a little precision please...

lordsniper

a little precision please...

Post by lordsniper »

Hello, first of all I don't want to force you to finish the a380 and I'm not another stupid-never-satisfied fan who can't stop complaining or always have additional request,...I admire your work and I really thinks you deserve a minimum of respect.

I just want to know something related to your new tweeter post, the wingview model, will it have the Virtual cockpit for fsx with it or no (again just want to know) ?

thank you :D

GaryG

Re: a little precision please...

Post by GaryG »

No, they are seperate models. Even though FSX can handle both, they will be seperate models.

lordsniper

Post by lordsniper »

Thanks PAIRBUSBEST, I forgot to ask you,do you do gauges for virtual cockpit too ?

Movieman162

Post by Movieman162 »

Im sure someone would do a merge sooner or later after both models are released.

esg

Post by esg »

Movieman162 wrote:Im sure someone would do a merge sooner or later after both models are released.
Not possible

lordsniper

Post by lordsniper »

Movieman162 wrote:Im sure someone would do a merge sooner or later after both models are released.
it wouldn't be released separatly If it was possible to combine both...

Movieman162

Post by Movieman162 »

It is because FS9 can't handle both... but FSX can.

esg

Post by esg »

You won't be able to merge them in FSX cos the A380 is compiled using the FS9 SDK. Can't have them both in FS9 cos we'd reach the polygon cap, for one.

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

lordsniper wrote:Thanks PAIRBUSBEST, I forgot to ask you,do you do gauges for virtual cockpit too ?
I'm not a project airbus member, till now....

lordsniper

Post by lordsniper »

PAIRBUSBEST wrote:
lordsniper wrote:Thanks PAIRBUSBEST, I forgot to ask you,do you do gauges for virtual cockpit too ?
I'm not a project airbus member, till now....

no I'm just asking if you know how to do gauges for vc without being with pairbus ;)

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Currently I am occupied with doing gauges for Alex's 717. Well, that should provide me with very good training, leading me to a good xml gauge programmer. Let's see what I'm worth.