help with my virtual cockpit?

Venjs

help with my virtual cockpit?

Post by Venjs »

hi airbus this is an a320 series
anyone can help me about this project?..
how to make it a virtual cockpit in game?
how to add panels?and gauges?
how to animate those knobs, selector, switches, rudders, pedals and etc...
soon it will be full virtual cockpit or project will stop...

no problems with model at all as many pics from internet..

an update

fdd_fr

Re: help with my virtual cockpit?

Post by fdd_fr »

Hello,

This is your job ? if yes, great job. But A32x VC exist already. it should be a good idea to build a A380 VC for FSX ! because, it doesn't exist in Freeware and I am ready to adapt my panel to the A380. My panel can manage all Airbus switches .

Keep your work.

For information to build VC, go to FSdeveloper website forum; Best programmer and modeler are on this forum : http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/forums/modeling.62/

I dream of a A380 VC (full FSX compatible). If you want start a project with me, I have the knowledge for gauges and panel, but not for VC modeling......

The320Pilot

Post by The320Pilot »

fdd_fr wrote:Hello,

This is your job ? if yes, great job. But A32x VC exist already. it should be a good idea to build a A380 VC for FSX ! because, it doesn't exist in Freeware and I am ready to adapt my panel to the A380. My panel can manage all Airbus switches .

Keep your work.

For information to build VC, go to FSdeveloper website forum; Best programmer and modeler are on this forum : http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/forums/modeling.62/

I dream of a A380 VC (full FSX compatible). If you want start a project with me, I have the knowledge for gauges and panel, but not for VC modeling......
Well, we have the freeware A32x old version VC. It'd be nice to see the new version of the cockpit for FSX, the one that has the larger PFD, ND and ECAM.

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Check your private messages.

ruccid

Post by ruccid »

Hey, I've been looking for an A321 sharklet model with a VC. Isn't the A32x designation used for the newer sharklet models? Where can I find a sharklet model created with a VC?

Thanks!!!

The320Pilot

Post by The320Pilot »

ruccid wrote:Hey, I've been looking for an A321 sharklet model with a VC. Isn't the A32x designation used for the newer sharklet models? Where can I find a sharklet model created with a VC?

Thanks!!!
A32X, at least in this forum, refers to the whole A320 Family, sharklets and non-sharklets.

speedbird

Post by speedbird »

This looks amazing! Great job bud!