giovannifaraway

Re: Support Project Airbus A318/319/320/321 FD Special Versi

Post by giovannifaraway »

maybe Francoise can help us (i hope) :)
because the a319 doesnt'have this problem

giovannifaraway

the logo and windows passengers lights works with the airfrance a320 the iberia and another that i don't remember.
im using the alitalia texture for the a320
downloaded here:
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=770&p=8238&hilit=a3 ... alia#p8238

what i have to do for to have the logo and windows passengers light working?
i think the problem is in the texture it's possibile?
please help me

thxk

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi,

I have some private problems, and I cannot work on the project at this moment, so sorry for the delay.

The actual panel has a bug if you delete a STAR more than twice. In this case, approachs index is not updated. I have some no time today, to solve this bug, but I think that I will can work again in 1 or 2 weeks.

For the Logo and passengers lights, I think that is a night texture problem with some liveries. I ythink that we must check the DDS or BMP file of these textures.

I will come back as soon as possible

Francois

giovannifaraway

Hi francoise i hope everything is good
About the light I fixed the problem... Just copy the necessary files from the livrea of air France in the livrea folder that u want. It works.

I have a little problem when im in the cruise altitude with the a320 (with the auto pilot, auto navigation and auto altitude in mode ON) .
The PD (pilot director) has a strange behavior... The horizontal green line continue to go up and down of some degree this is little bit annoying because I can see the airplane go up and down of some degrees. There is a way to stabilise it when I'm in the cruise altitude? I would like that the green line is locked so in this way my airplane it's stable and doesn't go up and down...

Thx

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

I have the same problem here. The problem is in centre of gravity. You should put more weight in the front of aircraft ( via fuel and payload ). Then aircraft goes more stable.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello,

As tell Airbusfan, the problem may appears if the center of gravity is not ok. It can appears also with a wrong FSX weather (wrong ambiant temperature bug with Active Sky for exemple).

But, I had this problem 2 or 3 times, without explanation. In this case, I select a new altitude 1000 feet higher and the problem disappears.

I think that I have found the bug with the index of approaches that not refresh when you delete a STAR.

Here is the link to the updated panel that fix this bug ( I hope...) : Panel 0.63 for CFM only

The link is on a rapidshare server, because, I am not at home and I can't upload on the FTP of Blackwolf that I use normaly.

I post some updated airports in the FreeNav topic.

Francois

giovannifaraway

This is strange because if I have the centre of gravity without fa passengers this problem doesn't exists but if I use fs passengers yes.. You use fs passengers? The next flight I try to put more weight with fs passengers in the front and i will say

giovannifaraway

fdd_fr wrote:Hello,

As tell Airbusfan, the problem may appears if the center of gravity is not ok. It can appears also with a wrong FSX weather (wrong ambiant temperature bug with Active Sky for exemple).

But, I had this problem 2 or 3 times, without explanation. In this case, I select a new altitude 1000 feet higher and the problem disappears.

I think that I have found the bug with the index of approaches that not refresh when you delete a STAR.

Here is the link to the updated panel that fix this bug ( I hope...) : Panel 0.63 for CFM only

The link is on a rapidshare server, because, I am not at home and I can't upload on the FTP of Blackwolf that I use normaly.

I post some updated airports in the FreeNav topic.

Francois
I have active sky but I never had this problem with the a319
Just with the a320 and just with fs passengers on
If I don't use fs passengers the problem doesn't exists (with active sky)
Me also I tried to change altitude but 1000 less it s the same or it s better 1000 higher? How can I set the center of gravity? Usually I put it in the middle or little bit in the front

Thx

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I havn't FS passenger.

This problem is very strange for me, because I have got it 2 or 3 times only, and I havn't discover the origin of this problem. The only thing that I have saw is the ambiant temperature that was false (too high ).

If the ambiant temperature is false (this is a problem that appears often with active sky, many data of the FMS are perturbed. The power curve of the engines, according the altitude is false in this case and the aircraft has no enough power.

The ambiant temperature (OAT) must be checked in case of problem. You can check the OAT on the lower ECAM.

you have may be a compatibility problem between the PA and FS passenger....

Francois

giovannifaraway

thank you francoise
i have other informations that maybe can help you and me to find the problem:

INFORMATION 1
- with the a319 (weather engine: active sky) and fs passengers. I never had this problem, never.. it's perfect.
just with the a320 and a321 i have this problem.
So in one way i could think that: the problem is not by active sky and also not by fs passenger.
Because with the a319 i never had this problem.

