Support Project Airbus A318/319/320/321 FD Special Version

Airbus Fan

Re: Support Project Airbus A318/319/320/321 FD Special Versi

Post by Airbus Fan »

Throttle system is enough realistic. :)

Francois i have one question for You:

When i'm landing, callout "40" don't work. Maybe You know the problem?

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

There will TOGA detent, FLEX / MCT and CL, with the messages on the PFD, like "LVR CLB" when you reach the THR RED altitude, but I'm looking for a sound to simulate these notches.

For the callout "40", it works for me. Maybe your system is overloaded at that time and the sound is not played .....

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Hmmm... At that time my system really was not overloaded. But it does not matter, but the most important thing is that the other callouts works. :)

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Any news for FMC? ^ ^

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

I have no idea about your callout problem....

About FMC/FMS, my holidays are over and I am back home and I'll go back to work. But some difficulties in the code; I think I have at least 2 to 3 months of work for FMS. So do not be too hasty.

Fdd

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi

Some news of the FMS.

- The flight plan editing founction is near to complete.

For the performance page, the takeoff and clim page are near to be completed.

I have wrote a new autopilot, which work in pitch mode with N1 thrust constant. Because I don't understand how work the mathematical PID function, used in classic autopilot, I have used some tricks to arrived at the same function.
The take phase works perfectly with a segment at 15° of pitch, in TOGA or FLEX mode, with a speed of V2+15, until the THR RED altitude, where the pitch decrease to 10°; After, when the plane reach the Acceleration altitude, my autopilot adapt the pitch to accelerate to 250 IAS and keep this speed until 10000ft.
Now, I am writing the climb segment, and the setting is more complexe .
I change the background display in blackcolor, and I add the PFD indications like RWY TRK, SRS, OP CLB, LVR CLB .......

When you write the runway in the takeoff page, it is automatically add to the flight plan (for take off guidance).

Some screenshots :

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

You very well developing this model system.

These black screens looks more realistic.

Keep it good work!

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

One question:

Do i need to create a flight plan in FSX? Or only in your FMS/FMC?

diogo180794

Post by diogo180794 »

I have a really frustrating problem with PA A319. I start everything correctly, get the engines running by opening fuel valves, turn on the APU etc. Then, when I arrive the runway, as suggested in the checklist, i turn off the APU. I pull the throttle to full, and as soon I take off, the engines suddenly go out. I don't know why this happens, since I've done all the procedures correctly.

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

I had the same problem.

Read the previous comments, and the problem will be solved.

TheRedBaron

Post by TheRedBaron »

I have a question that is not quite support--I am working on a lights set for the A320 FD/ Special Edition, and I wanted to know how to replace the default landing lights and beacons and strobes and navs with my own effects (the ones hardcoded into the .mdl). Is there any way to do this? I have been able to get some lights working, but those are not hard-coded.

domc712

Post by domc712 »

Is there a way to turn off the automatic flap system, so they don't automatically retract after accelerating past the flap speeds after takeoff? Also is there a way to turn of the auto spoiler retraction after landing on the rollout? According to the manual, they retract at 55kts.
I would prefer to do these procedures myself, manually, so it helps me to learn to remember about them and it is more realistic to have it on manual.

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

domc712 wrote:Is there a way to turn off the automatic flap system, so they don't automatically retract after accelerating past the flap speeds after takeoff? Also is there a way to turn of the auto spoiler retraction after landing on the rollout? According to the manual, they retract at 55kts.
I would prefer to do these procedures myself, manually, so it helps me to learn to remember about them and it is more realistic to have it on manual.

Yes you can.

Edit the panel.cfg file, and in the [VCockpit02] section, delete the following line or place "//" at the begining of the line to desactivate it :

gauge07=A321_FD!A_SFCC, 0,0,1,1

The A_SFCC.xml is the gauge which control flaps and spoilers. I understand that you prefer to do these action manually, but it will be less realistic. The real airbuses have a computer which control flaps and spoilers. This gauge is like the reality.

RoCksTeR

Post by RoCksTeR »

Hey there,

The more i read in this forum the more im excited. Any news about the FMC?

