Microsoft cancels MS Flight

A321flyer

Microsoft cancels MS Flight

Post by A321flyer »

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/content.p ... els-Flight

In my opinion, it was not going anywhere, any way. Not a lot of models to fly with, scenery/flight was limited. It was more of a pick up and play than a real simulator... :|

Flightsimmer

Re: Microsoft cancels MS Flight

Post by Flightsimmer »

yeah i can see why this came to be. this whole flight thing went on the totally opposite direction of wat most people were expecting. i tried it out for an hour and unhauled it right away. the scenery was a good step up from fsx but the actual simulation is shit. ppl wanted something realistic, but all and all, i honestly couldnt see how this would turn them a profit.

esg

Post by esg »

I guess you can't sell a game about planes to people with no interest in them, after all.

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

esg wrote:I guess you can't sell a game about planes to people with no interest in them, after all.
It was supposed to be more of an arcade game. For an arcade game trying to be a simulator it was pretty boring.

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

this whole flight was a complete joke. shame on MS

777beats340

Post by 777beats340 »

The flight was an example of marketing dictating developers what there research and experience in console gaming shows to be the next hit. Problem is that flight sim is a niche market where console gaming focus group research doesn't apply and that's why it was shutdown!