Thomas ruth VC merge with PA320...

tristar

Thomas ruth VC merge with PA320...

Post by tristar »

I have sucsessfully merged the magnificent thomas ruths A330 vc with project airbus 320 ( pictures to follow) i personaly find that the deffault fsx a321 vc has windows that are WAY to big in the VC, very ubrealistic. Thomas ruths Vc is perfect and i have finally got it working..
the only problem im having is that if you adjust your seating a bit to forward while in the VC (merged VC) it will dissappear, i think its because the A330 interior model that i have placed in the PA320 is much longer in dimension (being an A330 offcourse) than that of a 320 so its position is just 2 far, but its still ok so long as you sit just a tat further back than normal( just inches) so its fine and im happy with it....

note it will be perfect on the A321 cause the a321 is a bit longer than the a 320 , but will not work on the A319-18 ....

Fl370 with this amazing VC....( i also have the airbus fmc's by freindly panels, making this plane system enough for me...

next morning in portland at the gate cold and dark star....

getting ready to go back to kphx...

uncivil2026

Re: Thomas ruth VC merge with PA320...

Post by uncivil2026 »

I was hoping that you can post or email me the steps you took to complete this merge. I have been pulling my hair out for 3days trying to get a VC other that the default A321 VC for my PA aircraft.

tristar

Re: Thomas ruth VC merge with PA320...

Post by tristar »

Hey sorry for the late reply, i havent been on here for a long time and didnt see your question,
anyways to merge thomas ruths vc just download the latest Airbus a330 by him from avsim and do the
same procedure you would when adapting the deffault VC..

Let me know if u have any questions...