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

RoCksTeR wrote:Hey there,

lol. Read previous comments. This is the latest news from FMC :) So, do not be so demanding...

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

RoCksTeR wrote:Hey there,

Hi RoCksTeR,

This project is a huge project for me. The xml file of the FMS gauge has already more than 4800 lines of xml code, and I also rewrite the PFD, ND and ECAMS xml file to add all the managed navigation messages on the FMA. I have found a US Airways training manual about the A320 which help me for all the indications on the displays in managed mode (aircraft controled by the FMS) or selected mode (aircraft controled by the FCU). The glass cockpit will be more realistic than ever on a project airbus.
But keep in mind that the presentation of the FMS will not look like a real FMS, it only uses the same functions and will manage it completely VNAV and LNAV from takeoff until landing, with a attitude the nearest possible to reality.
The VAS FMC is closest the reality in its presentation but it not manage the VNAV ; My FMS is not real in its presentation, but it will manage VNAV and all the instruments will work with it.

Many many work ! So be a little patient. I said that the project would not be ready before the end of the year.

For all other people who read this thread, I have need 4 to 5 beta tester in about a week to test the elements already completed on the project (Takeoff and climb managed).
I would like to have 4 or 5 people for this. So if your are motivated, please send me a MP.
French speaking are welcome :D

I will present to you at the end of this week , some screenshots of the PFD under managed flight.

and I am looking urgently a sound (wav or mp3) to simulate the notches of throttle (TOGA, FLEX and CL detent) ; I need help for this

Thank you

Francois

RoCksTeR

Post by RoCksTeR »

Trust me i am ALOT patient. I actually didnt know how good project airbus was till yesterday and how realistic and how hard you guys worked on it. Ive been using FSX for 5 years now and i have yet to fly an airbus that i was happy with and i did fly wilco and aerosoft still wasnt happy with any of them.

I am also amazed how you guys do what you do for free, very happy of this.

keep up the good work. :D

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

No problem ! ;) . To make you wait, I present you some screenshots of the project.

Here is the almost final Takeoff performance page ( missing the fuelflow and consuption informations)
- Please note that V1,Vr and V2 are calculated according the Airbus Datas; They do not take into account the temperature and the length of the runway...

Takeoff phases are the following :
- After activate the FMS, you engage the TOGA or FLEX mode by push the throttle levellers in the right detent.
- Rotation at Vr, until 15° of pitch (rotation is 3° per second max)
- The SRS (speed reference system) set the target speed to V2 + 15 knots for the first segment of the climb, until the aircraft reaches the altitude reduction (THR RED). This speed is maintened with a pitch of 15°.
- At the THR RED altitude, V2+15 is maintened and pitch decrease to 10° to decrease the thrust until acceleration altitude be reached. Note that is the most case, THR RED = ACC ALT, so in this case, aircraft accelerate immediately.
You know when THR RED is reached by a message "LVR CLB" that flashing on the FMA, that tell you to set the throttle levellers to climb detent.
While your are in THR RED, you keep the takeoff flaps config and the V2+15.
If THR RED is different of ACC ALT, when the aircraft reaches ALT ACC, thrust is set to the N1 programmed in the FMS to accelerate. Flaps and slats must be set up (SFCC make this for you).
Aircraft accelerates to 250 Knots, unless if you have set a speed and alt constraint.
- When the aircraft reaches the selected spedd, the pitch is adjusted to maintain speed and N1 thrust.

Note :
- When you specify the ID of the runway, it is automaticaly add to the flight plan. If you specify the ILS frequency, the aircraft will be guided by the ILS during rolling for take off and until the LNAV will be engaged. In this case, the tag "RWY" will be dispayed on the FMA.
- Runway HDG is the first guide for LNAV after takeoff; The FMA tag is "RWY TRK".
- SRS is the speed reference until Acceleration altitude.
- When LVR CLB flashing, you must set the throttles to Climb detent to desactivate the TOGA or FLEX thrust

ready for takeoff
FMS is activated. the SRS speed appears in Magenta above the ASI until the speed bug is in the ASI scale. Magenta color indicates that the aircragt is in Managed mode (under control of the FMS). If FMS is desactivated and you use the FCU, speed bug and speed indication will be blue/cyan.
Note that speed and HDG indications of the FCU are "---" with a amber led (Managed mode)
A/THR is Cyan because it is armed but not activated.

