Panel issues

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
Cortez

Panel issues

Post by Cortez »

I appreciate all your hard work that you have done with the Airbus series. Sure is a shame to see you all go..
But your creations are still gonna live on! And again, I appreciate it and thank you :)

I understand support is limited, and this may possibly fall under that "limited" category.

I reformatted my HD not too long ago, and with it went my PA/Wilco merge. I did successfully merge the two aircraft together, and had success with it the first time. But today I downloaded the IAE model, and a Taca paint in hopes of flying MSLP-KSFO today. I used the same merge I used before, but I had one small issue. Certain buttons/switches weren't working, IE the IRS, and the Engine ignition/crank switches. I understand that the Wilco panel isn't a product of yours, but maybe you can shed some light and possibly have a solution for this?

Thanks for reading at least!

-Luis

(btw, the banner above "What used to be a leading freeware flightsim design group," kills me :/)

esg

Re: Panel issues

Post by esg »

What did you do to merge the two?