Project Airbus quality is unsurpassed

CraigX1

Project Airbus quality is unsurpassed

Post by CraigX1 »

I have a saved flight which opens 2 - 3 seconds from intercepting the ILS for 4L at JFK, @ 1500 feet, about 15 miles out.

This is a severe test for any FS aircraft, some of the default FS 2004 planes drop a thousand feet, and struggle to recover. :lol:

The PA A 320 handles the test without a hitch. The PA planes never demonstrate the left-right, right-left lateral adjustment to an ILS that most FS planes show.

Thank you for such high quality work, I'm glad I found them, and found out what a superior aircraft they are.

No other aircraft that I have found, payware of freeware, exceeds your work, in my opinion.

Thanks again, your efforts are appreciated,
Craig

Derek Mayer

Re: Project Airbus quality is unsurpassed

Post by Derek Mayer »

Very glad to hear it, thanks for posting! :)

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

well i fully agree with what craigX1 wrote. if i fly airbus, i fly yours, when i knew that the site was closing down, luckily enough for now that period is over, i saved all those steps to merge VCs in FSX :D

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

I'll say it, the A319 maneuvers like a dream. Granted it took a little fine-tuning on my part, but the thing turns on a dime on taxiways, climbs like a rocket, and is VERY responsive to my joystick. It makes me wonder about how your A380 will perform, provided of course it no longer becomes mothballed.

Not trying to discredit POSKY as they can make some incredible models, but in some of my personal experiences it feels as though their concept of a heavy is a little over-exaggerated.

marf

Post by marf »

DerKranich wrote: Not trying to discredit POSKY as they can make some incredible models, but in some of my personal experiences it feels as though their concept of a heavy is a little over-exaggerated.
Yep! Especially with the 767.

I too love the PA models, they handle really great! It would be like a dream come true to see the PA A380 flying some day!