Go !!!
By push the throttles to TOGA detent, TOGA mode is engaged, and A/THR is activated. SRS is activated and ILS guidance also ("RWY"). CLB trhust mode and Lnav mode are armed but not activated (cyan color).
Please note that I havn't already change the color of the altitude that would must be in magenta color in managed mode.

Takeoff is completed and first segment of climb start, in the runway axis (RWY TRK), at V2+15kts speed and hold 15° of pitch

Please note that I have change the flight plan line color to green like real airbus.

Thrust reduction altitude is reached; I have the message "LVR CLB" that flashing; it is time to me to set the throttles to Climb detent. My autopilot adjust and hold the pitch around 10° and maintain SRS speed.

LNAV is engaged at the altitude programmed in the FMS
I am still in the reduction altitude area in SRS mode.

New selected spedd appears on the FMA; My sample is with a speed constraint. I have programmed in the FMS a constraint of 230 knots until 7000 feet (noise reduction procedure for some airports)
I have wrote an new autopilot which manage the speed with the pitch. I have created a special fdd_fr PID :D but it works well !

My autopilot adjust pitch permanently to maintain the selected speed with the selected N1 thrust(here 230 knots for constraint)

After the constraint altitude, speed is set to 250, until 10000 feet, and after climb acceleration comes with the same autopilot function according thrust and N1 ref.

you can toggle between selected or managed mode at all times, by pressing the FCU speed knob (selected mode has blue indications) or "Activate" button of the FMS gauge.

The edit flight plan function of the gauge to create SID and STAR is near to be completed (I must find a solution to save the flight plan edited and some bugs to correct).
I must to complete the FMA message and improved the FLEX function for takeoff.
At this time, I work on the Climb perf page and Climb management of my autopilot.

Thank you to tell me what you think about this gauge. all reviews are accepted, even if they are unpleasant

Francois

sueede

Post by sueede »

I right click the AP knobs for alt, speed and hdg - and only get the question "Do you want to close the window?" and the option to hide the menu bar. Nothing happens to the knobs (they don't engage with a darker color of the knob like the default panel). Suggestions?

Thank you for a wonderful panel and and very nice models that I sofar have knot flown to any destination!

Sueede

TheRedBaron

Post by TheRedBaron »

Hi,

Have you tried re-installing the aircraft? sometimes, it is easy to leave off files when you copy them to your SimObjects folder.

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

:shock: It looks AMAZING!!!!!! Keep it good work. :)

RoCksTeR

Post by RoCksTeR »

Airbus Fan wrote::shock: It looks AMAZING!!!!!! Keep it good work. :)
I second that

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Hi Francois,

We have to wait a few months until the new panel will be finished? (im not saying you have to hurry, I'm just curious.)

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Yes, I have still several months of work, and I want to take this opportunity to update the panel for more realism.

For exemple, the ECAM of the IAE version will be different of the CFM version, with the EPR gauge (IAE engines are managed by EPR setting)

And I have a job, a wife, three children and a cat, and little time to code.

But I as soon as possible.....

Francois

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

fdd_fr wrote:
And I have a job, a wife, three children and a cat, and little time to code.
Lol, that's good ;)

clement312

Post by clement312 »

HI All,

I have a question. When i'm flying in for landing in ILS, when I disengae the auopilot the airplane is very hard to fly. About 200 FT before landing thew controls become very easy......Why is that?

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

I know this problem. And I also had this problem.You was probably activated normal law.. Turn on direct law and your controls will be easy.

clement312

Post by clement312 »

Where can I do this? And what is this option exactly? Could you please explain?

