fdd_fr

Re: A Sneak Peak Into The Future...

Post by fdd_fr »

Good job. Do you make all A380 ECAMS ?

chris34

Post by chris34 »

Hi,

It is a work in progress, but the plan is that most if not all of the ECAM's will be functional, along with new updated checklists and possible emergency checklists (some, not all obviously). Also planned are some small updates to the PFD and ND, along with some Upper ECAM updates and added functionality of the systems (APU, rudamentary cabin pressure, electrics are planned)

wyzx01

Post by wyzx01 »

Good job!
Can you convert A380's MDL into MDL9 or MDLX with separate EXT model and INT model?

fdd_fr

Post by fdd_fr »

wyzx01 wrote:Good job!
Can you convert A380's MDL into MDL9 or MDLX with separate EXT model and INT model?
I think that is impossible without the original Gmax file.

You cannot uncompile a MDL file.

I don't know who has realized the A380VC, but only the author who have the .3ds file can do the job.

I dream of a FSX A380 VC ! I dream to adapt my FMC and gauges to A380; and chis34 will be the good guy to create gauge bitmaps.

There are many modelers who create airplanes, but not enough who want work on VCs. it's a shame, because it lacks a lot of VC in the FSX freeware community. My panel has the code to control close to all aircraft systems (bleeds, hydraulics, fuel,, firing...) but I don't know how to build a VC ;( ;(