INFORMATION 2
I have another important information that can help you and me.
Yesterday i did LIRF - LIMC (routine flight) just 1 hour and not high alitutde (FL300).
i did this flight with a320. the flight was perfect, no problem, the airplane was perfectly stable. (weather power active sky and fs passenger program)

so i decided to do LIRF - LIMC and see another time what happens. (FL 310).
The flight was still perfect, no problem and the airplane was perfectly stable.(weather power active sky and fs passenger program)

so i decided to another test with another flight ( LIRF - LGAV)
my altitude was: FL 360, and there i had the problem, the airplane was not stable... so i tried to go up of 1000 feet, but the problem still remain... i decided to go up for others 2000 feet but didnt change anything... so i decided to go down of 4000 feet but still didnt change anything...
just under FL 340 the airplane was stable (the same thing with the a321)

so...
if i think about the information 1 i would say that the problem is not active sky and not fs passengers but in the a320 (maybe center of gravity wrong ... or i dont know. maybe how much weight i need and how i have to set the centre of gravity at FL 350 or over)?

if i think about the information 2
your idea could be true...
because at FL300 no problem but over this altitude (MAX FL340 )the problem begins.
i repeat: a319 no problem i can fly also at FL410.
but with a320 and a321 they have the same problem exactly after FL340. sounds strange no?

which engine weather do you use?

example: for FL 360
how i have to set the weight
and how much maximum
and how i have to set the centre of gravity ?

another thing:
in my ecam i dont see the temperature.... maybe i have to upgrade my panel?
i just installed in the first topic the airplane and i never made an upgrade.

maybe i need some upgrade or i dont know what else...
i just download the airplanes and nothing more.

maybe i ve to change weather engine? im using as12

if this can help you:
after FL340 the trim go up and down of 0.4°/0.5° degree and never stop.
maybe i also thought that i could change some value in the aircraft file?
but i would like ask to you which value

thank you

giovannifaraway

Finally I solved I have to say thx at all :)
I know that the problem was on the GC but I didn't know how to set it.
So simple... I read all the manual and i tried to respect every parameter. Landing speed and the GC that it's reported
Know it works perfectly.
Some time can still happen but after some second runs perfectly again. I need just to perfect the distribution of the weight. But know is completely another music. Also the fuel is important because while you landing you burn a lot of Kg so you have to think also about that or after some hours the CG change again so the best way is begin in the center (read on the magic manual) thank you guys I'm very happy like a baby ahah
Finally my a320 works
Thx to all

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi Giovanni,

Happy that the problem is solved ! And I think that I was in the wrong way, because I tought that you use the Beta of the A320 with FD_FMC, but I think that you spoke about the A320 V3.

I think that I must create a new thread to seperate the V3 versions of the FD_FMC project, because there are some confusions.

Francois

giovannifaraway

yes im using the v3 :)
also the approach now is much better the airplane in the last feet when i begin to pull me the cloche continue the descent in a regular way, before no, it tended to go up little bit also just with 120 knots...
:)

huayuwenho

Post by huayuwenho »

Where is the Button that can turn on the Radar terrain ????? Thankyou

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

huayuwenho wrote:Where is the Button that can turn on the Radar terrain ????? Thankyou

There is no button ATM. Buy you can turn it on if you press down right corner on the ND.

Hope this helps.

huayuwenho

Post by huayuwenho »

Airbus Fan wrote:
huayuwenho wrote:Where is the Button that can turn on the Radar terrain ????? Thankyou

There is no button ATM. Buy you can turn it on if you press down right corner on the ND.

Hope this helps.

I can't understand it .....T T...uhh...where is the right corner on the ND??? On the MFD's 2D Panel? or other??

huayuwenho

Post by huayuwenho »

huayuwenho wrote:
Airbus Fan wrote:

Hope this helps.

I can't understand it .....T T...uhh...where is the right corner on the ND??? On the MFD's 2D Panel? or other??

O!!!! I find that !!! Thankyou !!!

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

You're welcome. :)

Pe11e

Post by Pe11e »

I have one problem with A321. Just after takeoff when I retract the gear, airplane suddenly changes the elevator trim to 1UP and starting to climb at 5000-6000fpm, causing a lower mark in FSCaptain. :D I didn't had that problem with A320. I presume I must to enter climb values in FCDU?
That brings the question - are the panel updates also for A321 or only for A320? I noticed wrong values for ZFW, MTOW, MLW, etc (values are for A320).

Thanks in advance!

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi Pe11e

Excuse me for the delay to answer. Many work at my job .....

This thread is about 2 projects and I must change that because there are some confusions.

At the begining, this thread is about the A318/A319/A320/A321 "FD Special Version 3" that are completed. After, I have started a new project : Create a simplified FMS and a ehanced version of the V3. This is the "FD_FMC" project and all the updated panel are only about a dedicated version of the A320 that is very specific and not compatible with the V3 version.

