Microsoft Flight...Have you heard?

GaryG

Microsoft Flight...Have you heard?

Post by GaryG »

So guys, go to www.microsoft.com/games/flight and see for yourself. At this stage I'm veerrryyy confused as it seems that people from the beginning that thought it would be a rookie's sim were right.

If that is not enough, you have to pay for specific areas though in all honestly, the download will be free.

What do you think?

bang_amin

Re: Microsoft Flight...Have you heard?

Post by bang_amin »

Honestly, i'll better wait for CES before seriously looking at it, because for now, most of the details are still blurred, especially if you can't register XBOX Live ID, thanks to the fact that we don't know WHEN INDONESIA will be allowed to register (for g******! Didn't Microsoft even know that Indonesia is EXIST on a map as a country? How long 'till they allow us to register?)

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

meh, i dont think its an investment i am willing to make for this simulator, if its just for a "pick up and play" audience then i think i will stick with fs9 & fsx.
here is more details from flightsim.com; incl. system specs and other info: http://www.flightsim.com/main/notams12/flig0104.htm

I was really close to signing for the beta program but then it just did not seem worth it...kind of looks like a hybrid of x-plane and msfs :|

hely1992

Post by hely1992 »

I've heard that Flight does not allow 3rd party development, if it is true, Flight will not wothy the investment no matter how well the performance and graphics...

iPetroSS

Post by iPetroSS »

Not interested in Flight. I don't like spreading rumors but it is obvious that it is a game and not a SIM.
I will only get it to try to transfer its aircraft and sceneries into FSX! :D :D

Cheese-Strike

Post by Cheese-Strike »

It's an arcade game!!!
ERSB rated W for "What the fuck!"

Kyle Schurb

Post by Kyle Schurb »

Cheese-Strike wrote: ERSB rated W for "What the fuck!"
lol

EB1515

Post by EB1515 »

Glad that i'm using XP10.

iheart707

Post by iheart707 »

EB1515 wrote:Glad that i'm using XP10.

We know. :lol:

Kyle Schurb

Post by Kyle Schurb »

EB1515 wrote:Glad that i'm using XP10.
If you like an inferior simulator, that's good for you, but the parading and comments are getting old.