PA380 and PSS 340 panel

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
nickb84

PA380 and PSS 340 panel

Post by nickb84 »

Hi all,

For a long time I have been trying to get this to work and after reading a scattering of posts over the net and various forums including here and I thought it might be possible, but I'm running into a problem which I can't seem to overcome.

As the title of this post suggests I have downloaded and trying to merge the PA380 with the PSs340 payware panel which I have had for years.

I am only really interested in a 2D cockpit so thought this might be perfect. Generally I have managed to do it and tried playing around with FDE and cfg settings but my panel always seems to have distorted/misaligned and has a lot of blacked out areas where the windows should be? Have attached a couple of pics so you can see. If I drag the panel window down you can see the outside works so it's like the panel screen over the front windows?

Anyone tried this or seen anything like this?
Nothing I change or try seems to change this at all.

Have come across a few issues with the PSS panels before and have always managed to overcome to merge with better looking or newer models.

Still have the 330 panels working with some of the POSKY 330 a/c.
I know officially mergers are not supported but wondered if anyone had any ideas or experience in getting this to work?

Would be great if anyone has any thoughts

Cheers
Nick

ImageImage

DerekH

Re: PA380 and PSS 340 panel

Post by DerekH »

Which sim are you trying to do this in?

Cheers,
Derek