ShaneS

Post by ShaneS »

clement312 wrote:HI All,

I have a question. When i'm flying in for landing in ILS, when I disengae the auopilot the airplane is very hard to fly. About 200 FT before landing thew controls become very easy......Why is that?
Depends on what mode your Flt Ctl is in. If your using Direct Law (all 4 buttons above the first officers seat activated) then the aircraft should fly like any other aircraft. However if your flying in Normal Law (all 7 Flt Ctl buttons on the over head panel activated) then you are flying the aircraft with true Fly By Wire. FBW you have no control over trim because the FBW system predetermines how much trim the aircraft needs depending on several factors such as AOA, thrust, ect.
I, myself find it a challenge to fly in Normal Law and I've been using Microsoft Flight Sim since 1994. So check and see if your flying in either Direct or Normal Law and see if maybe this be your culprit.

clement312

Post by clement312 »

Great thanks but how come the airplane become easy to fly 200 FT before landing?? Should it be Fly By Wire till I touch down?

ShaneS

Post by ShaneS »

clement312 wrote:Great thanks but how come the airplane become easy to fly 200 FT before landing?? Should it be Fly By Wire till I touch down?
Honestly I've never experienced this, so I'm going to go fire up the sim and do a few circuits around an airport and get back with you. Technically the aircraft is in FBW mode no matter what law you are using. Direct Law just allows you as the pilot to trim the aircraft as you seem fit. Normal law the aircraft trims itself as the computers of the FBW systems seem fit. I'll go see if I can replicate your issue and get back with you. Blue Sky's! 8-)

Btw what mode are you flying in?

*Update* Ok so I just finished testing ILS approach in both Normal and Direct Laws and here's what I came up with. I flew into KLAS intercepted ILS 25R in Normal Law first. The approach was great, disabled auto pilot at 200 above and the nose of the aircraft dropped ever so slightly, I tried to adjust as smoothly as I could but was still a little squirrelly but wasn't horrible. The roll out was good I was able to keep the nose up to bleed off speed and was able to put the front gear down like a feather. I then took back off and went around for another approach on the same runway. As I was on the downwind and stable I switch to direct law. 20nm I swung the aircraft around to intercept the ILS once again. The approach went great as it did before. At 200ft I disabled the autopilot and the aircraft stayed put. I had no nose drop or anything, the aircraft stayed trimmed so I had to put no effort into keeping it on course the rest of the way down. The flare was great but the roll out wasn't as good as it was on the previous landing in Normal law. The front gear kinda came down a little hard and I had the stick full back. So there you have it. I personally prefer to fly it in Direct Law but that's just me. I feel the Normal law is a little buggy at the moment but I'm sure the people involved are probably still working on ironing out the bugs. This is just my two cents and I hope I have helped in some aspect. 8-)

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

FBW is very bas simulate in FSX. But Gary Galea work on a new FBW I think.

I have resolved my throttles detent problem. I have edited and modified the .air file to change the curve of the throttles response et I thank Rockster who give me a video sample of the real sound of the airbus throttle notches.

I have find a sound near and I have coded the xml do create the detents, according the real function of these detents.

Here is the sample video of the real airbus throttle (thanks Rockster !)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlnjG_VYXIM

Here is the video that I have made of my throttle code
http://youtu.be/GgpTK8-1TjY

I have created the Climb , FLEX-MCT and TOGA detent, and also the reverse detent.

It was important for me to create these sounds, because the A/THR must be work only in the Climb-idle area. Flex-MCT and Toga are not under A/THR, but they arm A/THR.
I want to sim the real function like the real aircraft.

Note : the percent will be not appear in the final version; I need it at this time to debug and write my code.

What do you think about ?

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Hi francois

I think that noches is very necessary for all Airbus models.And You created them!This thing (these nothes) will be like in a real Airbus. Keep it good work. :)

I have question, would it be possible to put a new (better) FBW?

And how about weather radar? (do not be angry on this issue)

RoCksTeR

Post by RoCksTeR »

fdd_fr wrote:FBW is very bas simulate in FSX. But Gary Galea work on a new FBW I think.

I have resolved my throttles detent problem. I have edited and modified the .air file to change the curve of the throttles response et I thank Rockster who give me a video sample of the real sound of the airbus throttle notches.

I have find a sound near and I have coded the xml do create the detents, according the real function of these detents.

