Disgusted with Project Airbus!

iberia321

Disgusted with Project Airbus!

Post by iberia321 »

Hi everybody!

I am very disgusted with the recent release of the PA A321. I cant belive that there is no repaint of Iberia A321, beeing Iberia one of the most A321 operators in the world. I cant belive, how we can have airlines like Onur air,Virgin, Air busan...instead of Iberia.
Well, hope to see the Iberia repaint beeing done by someone out there.

Regards,

Matt Tank

Re: Disgusted with Project Airbus!

Post by Matt Tank »

Nice way to Alienate yourself man, When the paintkit gets Released in a few days, you'll get your damn Iberia Paint.

Disgusted with your attitude...

Matt

FLYPHOENIX

Post by FLYPHOENIX »

christ, can you shut up! its all you said, and i bet people feel the same ways about other airline, you just take it too far! i love/can't wait for iberia but i've only mentioned it once, now cant you please do it yourself or shut up, your demands mean someone elses hours of work!

How about you say, Wow this plane is great FIRST then ask for iberia ONCE!

gosh!

jupp44

Post by jupp44 »

I WANT MY LUFTHANSA REPAINT NOW!!!!
and i dont want to pay for payware :D

Ghostmaster

Post by Ghostmaster »

LOL.. tHis people is LOL. Asking something without paying a cents! Who you thing PA are? you father's company? Say thanks man for people job.

Srilanka

Post by Srilanka »

@ibera, You really need to learn something, If you were in the position of the Project Airbus team you'd be die..They have to deal with loads of stuff + their family lives...Just be patient.....it will be released when the paintkit arrives " Onur air,Virgin, Air busan" (dont disrespect airlines :P )

Sawyer

Post by Sawyer »

iberia321 wrote:Hi everybody!

I am very disgusted with the recent release of the PA A321. I cant belive that there is no repaint of Iberia A321, beeing Iberia one of the most A321 operators in the world. I cant belive, how we can have airlines like Onur air,Virgin, Air busan...instead of Iberia.

Regards,
:roll:

At best what did you expect from this post?

@ PA Thanks for A321 it's really nice and free :D

transavia

Post by transavia »

These people work so hard for some beautiful liverys on the airbuses and you are crying for a Iberia... I want a air Berlin. XD some things can't wait! (A)

Lrusso

Post by Lrusso »

I sincerely hope he is joking.

That is actually embarrassing.

Billster8724

Post by Billster8724 »

Regards,

Jooky

Post by Jooky »

:o :lol: :D :mrgreen:

Keiffer94

Post by Keiffer94 »

I can't believe the nerve some people have. It's quite sad really. These people take their precious time to make great and FREE models. They don't have to release these models to us, they could just keep the models for themselfs or worser sell them. I can understand you being disappointed with their not being an Iberia paint but disgusted? Come On. Grow Up.

iberia321

Post by iberia321 »

sorry for my words, I am very happy to have PA A321, I use to fly a lot with PA A320, but I dont know why they dont release Iberia repaint, being Iberia one of the most useres of A321. Oviously I want to give PA special thanks for releasing such an excellent model, thats why I would like to have the Iberia repaint in PA model. Sorry if I dont make those words in the biginig of the topic as good as I want

hely1992

Post by hely1992 »

Actually,PA can't do all the paints for you,they have already done a great jobs.
For me, as a Chinese, no Chinese lively being released.
You can learn to paint yourself, like me, I will start my work once the paintkit is released...

Matt Tank

Post by Matt Tank »

iberia321 wrote:but I dont know why they dont release Iberia repaint, being Iberia one of the most useres of A321.
Even if no one from PA Does an Iberia Livery, when the paintkit is released watch the torrent of paints that start spewing onto Avsim and Flightsim.com, I can pretty much bet China Southern and Iberia will be among them.

Regards

Matt

balus

Post by balus »

Oh dear, somehow I think that English is not the first language of iberia321 :)

cgsmithmo

Post by cgsmithmo »

And THAT, dear readers, is why so many good modelers leave the buisiness...Shut UP! have a little PATIENCE, someone, somewhere will paint it. OTHERWISE, take some of your own time away from YOUR regular job, and YOUR loved ones, and learn how to paint...This kind of behavior just makes me want to chew nails!!!

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

this thread is going to be locked so fast...
cgsmithmo wrote:And THAT, dear readers, is why so many good modelers leave the business...Shut UP! have a little PATIENCE, someone, somewhere will paint it. OTHERWISE, take some of your own time away from YOUR regular job, and YOUR loved ones, and learn how to paint...This kind of behavior just makes me want to chew nails!!!
agreed

Sure I may be begging for an A340-500/600, but I'm not going to publicly act like a spoiled brat about it (though I will say that it would make for a good suggestion for a future project).

Tavers

Post by Tavers »

Regards,
It's people like you that disgust me. Demands such as these drive people away from this hobby, and it's doing little for my motivation to complete the paints I have in the works.. (one of which was due to be Iberia..)

esg

Post by esg »

Well, this has escalated.