So, all the panels that I have posted are about the A320 FD_FMC version beta pack (dedicated panel, aircraft.cfg, *.air files.....) You cannot mix the versions.

To stop this confusion, I stop to talk about the FD_FMC beta version on this thread, and I create a new dedicated thread for him and I let this actual thread for the V3 versions.

Excuse me for my bad english.

Francois

Pe11e

Post by Pe11e »

Thanks for explainig, I presumed I mixed the versions.

I'm not for FMS that much, I'm using only moving map feature from it. So, I was thinking to revert to clean V3 version. What are the differences between V3 and FD_FMC versions? I know that are some differences on engine start procedure, what else?

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Hello,

The problem ( when I set to FLX, it cuts to idle seems dissapeared). I noticed that at touchdown, A/THR don't set throttles to idle ( just in CFM version ). In IAE version is fine. I don't know where is the problem. It's a bug? Or my fault?

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi Airbusfan,

I am not sure to understand your problem.

I create now the specific topic for the FMC version.

Fliptod

Post by Fliptod »

Would someone post a link to the newest thread so I can keep updated.

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Fliptod wrote:Would someone post a link to the newest thread so I can keep updated.
The thread is in commmunity projects. Its called: Project FMS simplified for Project Airbus

Fliptod

Post by Fliptod »

Thanks!

psarasm

Post by psarasm »

Hello, thanks for your work.

Is there any way to get Cyprus Airways and Aegean Airlines liveries on this A320 Version?
Currently I have them on Project Airbus version.

Thanks

Marios

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

psarasm wrote:Hello, thanks for your work.

Is there any way to get Cyprus Airways and Aegean Airlines liveries on this A320 Version?
Currently I have them on Project Airbus version.

Thanks

Marios
Go to this topic. It's for the FMS version of the PA320. viewtopic.php?f=23&t=2823

maverick11

Post by maverick11 »

hello, I´m looking for Lufthansa liveries for 321 FD with pa321-cfm56 Installer Package
Currently I´ve got all other on PA version
Is there a way to get them together?

THX a lot

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

A321 FD version, like all the FDs version are Project Airbus Aircrafts ; So all the liveries for Project Airbus works with the FD version. You have just to copy only the texture.xxxx folder in the Aircraft folder and write the [FLTSIM] section about your new livery (see my user manual).

And copy the "texture.cfg" file that you can find in the all the liveries of the FD version in your new livery folder, to have the VC texture.

You must keep the Aircraft.cfg file and the panel folder of the FD version and not the version that comes with the livery.

Francois

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello everybody,

I made a big mistake . The sounds of my packs , used for IAE version are in fact a pack of sounds under copyright, Turbine Sounds Sytem (TSS) . I did not realize was , I found this pack of sounds on an online file library like AVSIM , without any particular explanation .

Yesterday I received an email from AVSIM , telling me at the request of TSS , they had removed the pack A321 V3 library .

After verification, actually , sounds are TSS (it is marked in the sound.cfg file ! I am a stupid boy !).

In short, I made a big mistake inadvertently .

So I sent an email to the manager of the AVSIM library to tell them that the A319 and A320 packs also had the same set of sounds for IAE versions , and I asked them to delete them.

And I sent an email of apology to TSS .

So for now , there remains only the A318 pack V3 on AVSIM since Version is only CFM .

I'm sorry for this mistake . We agreed with the manager of the AVSIM library I will re- upload packs , cleaned TSS sounds this weekend.

I had thought to ask permissions to everybody (Project Airbus , Doug Dawson for its DLL , Stefan Liebe for the base panel , and all the authors of the repaint s, but I no thought about sounds !

I found a new sound pack , freeware, which is nice , I sent an email to the author to ask for permission to join the A32x V3 pack , hoping that either agreement .

So know that the "Sound" folder Version TSS IAE is copyrighted and you should not use it.

I hope that the Project Airbus team will accept my apology for this stupidity. I am really sorry.

And that the V3 A320 was the most downloaded aircraft on AVSIM for 1 year ( 11,000 + downloads )

Shame on me .

Francois Dore

markm24

Post by markm24 »

:o That's really scary, dude! hope they will not sue you for this :( :(

esg

Post by esg »

It's fine.

CambodiaPilot

Post by CambodiaPilot »

Dear Francoise

I have problem with the vnav function. when the altitude reach fly level 250 the speed switch to march but 0.00 march which is speed 0. can you correct me. wether i am wrong setting somewhere?

Best Regards

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

V3 version are old for me, and was my first job, with some bugs and today, my brain is totally in the FD-FMC project; so It is difficult to me to remember the V3 xml code.