I have created the Climb , FLEX-MCT and TOGA detent, and also the reverse detent.

It was important for me to create these sounds, because the A/THR must be work only in the Climb-idle area. Flex-MCT and Toga are not under A/THR, but they arm A/THR.

Note : the percent will be not appear in the final version; I need it at this time to debug and write my code.

Looks very nice and i am glad i could be of help :D

ShaneS

Post by ShaneS »

fdd_fr wrote:FBW is very bas simulate in FSX. But Gary Galea work on a new FBW I think.
Yeah he is working on it, I read it here http://www.pafs.wf/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2250. I'm going to download it tomorrow while the boys are at school and give it a go.

fdd_fr wrote:I have resolved my throttles detent problem. I have edited and modified the .air file to change the curve of the throttles response et I thank Rockster who give me a video sample of the real sound of the airbus throttle notches.

Awesome can't wait to try it out! 8-)

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

i cant wait too :D but anyway we will have to wait.

szpirogyra

Post by szpirogyra »

NICE one, but FBW way too complex, difficult to fly but wat 2 do i have no experience great project keep up with the FMS or FMC(airbus language or boeing)

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi,

I think that I am to the definitively Takeoff page ( It still lacks information on the consumption and range ) :

I introduce a "light" Cost index , adjustable from 1 to 100. It will be used to adjust the power of the engine and the speed of the climb and cruise.

I introduce a "light" Flex to temp function, for the FLEX takeOFF; It will derate until 25% the power of the engines from MCT position.

The thrust value for the climb until 10000ft will be ECON by default, according of the cost index; The EPEDITE setting is the MAX power (MCT) to climb the more quickly between ACC ALT and cruise FL.

The N1 Value will can be set manually.

Climb speed is 250 by defaut ( except if there are Constraint). If you select Green Dot, the aircraft will climb with the best lift to drag ration, to climb with the shortest distance. I have doded the green dot function on the PFD with the airbus industries caluclation.

V1, VR, V2 will be dynamic; according the other settings and there will be editable.

THRust reduction alltitude is reached, "LVR CLB" Flashes to indicate to the pilot to set the throttle on CLIMB detent

All the FMA messages are now in magenta when you are in Managed mode by the FMS
Here, with the green dot speed select in the FMS

Climb after 10000 ft , with a speed of 300kts selected in the FMS; pitch decrease automatically to accelerate until 300, and increase after, according the computed thrust.
You can see the green dot speed, computed dynamically according the grossweight and the altitude of the aircraft.

I must now write all the code about the derate Flex temp function and the cost index ratio.

I am sorry but It will be very more simple like the real computation ; I have found the Airbus industrie manual about these calculations and the 2 books have in total 875 pages.

Excuse me for not having the courage to read all !!!

I have also modified the Air.file to according the engine thrust with the new throttles positions that I have created.

If you have some remarks about the takeoff page, please tell me now, before I advance on the code.

Thank you

Francois

Airbus Fan

Post by Airbus Fan »

Hi Francois,

Looks AMAZING!!! good work..

Climb, descent and approach is already created? Are you currently working only with the take-off page?

razbdaz

Post by razbdaz »

I cant seem to see over the tuner knob in VC to adjust the Frequency. I need to go to the 2D panel radio where I have clear access. Am i doing something incorectly and if not need help please.
Francois, You have created one hell of an A/C add on. I've been fliying my Flight 1 ATR-72 500 and Posky B737-800 for many years and finally found the A/C of choice. Thank you. :D :D
Regards

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

For the radio knob in the VC, There is a bug in the Airbus_A321_interior.mdl file (the default A321 FSX VC). You can only select the numbers after the decimal point. Missing the A:Var setting in the file and I cannot change it, because I don't know how use Gmax.

If someone is a gmax champion, I can export the VC file in .3ds, with modelconverterX; There is another part of the code in this mdl file to change (about the throttle, to have a realistic A/THR operation like the real aircraft. I have the code to replace, but I don't understand GMAX.

@ Airbus Fan : Only the Takeoff, and the third first climb step (until 10000 feet) perf code works perfectly. I am writing the climb part above 10000 feet. Cruise, Descent and approach are not started.

