Pairbus / Wilco Merge

jcardova

Pairbus / Wilco Merge

Post by jcardova »

I have a quick question for you anyone that can help.

I mergered my project Airbus with Wilco's Evolution panel . My A320/A321 seem to work pretty fine however the A319's give this uncontrolled taxi speed and a super high pitch on climb out. Does anyone know what possibly could be causing this and is their any possible solution that can be given ? :(

Regards,
J-dova

Fs2004
AMD-A8 , Windows 8.1

PilotJoe88

Re: Pairbus / Wilco Merge

Post by PilotJoe88 »

Hello,

Have you tried copying the CG limits??? As i had this issue with over roation and just copied the CG limits!!!! But the taxi speed issue i haven't experienced or heard of!!!!
Or try this merger!!!! I used it and its complety safe and straight forward to use!! >> http://library.avsim.net/sendfile.php?L ... LID=140554

regards!!!!

jcardova

Post by jcardova »

@pilotJoe88 ... I reduced the thrust scalar to 1.000 from the original 1.20 quite a difference was made from such a change. I'm going to d-load the file from which you sent me to see what can be done.

Thank you!

Regards,
J-Dova

PilotJoe88

Post by PilotJoe88 »

No problem!!! If it helps for the A319 i use Thurst scalar 0.98!!!! But its personal preference!Only issue i had with a high thrust scalar was when selecting "OP CLB" it would accelerate to much and the A/C would climb at a high pitch to reduce speed, VS was normally 6000 FPM + which isn't normal!!!! But play with it and see. That link i sent you, the same guy does it for the A318 up to A320!!!

Hope it works!!!!!!

Joe!