I am willing to pay for the FSX version of the A320 v2.1

rmarti

I am willing to pay for a FSX A320v2.1 model...PLEASE!

Post by rmarti »

Is anyone interested in contacting me regarding the possibility of creating the FSX version of the A320v2.1?Please?

rmarti

I am willing to pay for the FSX version of the A320 v2.1

Post by rmarti »

is anyone able and interested in making the FSX version of the A320 v2.1, please? I am willing to pay for it.....!

esg

Re: I am willing to pay for the FSX version of the A320 v2.1

Post by esg »

Who would 'anyone' be, exactly? We're the ones with the source files.

A320ER

Post by A320ER »

The rest of us are not willing to pay.

rmarti

Post by rmarti »

esg wrote:Who would 'anyone' be, exactly? We're the ones with the source files.
Anyone who is authorized to work with the source files, obviously? and why not give access to the source files? Are you guys not a freeware website? (probably dumb question but why not?

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Freeware is not equal to open-source ;)

esg

Post by esg »

Even if we did distribute the source, we'd obviously never allow anyone to profit from it.

777beats340

Post by 777beats340 »

LOL! I think your bold, by offering a cash reward to anyone. However if anyone other than the Pairbus modified A320, an intellectual property of the group, thats probably a good lawsuit for plagiarism and theft. Probably not worth it.

guy

Post by guy »

Just for the case you don't know:
the new V2.1 A320 Fs9 model works well with Fsx ! :)
Only restriction is that you cannot use a VC with it (because of the fs9 model)
You can also use it with the old V2 paintings.

Guy

rmarti

Post by rmarti »

guy wrote:Just for the case you don't know:
the new V2.1 A320 Fs9 model works well with Fsx ! :)
Only restriction is that you cannot use a VC with it (because of the fs9 model)
You can also use it with the old V2 paintings.

Guy
I know all that. The only reason why I was willing to pay to have the fsx version of the V2.1 model is because it is, definitely, a great job in modelling, much more deserving of being paid for than many payware models being sold around and, it has all I would like to see in a A320 model except the VC which I got so used to. i cannot go back to the keyboard to have a look around the Cockpit. I really think you guys deserve to be paid for that quality of work but if not, then please reconsider the making of this model to the FSX users because, although you seem to come around and please the all Fsim community, the expectation is to hard to handle! ;)

rmarti

Post by rmarti »

esg wrote:Even if we did distribute the source, we'd obviously never allow anyone to profit from it.
I just want to install a VC in the model! Why would that be such a problem?!
The idea of paying is to go around what seems to me (after I read some responses in the forum) that making the installation of the VC possible a "no-no" thing!

rmarti

Post by rmarti »

Thomas Ruth is part of your team and he has created the Airbus heavies which I would have paid for as well. Why can't he do the VC for the model?

guy

Post by guy »

rmarti wrote:Thomas Ruth is part of your team and he has created the Airbus heavies which I would have paid for as well. Why can't he do the VC for the model?
You speak as if you HAD already paid for the Airbus ! :)
Project Airbus give us their fantastic planes and Vc's for FREE !
They are no professional developpers but do this in their spare time as a hobby !
Imho we should always be RESPECTFULL of that !

Guy

fcerven

Post by fcerven »

Hi,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we already have the Default A321 VC and all it's modifications available.

What we don't have is the A320 v2.1 exterior model compiled using the FSX compiler so we can merge the VC panel with it. Merging is something that can't be done with the FS9 exterior model. All you get is the 2D panel.

If I'm not mistaken, Tom is also the one who initially converted the A318 - A321 and A380 PA exterior models for FSX use as well as developing the A330 and 340 exclusively for FSX because that is what he uses. I expext he will eventually convert the A320 v2.1 exterior for us when his real life allows. In the meantime, we still have the original FSX PA A320 available to enjoy.

Patience is a virtue lost in this instant gratification world I guess. JMHO

rmarti

Post by rmarti »

guy wrote:
rmarti wrote:Thomas Ruth is part of your team and he has created the Airbus heavies which I would have paid for as well. Why can't he do the VC for the model?
You speak as if you HAD already paid for the Airbus ! :)
Project Airbus give us their fantastic planes and Vc's for FREE !
They are no professional developpers but do this in their spare time as a hobby !
Imho we should always be RESPECTFULL of that !

Guy
You make no sense!!!

rmarti

Post by rmarti »

fcerven wrote:Hi,

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe we already have the Default A321 VC and all it's modifications available.

What we don't have is the A320 v2.1 exterior model compiled using the FSX compiler so we can merge the VC panel with it. Merging is something that can't be done with the FS9 exterior model. All you get is the 2D panel.

If I'm not mistaken, Tom is also the one who initially converted the A318 - A321 and A380 PA exterior models for FSX use as well as developing the A330 and 340 exclusively for FSX because that is what he uses. I expext he will eventually convert the A320 v2.1 exterior for us when his real life allows. In the meantime, we still have the original FSX PA A320 available to enjoy.

I have patience and money....! I can use both whenever I feel like it! If you cannot use your patience to understand the enthusiasm of others then you really should stick to your day job!

Kyle Schurb

Post by Kyle Schurb »

lolwut ^?

If you've got the patience and money like you claim, why not quit your job for a year (or quit living off your parents for a year, whichever it happens to be...) and use the extra time along with that patience, to learn how to do this stuff?

Just an idea, you may commence with your usual dickhead replies.

A320ER

Post by A320ER »

rmarti wrote:

I have patience and money....! I can use both whenever I feel like it! If you cannot use your patience to understand the enthusiasm of others then you really should stick to your day job!
Project Airbus isn't going to charge for their products. Get over it.

rmarti

Post by rmarti »

Kyle Schurb wrote:lolwut ^?

If you've got the patience and money like you claim, why not quit your job for a year (or quit living off your parents for a year, whichever it happens to be...) and use the extra time along with that patience, to learn how to do this stuff?

Just an idea, you may commence with your usual dickhead replies.
What are you? ....15?!
It is not my fault that your inteligence has not taught you that there are more ways of having money other than off your parents! Looser!

rmarti

Post by rmarti »

A320ER wrote:
rmarti wrote:

Project Airbus isn't going to charge for their products. Get over it.
I am over you, that is for sure!