Support Project Airbus A318/319/320/321 FD Special Version

TheRedBaron

Re: Support Project Airbus A318/319/320/321 FD Special Versi

Post by TheRedBaron »

fdd_fr wrote:apparently, they have not solved the problem! Or maybe it's to FSUIPC; I think active sky communicates with FSX using FSUIPC.
Have you tried disabling the AS weather engine for tests? Maybe that will show what the issue is.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I will try, but the FSX weather managment is a "......"

Here is a little patch which correct two bugs of the 0.39 panel :

small patch for the Panel 0.39 - December 30th

Threre is 3 files to copy (and replace) in the ".....\PA320FMS_IAE\panel\A320_IAE\" folder.

The corrected bugs are following :
==============================
- On the bottom of the ND, the VOR 1 and VOR 2 DME distance was false; They displayed the GPS waypoint distance : Now, the distance is really the VOR DME indication; but don't be surprise, there is few VOR which have DME information.
- The map on the ND PLAN mode was not centered and the aircraft was not rendered :; Bug is corrected.

I have added on this PLAN ND position, the next GPS WPT and GPS destination when the GPS drives the NAV. In the real aircraft, these information don't exist, but, as my FMS is FSX GPS based, I think that a good idea to have these information on the PLAN page of the ND.

I test a new blue color for readings on this page; If you can tell me your opinion about this new blue, in case to replace all the Cyan color readings of the dispays.

Thank you

Now, I think that remain just some minor bugs on this FMS first part; So, now I begin to write the code for the descent and the approach phase. The next update is not for the next days, because many works to write the managed descent.

Please, if you find some bugs, report here, and I will correct them.

Francois

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Hello,

Thank You for this update. ND looks great. Good work.

P.S. Happy New Year! ;)

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello and happy new years for all the members of Project Airbus !

Some news of the project :

The last panel has a minor bug on the PLAN position of the ND. In some case, the map is not properly north oriented. I have corrected this bug.

I will add the chrono on the VOR and ILS page.

I have completed the code for the "Cruise" perf page of the FMS (with the capability of the second step flight level and cuise speed separated of climb speed. I am testing all this new features.

I am building the perf descent page design and I will begin to write the descent and approach code.

I will post an update of the panel at the end of the week.

Regards.

Francois

JoHubb

Post by JoHubb »

Francois, I have just discovered your wonderful Airbus series. Please accept my congratulations! I know the panel was started by others but you are transforming it into something very special.

I am using the version posted in June on these boards (aircraft.cfg dated 26 June 2012 v 3.05). My question is about flight plans. The 3.05 aircraft uses FSX generated flight plans which can then be loaded directly into the Garmin. Unfortunately, I I have not been able to load .pln files generated by Plan-G. I assume this is because the databases are different.

From reading through this thread I can see that things have moved on and that there is now an FMC which can read .pln files loaded into the correct 'Project Airbus' folder in the main FSX folder. I understand about the logger.dll also which must be downloaded separately.

From your post this morning I see that you will post an update soon. Can this update include all the modifications since 3.05, please?

Many thanks again, and kind best wishes for the New Year.

John

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi JOhn,

Thank you for your message.

The FMS beta version is a specific version and you cannot update the V3 series with the panel of FMS version; All the part of the aircraft has been modified (gauges, aircraft.cfg, panel.cfg, engines .Air file .....).

If you want to test the FMS version, I can prepare for this weekend, a full pack of the FMS A320 version (CFM and IAE), which will avoid you to look right and left, the different components.
There will only Loggerx.dll file to download separate, but I would put the link.

By cons, you must know that this version FMS is under construction and is not complete. So some features are not yet operational. And secondly, I have not yet written the manual.
But if you're interested, let me know and I will prepare the pack for this weekend.

cordially

Francois

TheRedBaron

Post by TheRedBaron »

Hi Francois,

I've been out of the loop for a while due to PC issues, and I am planning to finally have FSX back up and running this weekend. I would love to test the FMS out, and something like the pack you are suggesting would be really helpful. If you could do that, I would be happy to send you some feedback!

Thanks!- RB

JoHubb

Post by JoHubb »

Thank you, Francois, that is very kind. I would be very pleased to test the FMS beta.

I run FSX in W7 x64. Please let me know if there is anything in particular you would like me to test.