The Flight plan edit tool to create SID and STAR, is completed at 90%.

barrykensett

Post by barrykensett »

I am trying to use this aircraft, have carefully read the installation instructions but I cannot get the overhead panel either by clicking the icon or shift+5 so cannot get started. After loading the aircraft the first time I select OH I get briefly a black background where the panel should be which then goes out.
I have tried reloading the aircraft. The OH panel is there OK in my FSX default A321.
Can anyone give me a hint?
Thanks
Barry
www.a320sim.com

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Hi Barry,

I don't know what's happens, but try to re-install the aircraft. This a32x serie has been downloaded more than 50000 times on avsim and flightsim and your are only the second user to have this problem.

Check also you Flight simulator version that must be SP2 or acceleration pack.

Francois

martinoelge

Post by martinoelge »

i'm the 3rd!

FSX- Acc-Pack, Win 7 64bit

I've (re)installed nearly all of your A3XX Versions, none of them work...
All i can use is the ACJ A320 Megapack, -> http://fsxluchoals.blogspot.com/
in which i installed the original Liebe Panel... without any problems..

Martin

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

The stefan liebe panel has no link with the overhead. The Overhead is the default A321 of FSX. I have change only the bitmap of the bleed rotative selector, according the position with the VC (position auto and shut was inverted on the FSX A321). This is me who have made many change in the overhead xml gauge, for the bleed, pumps, crossfeed ......

Are you sure that you have follow the installation instruction ? and no mixed files with a original project airbus or FSX A321 ? the .cab, aircraft.cfg, panel.cfg and A321_interior.mdl are specific for my versions. YOu must install the whole package.

If yes, I have no idea where is the problem ... I am sorry. While I had developed these aircrafts, they have been tested by dozen of simmers on the french forum pilote-virtuel.com and nobody had this problem, and with the hundreds of mail that I have received since 4 months about the serie, just one person has this problem.

Sorry . I have no solution.

Tell me :
- the type of aircraft (A318 or 319 320 or 321)
- the version of the panel (in the panel folder, there is a file "version panel.txt"
- the name of the .cab file in the panel folder
- the date of the .cab file
- and post here the content of your panel.cfg file.

It must be a key conflict...have you FSUIPC ?

martinoelge

Post by martinoelge »

Yes, i followed the Installation instructions exactly. i read it more then twice...

The last airplane i installed was:

1. pa320fd_v3_302581
2. the panel version is 3.05
3. the name of the .cab file is A320_FD.cab
4. the date is 07.07.2012
5. the content of my panel.cfg:

Code: Select all

// Original Panel By Stefan Liebe
// Modified , adaptated and improved By Francois Dore with  permission
// FD_Vnav.xml is © Francois Dore 2012
// Fd_fuel_system is © Francois Dore 2012
// final script in autopilot.xml is © Francois Dore 2012
// Panel version = 3.05 pour A320-v3 - 27 juin 2012

[Window Titles]
Window00=MAIN PANEL
Window01=RADIO STACK
Window02=GPS
Window03=THROTTLE
Window04=OVERHEAD
Window05=GEAR
Window06=CLOCK
Window07=ECAMS 2
Window08=PFD FULL SIZE
Window09=MFD FULL SIZE
Window10=ECAMS FULL SIZE
Window11=ECAMS 2 FULL SIZE
Window12=MINI PANEL

[Window00]
file_1024=airbus_a321_panel_background.bmp
file_1024_night=airbus_a321_panel_background_night.bmp
size_mm=1024
position=7
visible=1
ident=MAIN_PANEL

