question

lordsniper

question

Post by lordsniper »

Hi,
since wilco published their a380 i was disappointed because well...it sucks the vc is crap it's not fps optimized at all the pmdg 747-400x works better so I've been searching a new a380 and I found you (does the a380 in your homepage is the same .mdl as the one you're developping ?? because waoouww :o )

But I have a question, do you think that the free mcphatstudio repaint for the wilco a380v2 will be compatible with your a380 ? if you need the file i can give it to you it would makes your job easier no ?

I just want you to know that you have my full gratitude because conferring to the videos that i saw doing a payware-like model for free shows your passion for designing airplanes thanks you and bravo

fsxfan

Re: question

Post by fsxfan »

Hmmm...
I think it won't be compatible!Because the PA model is another.And the PA380 looks much better than the Wilcobus!

Cheers Conrad

esg

Post by esg »

No, it won't be compatible

lordsniper

Post by lordsniper »

Ok thank you for your answers I saw emirates airline repaint interior video today and it's pretty well done thanks to the liveries designer(s :?: ) if i knew they were this good i wouldn't ask ;) sorry i couldn't resist

don't forget to add realism to your repaints (dirts...) I know i'm asking while you're doing the hard work for us but i just wants to give you advices.. ;)

Tom Collins

Post by Tom Collins »

lordsniper wrote:Ok thank you for your answers I saw emirates airline repaint interior video today and it's pretty well done thanks to the liveries designer(s :?: ) if i knew they were this good i wouldn't ask ;) sorry i couldn't resist

don't forget to add realism to your repaints (dirts...) I know i'm asking while you're doing the hard work for us but i just wants to give you advices.. ;)
No offense, but that McPhat look really isn't what we're after. I've never seen an A380 look like that.

fsxfan

Post by fsxfan »

It's dificult to paint a aircraft wich looks so unrealistic!There are much better freewareplanes than the wilcobus! ;)

sknepper

Post by sknepper »

lordsniper wrote:Hi,
since wilco published their a380 i was disappointed because well...it sucks the vc is crap it's not fps optimized at all the pmdg 747-400x works better so I've been searching a new a380 and I found you (does the a380 in your homepage is the same .mdl as the one you're developping ?? because waoouww :o )

But I have a question, do you think that the free mcphatstudio repaint for the wilco a380v2 will be compatible with your a380 ? if you need the file i can give it to you it would makes your job easier no ?

I just want you to know that you have my full gratitude because conferring to the videos that i saw doing a payware-like model for free shows your passion for designing airplanes thanks you and bravo
Welcome "lordsniper" to the forums. I agree that there is not a model of the A380 that beats the previews of the up-and-coming PA one. The other PA models (A320, A319 and A318) are a good indicator of the quality we luckily can enjoy, and can expect in the new A380. And it's all freeware too. Done by enthousiasts for enthousiasts. :D :D

Atomic_13

Post by Atomic_13 »

McPhat repaints make my planes look filthy. I prefer a shiny, clean plane with some dirt at places where it belongs (e.g. Gear doors, a little bit on the wings..)