Kind regards

John

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi redbaron and John,

It's ok; I will prepare a complete pack with the last panel update (0.40) , Saturday.

If your are under Seven, I think that you must be in administrator mode, to install and create the folders and when you want save a flight plan with the gauge. I will join a install manual.

Francois

JoHubb

Post by JoHubb »

Thanks, Francois. No problem running as administrator. :)

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi,

Like I promise you, here is the link to download the complete pack of the A320 with FMS, beta 0.40, IAE and CFM version.

Link to download from Rapidshare
A320 FMS version beta 0.40 CFM & IAE complete Pack

Link to download from Hotfile
A320 FMS version beta 0.40 CFM & IAE complete Pack

Link to download a lighter pack (48 Mb) , without the original aircraft sounds (just a link in the sound.cfg to the default B737 of FSX)
A320 FMS version beta 0.40 CFM & IAE lighter Pack without orinal aircrafts sounds
If you have already one of my V3 modified A32x, you can make a copy of the Aicraft sounds (Sound.CFM and Sound.IAE folder). I use the same in this Beta.

The CFM version comes with AIR INTER repaint, realized by Nicholas Chung
The IAE version comes with British Airways repaint, realized by Nicholas Chung

For those that they have already installed the aircraft, here is only the updated panel in version 0.40, for CFm and IAE version, with .air file and new "aircraft.cfg" (without [FltSim.x] section ) :
Panel update 0.40 for A320 FMS, CFM and IAE version, with new aircraft.cfg

Read the Aircraft installation PDF file; There are 2 modules used by the gauge :
- XMLVARS.dll, include in the pack
- LoggerX.dll that you must download (the link is in the Aircraft installation PDF file.

Read it to know how install and declare these 2 modules in FSX, otherwise, the gauge won't works properly.

- When you start a flight, wait some seconds, that the weather is established in FSX, otherwise, the FMS data will be wrong.

To use the FMS, you must create a Flight plan in FSX, IFR. Please, write on a paper the starting position of the aircraft (GATE 10, . It will be important to later....

- open the gauge with "Shift+7" or by click on the "Master Caution" light.
- For the Perf pages (Takeoff, climb, cruise), white frame box are optionnal, you can leave it blank. Cyan frame box must be set. When you click on a box, the frame become green, allowing to you to enter your value. the value must be become green to be valid; If the value stay white, the value is wrong.
- Use the Runway ILS guidance at takeoff only if headwind.
- The thrust can be set according ECON profil (compute by the gauge) or EXPEDITE (maximum thrust for a high climb gradient) or your own value of N1.

When the perf page are completed, press "Activate" button.

Autopilot functions :
Each knob button (SPD, HDG, ALT, V/S) can be pressed or pulled.

With FMS active :
- if you push, the mode is managed (Dashes are displayed); This is the FMS that controls the mode.
- If you pull, mode is selected (value is displayed) Pilot control the aircraft and you select your own value.
- Note : in ALT managed mode (ALT pushed), the value is displayed (not dashes lines), just a LED.
- If pull V/S knob, you toggle the AP in reversion mode, all the modes becomes selected.
- If you push the V/S Button, you level off at current altitude.

On the PFD, Managed mode are :
- FLEX TO TEMP (derated takeoff thrust according ambiant temperature)
- THR CLB ( FMS controls A/THR and Climb thrust=
- CLB (FMS controls aircraft picth according speed and thrust)
- OP CLB (FMS controls aircraft picth according speed and thrust, but with a constraint altitude)
- SRS (FMS controls aircraft speed after takeoff, until the THR RED thrust reduction altitude)
- RWY ( ILS guidance for takeoff)
- RWY (The aircraft follow the runway axis at takeoff)

Selected mode are :
SPEED
MACH
ALT
V/S
HDG

WARNING :

- The GPS nav mode is now select only by the GPS/NAV button; Don't press the LOC button; The LOC button is only for VOR tracking
- ILS LANDING : same thing, don't press LOC button. To an ILS landing, you must select your NAV1 frequency, Call NAV1, press ILS button, and press APPR button.
- To track a VOR, you must toggle GPS/NAV button on NAV position, set the NAV1 frequency of the VOR and call, and press the LOC button : Use the CRS knob to capture the VOR signal and select FROM/TO.