gauge00=A320_FD!altimeter_backup,     		676,505
gauge01=A320_FD!annunciator_panel_1,  		 24,357
gauge02=A320_FD!attitude_backup,      		651,628
gauge03=A320_FD!autopilot,            		677,346
gauge04=A320_FD!hsi_backup,           		517,609
gauge05=A320_FD!ias_backup,           		581,506
gauge06=A320_FD!A_PFD,                  		23,521,215,214
gauge07=A320_FD!A_MFD,                  		264,521,215,214
gauge08=A320_FD!A_ECAMS, 				788,521,215,214
gauge09=A320_FD!A_PFD_MFD_SEL_PANEL, 		470,345
gauge10=SimIcons1024!ECU Icon, 			790, 745
gauge11=SimIcons1024!Overhead Icon, 		812, 745
gauge12=SimIcons1024!Kneeboard Icon, 		834, 745
gauge13=SimIcons1024!ATC Icon,       		856, 745
gauge14=SimIcons1024!Map Icon,       		878, 745
gauge15=SimIcons1024!GPS Icon,       		900, 745
gauge16=SimIcons1024!Radio Icon,     		922, 745
gauge17=SimIcons1024!Other Controls Icon,     	944, 745
gauge18=SimIcons1024!Engine Instruments Icon,   966, 745
gauge19=SimIcons1024!Clock Icon,     		988, 745
gauge20=n_number_plaque!n_number_plaque,        258,429,67,19

[Window01]
size_mm=246,296
position=8
visible=0
BACKGROUND_COLOR=16,16,16
ident=RADIO_STACK_PANEL

gauge00=A320_FD!popup_radio, 0, 0

[Window02]
size_mm=456,378
window_size=0.5
position=8
BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0
VISIBLE=0
ident=GPS_PANEL

gauge00=fs9gps!gps_500,            0,0

[Window03]
size_mm=279,479
position=0
visible=0
BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0
ident=THROTTLE_PANEL

gauge00=A320_FD!A_POPUP_ECU, 0, 0

[Window04]
size_mm=761,354
position=2
visible=0
BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0
ident=OVERHEAD_PANEL

gauge00=A320_FD!popup_overhead, 0, 0

[Window05]
size_mm=252,277
position=7
visible=0
BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0
ident=MISC_POPUP_1

gauge00=A320_FD!A_POPUP_GEAR,0,0

[Window06]
size_mm=105,105
position=6
visible=0
BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0
ident=270

gauge00=A320_FD!popup_clock,0,0

[Window07]
size_mm=514,270
position=7
visible=0
BACKGROUND_COLOR=0,0,0
ident=200

gauge00=A320_FD!A_POPUP_ECAMS_SCREEN_BEZEL_SMALL,	256,0 
gauge01=A320_FD!B_ECAMS2,				277, 24,215,214

[Window08]
Background_color=0,0,0
size_mm=341,353   // 1024,768
position=6   // 0
visible=0
ident=500

gauge00=A320_FD!popup_pfd_mfd_screen_bezel,	0,0,341,353     //0,415,341,353
gauge01=A320_FD!A_PFD,  27,24,289,289  //26,441,289,289

[Window09]
Background_color=0,0,0
size_mm=341,353   // 1024,768
position=7
visible=0
ident=501

gauge00=A320_FD!popup_pfd_mfd_screen_bezel,	0,0,341,353     //341,415,341,353
gauge01=A320_FD!A_MFD,         27,24,289,289      		//367,441,289,289

[Window10]
Background_color=0,0,0
size_mm=341,353  // 1024,768
position=8
visible=0
ident=502

gauge00=A320_FD!popup_pfd_mfd_screen_bezel,	0,0,341,353   //683,415,341,353
gauge01=A320_FD!A_ECAMS, 		27,24,289,289		//707,441,289,289

[Window11]
Background_color=0,0,0
size_mm=341,353  // 1024,768
position=8
visible=0
ident=503

gauge00=A320_FD!A_POPUP_ECAMS_SCREEN_BEZEL,	0,0,341,353 	//683,415,341,353
gauge01=A320_FD!B_ECAMS2, 		27,24,289,289		//707,441,289,289

[Window12]
position=7
size_mm=530,260
child_3d=1
background_color=0,0,0
ident=MINIPANEL
gauge00=A320_FD!popup_pfd_mfd_screen_bezel,		0,   0, 260, 260
gauge01=A320_FD!A_PFD,                  	       23,  18, 215, 214
gauge02=A320_FD!popup_pfd_mfd_screen_bezel,	      262,   0, 260, 260
gauge03=A320_FD!A_MFD,                              285,  18, 215, 214

