A380 VC preview repost?

deccas1391

A380 VC preview repost?

Post by deccas1391 »

Hi

I was looking through your updates and found a link to a preview of the A380 VC, but it said the post did not exist. Is it possible to either repost it or post a different preview of the Virtual Cockpit?

Thanks

Alexis

Re: A380 VC preview repost?

Post by Alexis »

When the time comes to preview the VC, it will be there. There is a lot of stuff under the hood for the VC, we won't preview it unless they show as they should. :D

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Alexis wrote:When the time comes to preview the VC, it will be there. There is a lot of stuff under the hood for the VC, we won't preview it unless they show as they should. :D
This comment is like fuelling a burning forest with kerosene :D

marf

Post by marf »

PAIRBUSBEST wrote:
Alexis wrote:When the time comes to preview the VC, it will be there. There is a lot of stuff under the hood for the VC, we won't preview it unless they show as they should. :D
This comment is like fuelling a burning forest with kerosene :D
I have nothing to add :P

flightsimer

Post by flightsimer »

that sucks :cry: watching something grow from nothing to everything is what nice about watching the project grow...

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

lol@ pairbusbest's comment! I couldn't put it better myself!

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

flightsimer wrote:
that sucks :cry: watching something grow from nothing to everything is what nice about watching the project grow...
doesnt suck as much as trying to then sort out rumors and misconceptions and assumptions that people start dishing out when they clearly see W.I.P shots. Classic example - Wingflex. The model has it and it's quite noticeable when simming but on preview shots, you might not feel so. Many people have assumed it doesnt have wingflex inspite of us saying that it has been incorporated but still requires tuning to get right.

So. Something that sucks less is a whole lot better :)