Dont let this happen to PAirbus!

Alex_94

Dont let this happen to PAirbus!

Post by Alex_94 »

Recently over at the SkySpirit Facebook page, a fight broke out between a few of the main members(admins etc) about policing people who get attacked by fellow members and didn't do anything about it, and people who constantly asked for release dates and say that these things don't take long to make. Because of people who ask and ask for release dates and new planes, the CRJ project has been cancelled and maybe even the 787. It's unfair for people like myself who were looking forward to these things and kept by the rules and didn't ask for dates etc.. But at the same time I'm glad such action was taken, shows that people won't give in to people that are undeserving.

So to the admins of this site, don't let people like that ruin your spirit to give the community something, and just ban people that keep asking or take the required action to deal with it. Dont let it get to you and dont let it get to the heights it did at SkySpirit.

So to people who constantly ask for release dates.. DON'T! Cause what you have today might be gone tomorrow. I feel I've said what I've needed to.

Cheers!
Alex

esg

Re: Dont let this happen to PAirbus!

Post by esg »

Well, we've not got our heads stuck up our arse, so it should be ok.

Alex_94

Post by Alex_94 »

Haha. That's good to hear. :D

Nixpilot

Post by Nixpilot »

yep! the skyspirit issue is a great example of how narrowminded and immature people can be. I was looking forward to the great 787 but I agree that it was the good decision to cancel the projects.

esg

Post by esg »

I very much doubt they've cancelled the 787.

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

esg wrote:I very much doubt they've cancelled the 787.
Agreed. If anything it's at a standstill as the guy who created all the drama was responsible only for the 787's FDE. The model is Hiroshi san's, and that guy seems too level headed to pull the cord.

However, the same guy doing the FDE was the main contributor for the CRJ. The CRJ isn't much of a loss to me though.

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

I think that the guy blamed on was really a scape goat. Really, why would you keep a project at ransom?

I don't care nonetheless....

Alex_94

Post by Alex_94 »

That's true, and because it's Hiroshi's model I don't think he'd want to pull the plug after all the time and effort. And the CRJ, I don't personally care for either.

Propilot23k

Post by Propilot23k »

Scape goat.....ha you really dont know me. Im not sugar coating anything for anyone. Life Is REAL. This is REAL. I dont really care for anyone's opinion at this point in time either. I didn't hold any project for ransom. I pullled my 787 FDe for a reason. I pulled my CRJ project for a reason. If admin other than I would have done their job previously it probably wouldnt have gotten this far. If Admin o f a group can say things like " I already knew that it was going to start a firestorm." or "And I saw what was posted earlier... I chose not to comment on it to begin with." WHY ARE YOU ADMIN???? DO your damn job. If you see a storms a brewing why would you let it escalate is my point. the admin in persons friend was the one demanding the 762 painkit and he has been purposly trying to provoke me for months. the ADMIN still turned a blind eye to it for months. It got real when he called me racist. I have the full convo. My response was just as outrageous and disrespectful. Again THIS IS REAL. I just got tired of being disrespect or let me reword that......I just got tired of ADMIN letting this guy disrespect me. I took matters into my own hands....didnt care if it right or wrong at this point. I tried to do the community of favor and I feel people dont deserve my year and a half of working. Is it not my call to make in the end? Hiroshi still has his model. No one said it wasnt getting released. People just dont want to wait and this is where the whole thing started. A Fool demanding a 762 paint or a paintkit or whatever. You people act like these projects are life threatening man......smh.

esg

Post by esg »

I tried to do the community of favor
You must be quite the philanthropist.

Propilot23k

Post by Propilot23k »

Yes sir lol. let alot of people tell it thats exactly what im out here doing. or at least its equivalent to it lol.After a while it gets old tho.

esg

Post by esg »

Well, you gotta keep on ploughing, buddy; a philanthropist ought to persevere---for the good of mankind.

Propilot23k

Post by Propilot23k »

FOR THE COLONY!!!!!

esg

Post by esg »

I went on that Water Cooler group and I think I got brain damage.

Propilot23k

Post by Propilot23k »

Oooooooo what did ya see lol?

esg

Post by esg »

Lots of people who beg a nag and have nothing to contribute, people who tell those people off and have---otherwise---nothing to contribute, and one developer.