All these functions are 100 as the real aircraft now.

I cannot describe all the functions, because I would need more than 100 pages ! sorry, but the user manual will be at the end of the project.

To use the Flight plan edit tools of the gauge , you can download this small manual.

Little starter manual for the edit tool

It isn't uptodate, (I have wrote few months ago) but I help you to start to use the edit tool.

To save a flight plan, you must create before a folder in your FSX, called "Project Airbus". All the data of the gauge will be saved in this folder.
After edit a FSX flight plan, you can save it; select the F-PLN page, Save flight plan : Important, you must write the name of the actual start position of the aircraft (e.g. RAMP 10, GATE 12, or 23 for the runway 23). Enter a name for your flight plan and click on the save button.
After, reload the flight plan, in the game; That permit that the edited flight plan become a valid FSX flight plan.

You can also, in flight, change the active waypoint, by use the 2 small button on the upper right corner of the map ( +/-).

What's new from 0.39 to 0.40 version
==================================
- ND display improved
- Now, you can change speed or N1 value in the FMS, while fly, without lost power or speed, while you enter the new value.
- Better A/THR transition between climb phases and level (no overrotation of engines).
- I have change the display of the waypoints on all the map (ND and FMS) for a better visibility. Terminals waypoints (Owner-fiix, color red) are displayed only when the zoom is high. En Route waypoints (yellow) are displayed now, even if the zoom is low.
- I have add the chrono on the ND , for the ILS and VOR positions. The button is on the dashboard : left clcik = start/stop right click=reset/hidden
- Now, the optional frame box are white in the FMS gauge.
- If yo enter a cruise flight level upper than crossover altitude, only the MACH speed box can be selected on the cruise page
- CRUISE page is now 90% completed, with the ability to have a second Flight level, with a weight step. These second step flight level can be selected only if the first flight level is upper than the crossover altitude. If you use this function, when the aircraft cruise and the its weight reach the value that you have entered in the FMS, the message "STEP AhEAD" flashes on the FMA, with the new altitude.
If you push on ALT knob, the aircraft toggle in THR CLB mode and jumb to its second flight level. If you don't want, right click on the ALT knob, the seconde step flight level will be cancelled.
Note : TOD is not yet programed.
- I have change the "Cruise Scalar" parameter in the 'aircraft.cfg, to come back to the PA origin value (1.35)
- Design of the DESCENT page is advanced
- Panel adaptation to the CFM version

Francois
Last edited by fdd_fr on 06 Jan 2013, 04:50, edited 2 times in total.

martinoelge

Post by martinoelge »

Francoise,

the download limit at rapidshare is exhausted at the moment (05.01.2013, 15:10 GMT) ...
Is there another place to download from?

Martin

PS: Thanks for the enormous work! Wonderfull!

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Download is not available.. :roll:

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Try again, because, sometimes, server are overloaded. It seems to work now.

Do you know another website where I can upload ?

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Ummm, Mediafire?

TheRedBaron

Post by TheRedBaron »

You are on the PA dropbox aren't you?

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Yes.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I have edited my post and add a link to download from Hotfile

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I have added to my post a new link to download a lighter pack (48 Mb) ; I have deleted the original aircraft sounds and replace it by the a link to the default B737 of FSX.

If you have already a V3 of my modified A32x aircrafts, you can take the sounds folder of each aircraft, they are the same.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

It seems that there is a little bug in the FMS Mach control, when the aircraft go from FL1 to FL2 if the FL2 option has been activated.

I will check the code.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Another bug : the CTRL+E start engines command can not works properly.

I wanted aggregate al the code for the initialisation of the aircraft (FMS init and Cold & Dark init) in the same xml file, and I have made a error when I transpose the code. The FBW init may be not work properly also.

If you have the proglem to start engines with CTRL+E, retry, the engines will start at final.

I will post an patch wenesday, because I travel for job for two days.

Excuse me.

Francois

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Hi,

I have solved my callout problem. In panel->a320_CFM was missing 1 line ( callout 40). I edited that line. Now callout is working perfectly. ;)

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Thank you for this information AirbusFan, I will correct this error !

Here is the link to download the patch to correct the initialisation of the aircraft (CTRL+E start bug) and the speed control problem while aircraft climb between FL1 to FL2.

