KLAX for x-plane (and possibly for MSFS too)

tramkp888

KLAX for x-plane (and possibly for MSFS too)

Post by tramkp888 »

hello, i would like to represent you my KLAX project in development-my group is ALSG and we aim to make detailed airports. but because of MSFS community is friendly-er then the .Org in my opinion, i hope one day someone can help convert the scenery for x-plane too. an freeware alternatives.

now on with the pics!!! :D

esg

Re: KLAX for x-plane (and possibly for MSFS too)

Post by esg »

That looks very nice.

szpirogyra

Post by szpirogyra »

was that static ac? will it be free? will the default FSX traffic work with it???

tramkp888

Post by tramkp888 »

currently for x-plane, and no that is not static AC it is a legal conversion of hiroshi's 777

Flightsimmer

Post by Flightsimmer »

szpirogyra wrote:was that static ac? will it be free? will the default FSX traffic work with it???
The fsdt klax is real nice, for fsx and fs9. Definitely worth the money.

tramkp888

Post by tramkp888 »

yup it is, i intend this scenery to be a freeware alternative the that scenery for msfs and a KLAX scenery for x-plane. except i dont know anything about developing for MSFS

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Hi tramkp888, I think your scenery is awesome and would be most welcomed in the msfs community. Well, to be honest, I think that the most difficult part is learning to model rather than compiling in a sim or another, so, even though I've never gave modeling a try, it shouldn't be difficult.

Keep up the nice job mate.

Regards