IAE Sound

inbetween

IAE Sound

Post by inbetween »

Hi guys, i'm just wondering if anyone had a list of IAE/CFM soundpacks out there. I'm looking basically for the closest one to the real thing, i'm not that bothered about paying for it. I already have the TSS IAE sound and the CFM but i'm not really impressed by them as they don't have realistic flap sounds and for me just don't really sound like the real thing. If there aren't really than i am really thinking of developing my own.

An example of an IAE sound is this. That very distinct high pitch whirring of the IAE is something i haven't seen yet in FS. And i haven't seen anyone get the grinding noise right of the CFM.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtGwZ83MdzY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ja8MVEN ... re=related

Propilot23k

Re: IAE Sound

Post by Propilot23k »

Fyi never reference any sounds to any engine from videos where people are seated next to or behind the engine.....the sound of the exhaust being blown out hides the true sound. the best place to record sounds is usually in first class or some where remotely in front of the engine.

Ill send you my sets that ive tweaked here and there but the CFMs have that grinding sound your looking for for sure....you might be pleased...

inbetween

Post by inbetween »

Propilot23k wrote:Fyi never reference any sounds to any engine from videos where people are seated next to or behind the engine.....the sound of the exhaust being blown out hides the true sound. the best place to record sounds is usually in first class or some where remotely in front of the engine.

Ill send you my sets that ive tweaked here and there but the CFMs have that grinding sound your looking for for sure....you might be pleased...
That sounds awesome. :)

Propilot23k

Post by Propilot23k »

inbox me some info lol