I think that the problem comes from your flight level : FL 250, if my memory is good, is the altitude where the autopilot toggle from IAS mode to MAch mode on V3 panel.

So , try to select another altitude ( FL 255 or FL 260).

V3 version were a very basic panel. Wait 2 or 3 weeks, and the new FD-FMC version of the aircraft will be completed and better than V3 version.

Francois

TheLurk

Post by TheLurk »

are the v3s of these birds still available somewhere? i thought the author reuploaded them? theres only the 318 on avsim right now but i would like to get the rest of the family aswell

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

TheLurk wrote:are the v3s of these birds still available somewhere? i thought the author reuploaded them? theres only the 318 on avsim right now but i would like to get the rest of the family aswell
I recomment you to get this FMS version, the V3 is very old.

giovannifaraway

Re: Support Project Airbus A318/319/320/321 FD Special Version

it is possible that download is not aviable on avsim?

A318 it's ok there is the pack to download
A319 and A320 no...
why?

thx

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I will try to create new packs of the V3, and upload them on AVSIM as quickly as possible, but I am vary busy with the FD-FMC project.

François

The320Pilot

Post by The320Pilot »

I downloaded the PA A32X v3 for FSX. Because I did not feel confident at the beginning, I only flew with Direct Law. After some time (about one month), I decided that it was time to try the Normal Law. The aircraft (A318, 319, 320 and 321) felt very not-responsive. I moved the joystick sensitivity all the way to 100% and voilà, now the A32X seemed to fly better.

I have, however, discovered an issue when flying approaches in the A32X v3. Yesterday, I was doing an ILS approach into Paris CDG with the A321. Everything was going ok: I flew an instrument approach until 500' AGL and then took over the controls. But when the GPWS called "100", then the aircraft started to feel extremely responsive, as if the Fly-by-wire normal mode suddenly changed to direct mode, although the ECAM still showed Normal mode. I was fortunate that I recorded the approach with FSRecorder, so I replayed it and watched my approach in outside view. From 100' AGL and above, the movements of the control surfaces were smooth, even though I was flying a crosswing APP. But when the aircraft passed 100' AGL, the elevators sort of jolted, like if the Normal mode suddenly stopped to work. I could manage to land safely, but that was very strange.

I tested the behaviour again with the A320 with an NDB approach into Ilheus, Brazil. The same thing happened. From 100' AGL until touchdown, the aircraft fely super sensitive.

I could post a video in YouTube showing the issue if you wish.

Oh, I almost forgot. I use the panel and .air file from v3, but the model is from v2.1. I had to do this because I don't like the jetheat that comes with v3 and I don't seem to get with v2.1.

Thanks (I know this was long :) )

CngDelta757

Post by CngDelta757 »

Any chances of re-uploading the A319 and A320? Would be helpful, and any plans to adapt to Sharklets? Thanks

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

This is planed, but I have many works at this moment. Please, wait the end of the month....

Francois

Philz

Post by Philz »

I believe I downloaded something like this on the Rikoooo website.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I promise you that I upload on AVSIM all the V3 package when I will come back from Holidays in 15 days.

Francois

The320Pilot

Post by The320Pilot »

fdd_fr wrote:I promise you that I upload on AVSIM all the V3 package when I will come back from Holidays in 15 days.

Francois
Could you please remove (or find a model that does not have it) the jetheat present in the A320 v3? Thanks.

esg

Post by esg »

How do you suppose he's gonna remove the jetheat? Are you suggesting he decompiles the model?

The320Pilot

Post by The320Pilot »

Oh, no, I was saying that when I downloaded the PA A32X FD version, the A320 had jetheat (I'm speaking of FSX). I don't like the PA jetheat, so I changed the A320 model for the A320 v2.1 FSX found in http://www.pafs.wf/downloads. Voilà, the jetheat disappeared. The only issue is that the strobe lights are not working. :( I already added the PA lights effects to my Effects folder, but no strobes yet.

esg

Post by esg »

There's no v2.1 model for FSX. You're using the FS9 model.

The320Pilot

Post by The320Pilot »

esg wrote:There's no v2.1 model for FSX. You're using the FS9 model.
So, the Project Airbus download page has an error. Look at http://pafs.wf/downloads where it says "5 Patches". Then, it says "A32X |FSX| Project Airbus, Thomas Ruth". I downloaded that and replaced the FS9 models. And I even can add the default FSX A321 VC (modified by François Doré) to my PA A32X. Anyway, everything works correctly except for the strobe lights. How can I get them to work?

esg

Post by esg »

What's the error? There's the new light config in the AVSIM download.