Patch 0.40a for IAE and CFM panel version 77 Kb only

Be careful, this pack include only the xml files that had errors , so, don't delete your actual aircraft panel folder. Copy and replace le xml files of the patch in the right folder for each engine version).

Now, all is ok at the init of the aircraft in cold & dark state.

Francois

larsli

Post by larsli »

Looks like there is a small "bug" in the mfd_expanded_compass_card.bmp image. The numbers go ...29 30 31 32 30 34... :)

Lars

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Yes, you are right !

When I redisigned the panel's bitmaps, I had to have a drink too.

Thanks, I will correct this.

larsli

Post by larsli »

With all the work you are putting into this a drink is well earned! ;)

Lars

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

It seems that the patch 0.40a doesn't solved the bug for the cimb from FL1 to FL2. Sometimes, that's works, sometimes not.

The optional ILS takeoff guidance doesn't work also.

I must check all the code.

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Hi, I have a question.

Is it possible to make flaps indicator function smoothly as pa380?

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I havn't try the A380 and I think that there is several panel version of the PA380. Which version you use ?

And why do you mean by "Smmothly" ? what is the difference ?

I will try to create the real A32x ECAM (at this time, I have redraw only the PFD and the ND).

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Now Im not using a380 now. But one guy is making to work VC in FSX (without bugs). It will be released soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNf58xBNNTs there is an example.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Yes, it is possible to do that.

But , I still have so much work to do on the panel, I'm on the edge of discouragement.

I began something too big for me.....

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

I think You should make a vacation from this panel.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi,

I think that I have found the current bugs of the 0.40a panel.

I have made also some small cosmetic change of the gauge.

Important question : Do you know the gauge to large ?

The original size of my bitmap is 1024 x768. I resize it in 1280x960 pixels.
Some users find this size too large. And if you resize the gauge with the mouse, you take the risk to change the mouse area clickable (for the waypoint list on the right, where you click to delete a waypoint).

so, I can set to the original size (1024x768) so if I do that, It is definitively, because I must change all the mouse area for the waypoint list, and it is a big job.

Please, give me you sentiment about this ?

I will post tomorrow an update with the correcting bugs.

Francois

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi,

Here is the updated panel in version 0.41, which correct bugs of the 0.40(a).

This is just the panel folder, you must have install the complete aircraft pack 0.40.

I hope that is the lastest before Ibegin to write the descent and approach code.

Here is the CFM egine version ( 3.7 MB) :
Panel beta 0.41 for CFM aircraft

Here is the IAE egine version (3,7 MB):
Panel beta 0.41 for IAE aircraft

You must delete the "Panel" folder of each version of the aircraft to replace by this version.

What's new from 0.40a to 0.41 version
==================================
- I have completed the new code for the cold & dark state of the aircraft. Now, it is complete (lights, radio, fuel pumps FMS gauge, .......and all systems cannot work without battery)
-I have corrected the Compass rose for the heading 300 /330
- The optional ILS takeoff guidance didn't worked since several version of the panel. I have corrected the code and now, ILS guidance works. Don't use this function with crosswind !
- I have add and completed some tooltips
- Now, the wrong value entered in the FMS are RED. Right value must be green
- I have added the wind information in the FMS maps
- I have corrected the error that dispaying the "LAND" reading on the FMA, after takeoff in some cases.
- Now, the speed transition between climb speed and cruise speed is very smoothly, even if the cruise speed is very higher than the climb speed. The FMS toggle the THR CLB mode to SPEED or MACH mode if the cruise speed is reached; So now, the throttles don't moves at this moment. and the clack notches disappear.
- I have cancelled the automatically update of the HDG when the aircraft is on NAV mode, because this was an unrealistic function. So now, when you want to toggle from NAV to HDG mode, be careful to set your HDG before (you have the reading on the PFD horizontal compass or the HDG bug of the ND to help you). You can set the HDG, even if the HDG knob is on managed mode with the dashed lines.

I will post in few moments a link to a provisional manual, that I have began to write in french; Adrian Roebl has made the translation in english and I want to say a big thanks to adrian for this great work and to help me .

