QualityWings next project is.....

DerKranich

QualityWings next project is.....

Post by DerKranich »

a Boeing 787! I have no idea when it will be released, but all I know is it looks great AND I WANT IT!!!!

http://forum.qwsim.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2180

FLYPHOENIX

Re: QualityWings next project is.....

Post by FLYPHOENIX »

YEEEEEEEEEEEES!

iheart707

Post by iheart707 »

I still don't understand how anyone can think of these jets as being any "quality". As far as I'm concerned, no airline has been flying it and no passenger has experience on any flight. A lot of the test flying that Boeing does is somewhat public, but many necessary documentations and simulators are simply not available for public use. Why would anyone believe that it will handle just like a true 787?

I also had the same argument for all the A380 payware projects. Even before there was any documentation on the jet, they were still pumping out "detailed" VC's, airplane models and all. It quite simply may look detailed, but I'm sure the functionality of the jet in terms of systems will be lacking realism severely. Hat's off to Project Airbus for their A380 project. They waited until they could get everything they needed, BEFORE they released the jet. I certainly hope Quality Wings does the same before they throw into the world a poor quality representation of a fantastic jet (Kind of like CLS).

Don’t even get me started on the A350 projects popping up like weeds. :evil: (I'm getting my Roundup primed)

Then again, this is coming from someone who has every PMDG airplane, many detailed sceneries, and a race horse computer for FSX (unlike the “My Little Pony” computers that can only run ancient system of FS2004).
Last edited by iheart707 on 29 Oct 2010, 14:25, edited 1 time in total.

A321flyer

Post by A321flyer »

im not too happy, first off, since no airline has this jet with the exception of ANA(but they still have not gotten the aeroplane yet)

second, why on earth skip the 777(and everyone has to agree with me) and do an aircraft that no one has ever gone in depth with it. WHY!? :x

and third, instead of making the 787, i think we all need a good triple seven.another company avoiding the 777 model, why is that? (captainsim, qualitywings,etc. they all did remakes of the same aircraft, the 757 or 767)

FLYPHOENIX

Post by FLYPHOENIX »

For them, it all comes down to money, while people like the 777, many will also buy 787, and since it would be the most advance fs 787 model they would sell well, they would get a good profit. i mean wilco's 777 is dreamful

esg

Post by esg »

FLYPHOENIX wrote:i mean wilco's 777 is dreamful
Dreamful?

FLYPHOENIX

Post by FLYPHOENIX »

esg wrote:
FLYPHOENIX wrote:i mean wilco's 777 is dreamful
Dreamful?
fair enough :P

though in terms of exterior model i would say that simmers sky/overland 777 200/300 are good! :mrgreen:

marf

Post by marf »

I've merged POSKY's T7 and VC with the PSS 2D-panel and systems. That's a perfect 777, I don't need a PMDG variant (though I'm sure, it will be awesome).