Has the A380F been an idea yet? Just asking...

nickac1092

Has the A380F been an idea yet? Just asking...

Post by nickac1092 »

Hey Project Airbus. Did you guys ever discuss making a A380 freighter? I have a feeling that it hasnt been discussed or you guys wont make it unless Airbus Makes it after they deliver the rest of those passenger versions.... Again, just asking. I know its a really dumb question but i guess it cant hurt asking....

Propilot23k

Re: Has the A380F been an idea yet? Just asking...

Post by Propilot23k »

IM sure they have discussed it but since the real world freighter program was shut down im sure they wont make one.

Joel

Post by Joel »

"Airbus suspended work on the freighter version, but said it remained on offer, albeit without a service entry date."
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airbus_A380

Men In Black

Post by Men In Black »

Before releasing a new version of A380, the guys at PA should get really busy at resolving the handling problems (and many more) at the existing A380. The autopilot is not working (it works when it wants to). Activating it, does nothing. And then, as I said before, it's weird that having no payload at all and tanks full, you're overweight, whaduya now?! Guys, I know it's freeware, and yes you did a great job on the exterior (AND THE INTERIOR) model, but the functionality (sorry to say) is crap!