Wilco Project Airbus A380 Problem

luukguus

Wilco Project Airbus A380 Problem

Post by luukguus »

Hi everyone!
I had a problem with the merged wilco project airbus a380.
When i took off from Paris Charles de Gaulle the a380 suddenly banked left and then went back to normal level flight. Has anyone experienced this before? And does anyone know what the cause is of the problem? Like a glitch or a problem in the merge or am I doing something wrong myself?
Can anyone help me, please?

Thank you!
Greetings

uranus

Re: Wilco Project Airbus A380 Problem

Post by uranus »

I think (its better to chat in english here although on your name i see that you are Dutch) that you keep the Wilco as Wilco is and Project Airbus as Project Airbus is. know you like to combine, because one is pay ware and PA is free ware, but a combined model doesn't exist and all new models need to have new Flight Dynamics. These kind of merge sizing we don't need to do. Its just two days further and given alreay 69 people that awareness that the FSX is as real it gets and that the A380 is made as real as it is so not in tune with the Philosophy of the FSX or FS9 than we see that this plane is way too heavy in the FSX. The cause of this problem is the model on one size and on the other size the flight dynamics and the third which you can put on position 1 is the weight of the minimum gross weight of the plane. Look in the Fuel and payload in the FSX how much overweight a plane has and than subtract (mathematisch aftrekken) that with the minimum_weight or minimum_gross_weight. Restart the FSX (you need to do that always when you are working `down under' the [General] area) and just fly the PA A380. I have compared those two and I needed to make by the Wilco A380 a brand new flight dynamics for that plane, because otherwise that plane was not to fly. The PA A380 had a weight problem who is solved now. Now this plane flies such beautiful and such realistic in the air as you can imagine. Only that weight was a burden. I found the pro blem and I could find the solution to the problem and you can save your money!!

luukguus

Re: Wilco Project Airbus A380 Problem

Post by luukguus »

Thank you! (Dankjewel)