...
For me though the best I flew so far with was Qatar.. Nice welcoming, Soft seats, a lot of NEW movies and TV Series to select from, delicius food, pillow and blanket on the seat, hot boiled small towels to clean your hands before eating e.c.t.
I didn't realise how two 5hour flights passed by! (Oh they even let us have the window shades open while crusing!! :D)
But Tom.. you might were unlucky with the staff of Emirates thought... A friend of mine flew with them and was amazed! Especially with the color lighting at the cabin..

chriswallace83

Post by chriswallace83 »

Tom Collins wrote: General consensus seems to be that Singapore and Thai are among the best in the world though, although I've not yet been lucky enough to experience them myself.
Yeah, I have heard that too. Also, I am quite fond of Cathay Pacific.

Nice shots dotsalgon. I like :)

dotsalgon

Post by dotsalgon »

Thnx chris :D

Tom Collins

Post by Tom Collins »

dotsalgon wrote: But Tom.. you might were unlucky with the staff of Emirates thought... A friend of mine flew with them and was amazed! Especially with the color lighting at the cabin..
Doubt it - flown with them 4 times and same issues every time. The mood lighting is nice at first but not really a big deal - I'd rather have more comfortable seats and a friendlier and more helpful service!

seaheroz

Post by seaheroz »

Tom Collins wrote:
dotsalgon wrote: But Tom.. you might were unlucky with the staff of Emirates thought... A friend of mine flew with them and was amazed! Especially with the color lighting at the cabin..
Doubt it - flown with them 4 times and same issues every time. The mood lighting is nice at first but not really a big deal - I'd rather have more comfortable seats and a friendlier and more helpful service!
Try fly with Malaysia Airlines,the airliner make my day happy