Project Airbus P3D V4 - Dynamic Lighting

OmniAtlas

Project Airbus P3D V4 - Dynamic Lighting

Post by OmniAtlas »

Hello -- any plans to add dynamic lighting to the PA external lights?

Thanks!

Flyer10

Re: Project Airbus P3D V4 - Dynamic Lighting

Post by Flyer10 »

It's there, but the lights are pretty poor, especially on asphalt. They are usually pointing at the ground so you need to press crtl, shift and NP8 to move them in front of the aircraft.

I installed xenon lamps and they light up the runway much better, the dynamic lights are worse than car headlights.

OmniAtlas

Post by OmniAtlas »

Flyer10 wrote:
14 Nov 2017, 14:24
It's there, but the lights are pretty poor, especially on asphalt. They are usually pointing at the ground so you need to press crtl, shift and NP8 to move them in front of the aircraft.

I installed xenon lamps and they light up the runway much better, the dynamic lights are worse than car headlights.
Hi Flyer10 - what xenon lamp addons are you using? Is this 3rd party software or have you managed to reconfigure the aircraft lights using the additional functions found in P3D v4?

Thank you,

Ben

Flyer10

Post by Flyer10 »

I did get these but managed to find a way of getting dark nights with clouds not visible while still being able to see landing lights at night. I think it was URP.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads ... lights-30/ but this is only for non DL lights. I wish there was a landing light brightness adjustment in the options.

Sorry for going OT.