That post asking people to like it or get kicked out of the group must've been the highlight. That's the best they've got to do---remove inactive members from a tiny group on Facebook. I do sincerely hope they all get chlamydia.

xparamorex316

Post by xparamorex316 »

Propilot23k wrote:Scape goat.....ha you really dont know me. Im not sugar coating anything for anyone. Life Is REAL. This is REAL. I dont really care for anyone's opinion at this point in time either. I didn't hold any project for ransom. I pullled my 787 FDe for a reason. I pulled my CRJ project for a reason. If admin other than I would have done their job previously it probably wouldnt have gotten this far. If Admin o f a group can say things like " I already knew that it was going to start a firestorm." or "And I saw what was posted earlier... I chose not to comment on it to begin with." WHY ARE YOU ADMIN???? DO your damn job. If you see a storms a brewing why would you let it escalate is my point. the admin in persons friend was the one demanding the 762 painkit and he has been purposly trying to provoke me for months. the ADMIN still turned a blind eye to it for months. It got real when he called me racist. I have the full convo. My response was just as outrageous and disrespectful. Again THIS IS REAL. I just got tired of being disrespect or let me reword that......I just got tired of ADMIN letting this guy disrespect me. I took matters into my own hands....didnt care if it right or wrong at this point. I tried to do the community of favor and I feel people dont deserve my year and a half of working. Is it not my call to make in the end? Hiroshi still has his model. No one said it wasnt getting released. People just dont want to wait and this is where the whole thing started. A Fool demanding a 762 paint or a paintkit or whatever. You people act like these projects are life threatening man......smh.
For one person/random situation to cause a developer to end their project says a lot about how dedicated they are to the project... it wasn't even that serious to tell you the truth. Just extremely blown out of proportion by everyone who was involved. its no Admin's job to continually be the mediator between two people who obviously don't like each other and always gets into arguments. If I were am Admin and I saw the random argument u two were having I probably would let someone else deal with it because its annoying to constantly have to tell two grown adults how to behave.The argument wasn't even heated to be honest so I have no idea how it turned into this. Dude, There always is the "option" of being the bigger person and letting stuff go but it seems like in these times no one wants to be that person, its just all about winning and being the victim in the situation. Well this time no one won, everyone lost, including the people who were waiting patiently and quietly for this plane (I was not but I know a lot of people were) and now because of one guy who couldn't stop asking for release dates and a developer who took someone acting childish and turned it into a big mess we have nothing. Storm brewing my butt, clouds can come but unless it starts raining your fine, lets just say you let it rain by feeding into the random nonsense.

Propilot23k

Post by Propilot23k »

everyone is entitled to their opinion and I want to let you know I respect that firstly. It wasnt one random incident. it was many incidents. A.) people are very ungrateful and dont know what patience is....prolly dont know how to spell it either. B.) Constantly getting rude or smart comments from the same person lol. IIve always been the bigger person to ignore this guy.... but like everything in this world we all have our breaking points. i got tired of him. As admin of the group its your duty to enforce the rules upon EVERYONE. if not....u should leave. u say the argument wasn't heated... this is why you shouldn't speak on what you dont know about....
esg wrote:Lots of people who beg a nag and have nothing to contribute, people who tell those people off and have---otherwise---nothing to contribute, and one developer.

That post asking people to like it or get kicked out of the group must've been the highlight. That's the best they've got to do---remove inactive members from a tiny group on Facebook. I do sincerely hope they all get chlamydia.
Im Dead! ROFL!!!!!

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

Propilot23k wrote:everyone is entitled to their opinion and I want to let you know I respect that firstly. It wasnt one random incident. it was many incidents. A.) people are very ungrateful and dont know what patience is....prolly dont know how to spell it either. B.) Constantly getting rude or smart comments from the same person lol. IIve always been the bigger person to ignore this guy.... but like everything in this world we all have our breaking points. i got tired of him. As admin of the group its your duty to enforce the rules upon EVERYONE. if not....u should leave. u say the argument wasn't heated... this is why you shouldn't speak on what you dont know about....
esg wrote:Lots of people who beg a nag and have nothing to contribute, people who tell those people off and have---otherwise---nothing to contribute, and one developer.

Im Dead! ROFL!!!!!
good response. lol

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Well ok, the project is dead and that's it.

Good luck in your future endeavours.