777/A380 Soundbed kit.

Sam Millar

777/A380 Soundbed kit.

Post by Sam Millar »

Dodgyyy title I know! But recently I've been doing a wee bit of messing around and using Emil Serafino's 777 sound set, and some other people's bits and bobs, i've managed to put together something decent enough to call an A380 soundkit. I must note that I haven't done of anything you see or hear in the video, I just put it all together using other people's materials.

Rather than upload it I think I'll just supply the links and instructions to get what I managed to rack up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmSGbaU5oao

Tranceaddict

Re: 777/A380 Soundbed kit.

Post by Tranceaddict »

Hope you've checked all the boxes for any copyright issues. Please make sure there are none because these are very sensitive matters that could cause trouble.

Sam Millar

Post by Sam Millar »

Tranceaddict wrote:Hope you've checked all the boxes for any copyright issues. Please make sure there are none because these are very sensitive matters that could cause trouble.
Like I said, I'm not saying I made any of this, all is avalible to download via AVSIM etc.

Tranceaddict

Post by Tranceaddict »

That's not what I meant. Even whether or not you say you made it, or it's not a claim, there are still some copyrights which state that you cannot use any of the stuff either in whole or part without prior authorized approval from the owners of that material.

Like our copyright in our releases clearly mentions "either in whole or part thereoff" pertaning to all PA intellectual property rights forbids people from trying to do a hack job and use whole or parts of the package in another form or for their use which involves such means

Sam Millar

Post by Sam Millar »

Tranceaddict wrote:That's not what I meant. Even whether or not you say you made it, or it's not a claim, there are still some copyrights which state that you cannot use any of the stuff either in whole or part without prior authorized approval from the owners of that material.

Like our copyright in our releases clearly mentions "either in whole or part thereoff" pertaning to all PA intellectual property rights forbids people from trying to do a hack job and use whole or parts of the package in another form or for their use which involves such means
Sorry I'm not sure I made it clear enough in my first post.

"Rather than upload it I think I'll just supply the links and instructions to get what I managed to rack up." meaning that I don't intend to rar up the files and upload it, just simply link people to the materials available.

lordsniper

Post by lordsniper »

Sam Millar wrote:Dodgyyy title
I thought for 10 seconds that you said doggy style...

i think i'll use the ge90 from tss , (the basic freeware version) then modify the number of engines from 2 to 4, since the ge90 is the most powerful engine for twinjets...iand with the pmdg 747-8 addon you can use the GENX engine sound they're awesome too.