Thank you

pouzo

Thank you

Post by pouzo »

Hey guys,

I was hopeing so badly you guys coming back and since you guys went on hiatous i have been visiting the site every signle day to see if you guys are back and yes finally you guys are back. I am so happy to hear that and hopefully you guys will complete all the projects as A380 in the years coming and please dont listen to any childish kids that come and try to ask and not respect your work as those are the people that want to mess PAirbus but if you guys know how many million of people that fly loves pairubs you guys will never give up. Again thank you and hope that i iwll be a big help

joomcael69

WELCOME BACK PA

Post by joomcael69 »

ITS BEEN A LONG TIME..........HAPPY 2 C U GUYS BACK

nzeddy

Re: Thank you

Post by nzeddy »

Yay!

Welcome back Project Airbus.

Tom

Post by Tom »

Hi,

thanks for activating the website again. Many people were looking for the PA busses in the past months but couldnt find them. Do you plan to stay online now?

cheers

Tom

esg

Post by esg »

Tom wrote:Hi,

thanks for activating the website again. Many people were looking for the PA busses in the past months but couldnt find them. Do you plan to stay online now?

cheers

Tom
Yep, I'd like to keep the site up.

Atomic_13

Post by Atomic_13 »

YO! Love to see you back [although...not everyone is back i think..] I love that Model Design : Lure for Thomas Ruth . LOL

groundwolf

Post by groundwolf »

Glad to see your forums back dude and access to your quality files as my VA was wanting use the A320 aircraft for our members who cannot afford to buy payware, GREETINGS from australia. And hope you guys will stick around a while, dissapointed about the 380 cos that was looking spectacular, but no matter.....your other airbus files are there and thats pretty awesome. Thanks again.

cheers
Tim Johns, aka groundwolf

australianfrontier.com

DerKranich

Post by DerKranich »

Yay, they're alive.

Now people, as much of a good sign this is, I would not recommend holding your breath for the A380. However, I am among many who would love to see that project be resumed; it was looking so good.

marf

Post by marf »

DerKranich wrote:However, I am among many who would love to see that project be resumed; it was looking so good.
I'm totally with you ;)

It's great to have you guys back online. One step in the right direction ;)

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Oh yeah, can`t believe it but its true. :D

Demetris, may i ask you, are you alone ?

currently flying the A319 :)

Regards

Jason9001

Post by Jason9001 »

It's really good to see you back again i thought Project Airbus never will be back but when i searched it and saw the site up then i could see PAirbus was back i was really happy... :D

I have missed you guys nice to have you back again ;)