PA A380, A word of thanks :-)

n3rd_dude

PA A380, A word of thanks :-)

Post by n3rd_dude »

Hi PA team,

I haven't been on a forum in ages. No time for that (I'm at work even now ;-) ). But this time, I made an exception. A long story short, I'm an FS enthusiast using FS9 and I've been modding my FS9 in every way possible, making it more and more realistic and "current". I never liked Airbus to tell you the truth but for realism and contrast in AI traffic I was looking for some Airbus aircraft to "enhance" my FS experience [by adding dynamic AI]. I stumbled on Project Airbus and found your A380...It's Gorgeous!!! I never liked the A380, but congrats PA team! You made me like it :-P Lol

It took me about a week to get the hang of it, to find a good panel. I need both the 2D panel and VC to fly anything in FS, so it took that long for me to accommodate it. Out of about 5, I found the perfect panel and I customized all the Gauges in the VC and panel from the ground up. I finished my first flight last night, below are some beautiful shots!! I'll post some interior shots to show my personal changes when I'm home :-) Cheers! :-D

PS: The only issue I had with this model was rather queer. I use yRoute to add custom AI Flightplans. It doesn't detect the A380 as a new aircraft O.o But the PA A320 and A321 models are detected :-)

n3rd_dude

Re: My PA A380, Interior Views

Post by n3rd_dude »

Okay, I got delayed. For those of you who are looking for a PANEL, check this out :-)

The panel I used is the first one on the list linked below. The panel by, Rainer Bopf. I have a wide-screen monitor so it works for me :-)

A List of A380 Panels on Avsim: http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DL ... =fs2004pan

[EDIT:] PS: Note that, the shared gauges between 2D panel and VC are totally custom (compare engine and system gauges with original VC shots, for instance). I did it by myself. I'd be glad to help anyone if you'd like to accomplish something similar as it took me over a week to get it to this state :-) I'm still not done :-P