Hello all and a question about FSX

tyler_J

Hello all and a question about FSX

Post by tyler_J »

Hey all!

I'm Tyler, I have been absent from the community for a long while (life and study getting in the way) but now am ready to return to the FS world. I see lots of changes have come about and look forward to getting back in the swing of things (no I am not a developer or painter haha).

I have a question about FSX on a Mac, I expect this has been asked before and have ran a search but I have not seen any results that help me; that said I apologise if this has been covered.

I am running the current 2011 Macbook Pro (High End) and would like to know if anyone is getting good results with FSX via bootcamp? My Mac's specs are:

CPU: i7 (series 2) 2.2Ghz with turboboost to 3.1Ghz
RAM: 4Gb
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1Gb

I have a few queries like does FSX run well on a particular version of Windows? What results/frames can I expect? Etc.

Any help would be great!

I hope to see you all around the forums and wish you all well.

Regards,

Tyler

Matt Tank

Re: Hello all and a question about FSX

Post by Matt Tank »

Welcome back Bitch, lol jks

Now i posted on your topic, get your ass on Xbox so we can play Black ops!

Regards

Matt

AirNewZealand_A320

Post by AirNewZealand_A320 »

tyler :O
youll remember me :P

PS: XP is best for FSX LOL never ever had a problem.

tyler_J

Post by tyler_J »

Haha Yes I do remember you xD

Well for anyone interested I bootcamped my Mac with Windows 7 64bit and FSX runs a dream. Frames are smooth (30-80 frames with high end settings) and the only bugs I have found I seem to share with my windows native friends. So it certainly is possible and I must say easy to do.