MFD-WXR Integration

UR67393

MFD-WXR Integration

Post by UR67393 »

Hi for all dear developers of model. May I to know about Your opinion of possibility integration this http://secure.simmarket.com/simflyer-mfd-wxr-v1.phtml MFD-WXR gauge(not separate) into panel of Airbus model? Can You make integration that MFD-WXR model in to panel of airbus model? Thank You in advise. Best Regards!

karlli1221

Re: MFD-WXR Integration

Post by karlli1221 »

that's a payware... if PA used that gauge and still remained freeware I'm pretty sure that they will be sued...

UR67393

Post by UR67393 »

Well, and if, for integration, add into panel.cfg only any(?) strings for display WX device? By the way, cost of that WX is symbolic now :o ... And else, look at this site http://www.acsoft.ch/Flight_Simulator/A ... panel.html It contain digital WX gauge for excellent Overland`s MD- 11. And if for Airbus model make any(?) strings into panel.cfg(from MD- 11 panel) for display WX device too? Airbus model under develop I think, and make WX modernisation will very well now(!) What`s Your opinion, comments, suggestion about upper variants?
Last edited by UR67393 on 12 May 2012, 17:32, edited 2 times in total.

karlli1221

Post by karlli1221 »

which language is this google translate translating from? I have trouble understanding this....

UR67393

Post by UR67393 »

Do not comment my messages if you do not know language, themes, point at issue(etc), please. Thank You in advance.

777beats340

Post by 777beats340 »

To the OP: If you wish to purchase WXR payware, by all means go ahead! Project Airbus I believe as a freeware group cannot legally integrate that product into any freeware product. If you wish to do this yourself, please google search beginners panel integration. My advice is create it as a new window which u can activate into the 2d panel. The freeware program from captain ACSoft is highly integrated into the panel. I have a 2d panel and vc combo currently that I use in the Pairbus A380. However you have to be well versed in panel mods. If not this is not for you. (It requires you to bring tthe entire panel pacakge on the MD-11 into the a380 panel and extract the weather gauge into a new window). Finally please dont be rude to all responders, they are simply trying to help! If you are rude towards your fellow inquistive mind this isnt your forum!

To Karlli
The ACSoft website is made in French. If you scroll to the bottom you will see the english version. To use google translate use french to desired language

Hope that answers everyones question

UR67393

Post by UR67393 »

You understood my message, it means it's written at right language. And please make the difference between asking and rudeness, my post contain words of courtesy, it is taught(!). So Your remark about the rudeness is inappropriate. And last question: Can the integration into panel model Airbas gauge with navigation and "ground" maps from the archive "terravue.zip" (by Glenn Copeland) from avsim.com? Thank you for your attention and answers..

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

UR67393 wrote:You understood my message, it means it's written at right language. And please make the difference between asking and rudeness, my post contain words of courtesy, it is taught(!). So Your remark about the rudeness is inappropriate. And last question: Can the integration into panel model Airbas gauge with navigation and "ground" maps from the archive "terravue.zip" (by Glenn Copeland) from avsim.com? Thank you for your attention and answers..
chill, he's not being rude or anything, he only stated he has trouble understanding what was written in the post. I think its mainly because certain punchuations were intercepting the sentence.
UR67393 wrote:And if for Airbus model make any(?) strings into..
:roll:

UR67393

Post by UR67393 »

Ok, it`s all right :) no more unclears(let`s forget). And hello everybody again. Can developers of "Project Airbus" make together integration(or adapt): 1- this ground map display gauge http://www.avsimrus.com/f/fsx-effekti-i ... hl=kraleks (it based at msfs jps- ground map!) and this two model of weather radars, first(freeware!!): "fmaxbase10.zip"(with several addons), second: "gcap4kne.zip"(I`m not sure about workable of wx), and integrate FS ACARS model from this archive "fsacars4.zip" ? Survey all gauges, please. I know this map- gauge and wx- model integration very need for advanced users, as is me. What do You think about integration possibility into Airbus model? What`s Your opinion? Thank You in advance. Best Regards!

777beats340

Post by 777beats340 »

If your still interested in the weather gauge for the A380,

https://sites.google.com/site/wandering ... irbus/a380

Freeware from my group!