Francois

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Here is the link to download the provisional manual , translated in english by Adrain Roebl :

Provisional manual in english (not completed) in PFD format :
Provisional manual of the A320 with FMS beta 0.41

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi everybody,

Have you try the aircraft ? No response.....Something doesn't please you ?

to my knowledge, This is the first time that a vertical navigation system is integrated in a freeware. I know that the gauge is not realistic in its design and controls, but the system managment is close as the reality, and I have spent many many hours to create this autopilot and VNAV function.
Nobody (even VASFMC) has created a VNAV, exept JB panel, I think, becaus, it is very difficult to create this function.

I have began to create the descent phase, the most complicated (because the aircraft must arrived at the right altitude, at the right point, with the right speed) and I must anticipate all scenarios (with a STAR + transition without IAF , with a STAR + Transition + IAF, without STAR but with IAF, without STAR and without IAF but with the network or fsx ATC radar guidance).

to summurize, many scenarios that explain why it is difficult to calculate the TOD (top of descent) and the descent path.

I have made my first tests this moorning, and the TOD is influenced if there is tailwind.

The raw formula is ( DELTA (Actual Flight level - waypoint target Altitude) * 3 ) + 2% (windspeed) per 10 kts of tailwind.

I try to make a synthesis of all this data.

Difficult.

Thank you to tell me your opinion about the actual state of the aircraft.

NB : In some case, the climb between FL1 to FL2 may occur a seed coontrol problem; I have corrected the file wihich maage this phase of the flight. If you want correct this file, you can download the new version :
small patch (just one file) for the panel 0.41

You have just to unzip in a temp folder, and copy the A320_FMS_CL.xml file in the "\Panel\A320_FMS\ folder of each engine version.

François

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Hi, I have tryied the 0.41 version. I dont have any problems with FMS. Size looks good.

Now I'll try this update. :)

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi,

Rapidshare has changed the rules for the downloads; This is the reason why there was some problems since few days.

Now, I think solved the problem and I have create a public folder with all the current files to download.

You can access to this folder with this link :

Fdd_fr Folder to A320 FMS beta files

To download a file, do a right click on it and "download".

If you have any problem to download, please, tell me.

The bandwith is limited at 1GB per days.

Thank you

Francois

Kerntiff101

Panel Problem

Post by Kerntiff101 »

I had to reinstall FSX and had kept back airplanes folder from sim object, guages and effects folders before reinstall replaced the folder after reinstall. The planes i had installed was pa a319/320/321 , when I loaded it up for a flight some of the buttons where missing and pfd was blank. Other aircraft where fine. Please help. Thank you

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Which versions of aircrafts ? (original PA or my modified versions ? )

missing texture or buttons are in 2D cokpit or VC ?

Please, give me more information.

Edit the panel.cfg file with the notepad, and paste the contains here.
Edit your aircraft.cfg, and copy and paste the beginning of the file with the first [FLTSim] section here.

Thank you

Kerntiff101

Post by Kerntiff101 »

The version is V3 in 2d cockpit and the pfd selector buttons are missing alt hold is a black button instead of white. the two displays on the left of cockpit(pfd) right one works ok is blank all ap buttons are not responding. Message flashes up to start engines. prior to reinstall of fsx it worked fine. Thank you for your help

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

I think you forgot to install sp1 and sp2. Without them vc and panel aren't working.

Rednacks

Post by Rednacks »

All works perfectly good except the size of the FMS like you've mentionned it, I cannot see the entire FMS on my screen, so I must re-size it and all the blanks are replaced but in a wrong way :| Hope you'll be able to adjust this .. Thank you !

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Rednacks wrote:All works perfectly good except the size of the FMS like you've mentionned it, I cannot see the entire FMS on my screen, so I must re-size it and all the blanks are replaced but in a wrong way :| Hope you'll be able to adjust this .. Thank you !
Ok, it Is decided, I will resize smaller the window from 1280x960 to 1024x768. I do it this weekend (I must recalculate all the waypoints list mouse area for deleting waypoint) , and I'll post the update.

But I will must remove the ability to resize the window, as it presents too much risk with the mouse areas for this list.

With this size, the gauge will diplay properly with a 1280x1024 definition; I think that all people has FSX on this size or higher on their computer screen.

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

My computer screen size is 1280x1024. :D

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi,

I have changed the size of the FMS; Now, 1024x768 pixels. I think that must be ok for all screens. The windows is now not sizeable.

