A320 Sharklets

n0n_phixi0n_

A320 Sharklets

Post by n0n_phixi0n_ »

Dear PA- Team

I saw that many users talked about a A320 with Sharklets, if you could do that.
So you often said, that you will not do a A320 with Sharklets, because you don't know how it would looks.
The first A320 fitted with Sharklets had he's first flight, so know, we will see how it looks like.
Are you doing the PA A32x- Family with Sharklets in the future?
Here are some pictures how it looks like in Qatar livery:
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Qatar-Ai ... 83c2c171c3
http://www.airliners.net/photo/Qatar-Ai ... 83c2c171c3

Thanks & Regards!

n0n_phixi0n_

esg

Re: A320 Sharklets

Post by esg »

Unlikely that this will ever happen.

n0n_phixi0n_

Post by n0n_phixi0n_ »

Okey, but thanks for answering. :)

D-AIZP

Post by D-AIZP »

please fríends do it for us

bkircher

Post by bkircher »

I agree with the above! Deff should do it!!

ttobin724

Post by ttobin724 »

I think sharklets should be done. I know project airbus stuff is free to download, but I'd be willing to pay. Project airbus probably would have to do a complete rebuild but I'd be more than willing to pay for it. So please set a price Project Airbus!

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Guys, we, as PA, do not demand money. We prefer help many, many times more than money. So, if you have a skill, or, you wish to take on a skill, it will be much better for all of us.

Modeling, Programming, Texturing, FDE and possibly sound are all areas which one can develop a skill.

You'll see that if you contribute that way, it's much more rewarding than just flying the aircraft.

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

ttobin724 wrote:I think sharklets should be done. I know project airbus stuff is free to download, but I'd be willing to pay. Project airbus probably would have to do a complete rebuild but I'd be more than willing to pay for it. So please set a price Project Airbus!
If you Want to pay, then go to PMDG, Aerosoft, QW or CS.. PA team are developing freeware products.

Nixpilot

Post by Nixpilot »

I wish I was a gmax modelling and texturing genius.

markm24

Post by markm24 »

ttobin724 wrote:I think sharklets should be done. I know project airbus stuff is free to download, but I'd be willing to pay. Project airbus probably would have to do a complete rebuild but I'd be more than willing to pay for it. So please set a price Project Airbus!
To tell you what i feel about Project Airbus, i feel great because they make models and share them to public for free. Now, if PA models goes payware, that would be very devastating to me and many others because not all flight simulators have credit cards to use for paying online. Like me, I'm 17 yrs. of age and came from a third world country, and credit cards in our country are owned by a limited individuals here. I wish PA models stay freeware, not to be a commander here... I'm happy about the comment of mr. GaryG: "Guys, we, as PA, do not demand money. We prefer help many, many times more than money". Long live you, mister, and the PA team,

BTW: is the PA team planning to build boeing models, too? or rather stay with the airbus models? I can vision a name "Project Airbus-Boeing" hehehe (just a vision)...

Cheers :) :) :)

bkircher

Post by bkircher »

I hope this gets done eventually, would seem to be a relatively easy update to the models. I know a few people that are willing to contribute to this update so hopefully that will encourage this update to get done. The Sharklets add so much to the series in terms of looks, makes the 321 look like a brand new aircraft in my opinion.

Elmar

Post by Elmar »

There's something new additional to the A321 CFM engines, a new exhaust nozzle.
At the pprune forum there is an interesting thread:

http://www.pprune.org/engineers-technic ... thers.html

Best regards,
Elmar