[VCockpit01]
size_mm=1024,1024
pixel_size=1024,1024
texture=$A321_1
background_color=0,0,0
visible=1
gauge00=A320_FD!popup_overhead,			1,1,761,354
gauge01=A320_FD!hsi_backup,           		859,735,114,135
gauge02=A320_FD!B_ECAMS2,				2,356,283,282
gauge03=A320_FD!A_ECAMS, 				2,639,283,282
gauge04=A320_FD!attitude_backup,      		858,518,105,104
gauge05=A320_FD!annunciator_panel_1,  		574,412,438,103
gauge06=A320_FD!ias_backup,			4,941,79,79
gauge07=A320_FD!altimeter_backup,			91,940,79,80
gauge08=A320_FD!popup_radio,			765,114,246,296
gauge09=A320_FD!A_POPUP_ECU, 			576,517,279,479
gauge10=A320_FD!popup_clock,			859,626,105,105
gauge11=A320_FD!A_PFD_MFD_SEL_PANEL, 		765,1,207,110
gauge12=A320_FD!A_PFD, 				287,357,283,282
gauge13=A320_FD!A_MFD,				287,640,285,285
gauge14=n_number_plaque!n_number_plaque,                574,360,89,25

[VCockpit02]
size_mm=512,512
pixel_size=512,512
texture=$A321_2
background_color=0,0,0
visible=1
gauge00=A320_FD!A_POPUP_GEAR,			19,12,252,277
gauge01=A320_FD!autopilot,     			19,297,339,110
gauge02=A320_FD!A_SFCC,				0,0,1,1
gauge03=A320_FD!A_AUTOFLARE,			0,0,1,1
gauge04=CALLOUT_SOUND!dsd_xml_sound3, 0,0,0,0, ./Sound/CALLOUT_FD/Sound.ini
gauge05=A320_FD!A_CALLOUT,      0,0,1,1
gauge06=A320_FD!FD_Vnav,		0,0,1,1
gauge07=A320_FD!FD_Fuel_system,		0,0,1,1

[Default View]
X=0
Y=0
SIZE_X=8192
SIZE_Y=3250

[Color]
Day=255,255,255
Night=200,200,200      //255,255,255
Luminous=147,64,64
My FSX A321 is unmodified, perhaps there is another file overwriten, which is in use by your panel?

The very last chance to test is to reinstall my whole FSX... but please, this will last hours of discjockeying...

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

Thanks martinoelge.

all seems ok. I am sorry, I don't see the reason why that's donoen't work. There is a mistery !. Check your keyboard shortcut .....

Like I tell you before, I have receipted hundreds of mails, with sometimes someone who have a small problem, but this was often a problem of installation or when people have keep the default flight of friday harbor which give a brutal engines shut down after takeoff, but I have already solved these small problem. The aircrafts series even work with P3D.

Also, if your default flight is "Friday harbor "with the ULM, chage it for a default flight created with an aircraft on the ground, with engines stopped. My be this overhead bug comes also from this situation

Francois

Brunchy

Post by Brunchy »

Hello Francois,
I have a problem with the virtual cockpit and the panels. Sometimes when i open the overhead panel or the GPS it look like this:
And sometimes when I change the camera back to Virtual Cockpit the Insturments look like this:
My second question: When i am on the ground and i have 0% N1 with no parking brake the plane begins to roll and it accerlerates slowly to 30knots. Do you know why?
I hope you can help me.
Sebastian

PS: Sorry for my bad english (i'm from germany)

barrykensett

Post by barrykensett »

OK chaps I have fixed mine.
I deleted all other PA aircraft
I removed and re-installed SP1 & SP2
Re-installed the A320
A320 overhead now works properly so problem was my end. Sorry I did all the changes at one go so don't know which fixed it (bad trouble shooting I know - sorry)
This was a test on my desktop while searching for a good model. I am now going to load this into my full size sim - this should be interesting!
Barry
www.a320sim.com

Brunchy

Post by Brunchy »

Hi Barry,
How can i re-install the SP1& SP 2?