The file to download is : "Partial panel 0.41b.zip"

Francois Dore beta A320 FMS folder files

It contains a new panel.cfg file and the folder "\panel\A320_FMS\" that you must overwrite in each panel folder (CFM and IAE version). Don't touch and keep the folder A320_IAE and A320_CFM that you have (0.41 required)

I had forgotten in the previous version , the "-" sign key , to enter a east longitude or a south latitude when you create an "user" waypoint by LAT/LON.

It is correct now. You can add any waypoint by LAT / LONG. For the name of the user waypoint, you can use 5 characters max.

And I have change some minor details.

I am writing the descent code; work in porgress, and I think that I could post, maybe tomorrow, an update with the first managed descent functions (not all functions).

Thank you

Francois

Rednacks

Post by Rednacks »

I haven't tried the new FMS design yet, but I will do so very soon !
However, there is a point which I remember now, but I don't know if this comes from my installation or from the aircraft itself : some functions of the aircraft don't run as right as before since the FMS version. I only noticed two of them :
- Doors' oppening : no matter the key I press, shift+E, shift+E+1, shift+E+2, etc. it always open the main door of the aircraft and not the correct door.
- Pushback : the shift+P function works, but when I want to turn by pressing shift+P+2 or shift+P+1, the aircraft doesn't turn and the pushback is straight. In other words, the +1 and +2 haven't effect anymore.

Hope you'll be able to help me,
Thank you François !

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

You are the second person to have the problem whith the doors.

I have already had this problem in the past, when I developped the version 3. I have solved at this moment. I will search on my notes what had made this problem in the past.

Thank you for the information.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I have found the problem.

When the FMS in activated on the ground, My code send continuously key events to FSX, that intercept the user key composed commands as pushback or doors that are in two key time.

I use special gauge for find this kind of error, wrote by doug Dawson, and that permit to find the key events send continuously :

a sample of 2 seconds of my panel events sent

Code: Select all

Time= 106.149221 id= 588 event= KEY_AP_ALT_VAR_SET_ENGLISH evdata= 30000
 Time= 116.156913 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.156987 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.157005 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.157016 id= 324 event= KEY_AUTO_THROTTLE_ARM evdata= 1
 Time= 116.190760 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.190818 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.190848 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.257469 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.257491 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.257526 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.323748 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.323784 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.323800 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.357392 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.357424 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.357447 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.423513 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.423543 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.423556 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.491147 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.491170 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.491199 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.524037 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.524067 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.524084 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.608071 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.608189 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.608207 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.640774 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.640837 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.640853 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.724579 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.724634 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.724650 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.757285 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.757347 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.757378 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.824778 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.824802 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.824816 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.857117 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.857152 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.857168 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.924840 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.924888 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.924915 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 116.990994 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 116.991054 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 116.991081 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.024711 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.024777 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.024810 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.090975 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.091040 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.091067 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.157744 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.157814 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.157861 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.191021 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.191050 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.191127 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.257707 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.257766 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.257788 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.325302 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.325325 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.325352 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.357926 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.358006 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.358044 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.425268 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.425307 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.425322 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.491612 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.491756 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.491782 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.525505 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.525578 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.525600 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.591373 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.591483 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.591530 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.657684 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.657736 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.657759 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.691476 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.691578 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.691633 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.758019 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.758082 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.758109 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.792544 id= 972 event= KEY_PANEL_ID_CLOSE evdata= 10101
 Time= 117.825481 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.825502 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.825516 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.857983 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.858082 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.858116 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.925960 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.925980 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.926103 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 117.991926 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
 Time= 117.991982 id= 501 event= KEY_AP_SPD_VAR_SET evdata= 157
 Time= 117.991998 id= 283 event= KEY_AP_NAV1_HOLD_OFF evdata= 1
 Time= 118.025391 id= 506 event= KEY_HEADING_BUG_SET evdata= 6
each event is send 18 times per second.

I will correct my code tomorrow.

Thank you for the information.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi,

I think to have found the bug, about the doors and the pushback but I cannot post an update at this time, because I have began to write TOD function and the managed descent code, and I must finish to write this first part of managed descent code before post the panel because, the panel is not operating while this part of the code is not completed.

I think that this update will be in 2 o 3 days.

Thank you

Francois