Project Eads/Casa C295

cobras6265

Project Eads/Casa C295

Post by cobras6265 »

Hi guys.

I present my first project in aircraft design.

The Eads / Casa C295. I leave some screen.

In Gmax.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Test in FS.

VC

Greethings

thomas32

Re: Project Eads/Casa C295

Post by thomas32 »

Excellent! Looks like the model is already in the advanced stages ;)

cobras6265

Post by cobras6265 »

That's right, is very close, but I need urgent help with the animation of the wheels.

Best regards.

elwoodjetblues569

Post by elwoodjetblues569 »

cobras6265 wrote:That's right, is very close, but I need urgent help with the animation of the wheels.
You might want to ask the guys over at PAD (Premier Aircraft Design) they just released their version.
Very nice preview BTW!

iheart707

Post by iheart707 »

Lookin good so far. Keep up the good work.
elwoodjetblues569 wrote:You might want to ask the guys over at PAD (Premier Aircraft Design) they just released their version.
Since PAD has such low standards when it comes to producing airplanes, I'm surprised that someone would even bother to recommend them - or for that matter any of their models. Every plane has always been a disappointment to fly and to view. They might be able to help you with animation, but even so, you can find so much on FSDeveloper and the SDK as it is. All it takes is a bit of reading and a want to take it seriously. :geek:

Derek Mayer

Post by Derek Mayer »

iheart707 wrote:Since PAD has such low standards when it comes to producing airplanes, I'm surprised that someone would even bother to recommend them - or for that matter any of their models. Every plane has always been a disappointment to fly and to view.
Comments like this aren't constructive. Freeware is a dying breed, we should support other freeware developers instead of putting them down. In my opinion..

esg

Post by esg »

Guess Im the only one whos never heard of PAD before

iheart707

Post by iheart707 »

I completely agree that we need freeware developers and projects for Flight Sim, (that's why I'm working on KCGX, and on a few ultralight aircraft at the moment). However when you jump into an airplane, look around for a bit, and finally fly it, you can tell if something needed a few extra hours’ worth of work. It seems like Premier Aircraft Design is producing a new airplane every few weeks or so rather than spending time on creating an immersive one airplane package. In other words, it seems like they want to focus on the quantity of aircraft available, rather than the desperately needed quality freeware.