A380 problems :(

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
anels9

A380 problems :(

Post by anels9 »

Hi, I've got a few problems concerning the A380's fde. Every time I fly the aircraft no matter what the payload,furl or weather is as soon as I put it on 8 or 16x speed it start an up and down motion and keeps happening until I either crash or reach the stars. Could anyone help please?

Regards Alex.

airplan3z

Re: A380 problems :(

Post by airplan3z »

flying on real world weather??, happened to me, not an A380 problem, it's the weather updating and you gotta keep pushing "B" to fix to altimeter, go search up how altimeters work and what they are. There's not solution, since i got active sky i haven't experienced this anymore.

bang_amin

Post by bang_amin »

It is the bug of FS's autopilot, IIRC. Try to fly at 4x instead next time...

Brett-Hill

Post by Brett-Hill »

This is a problem with pretty much all aircraft for fsx (including default). I vaguly remember the problem in fs2004 and 2002 aswell

jupp44

Post by jupp44 »

@anels9:
i use to climb to a certain altitude, set weather to nice weather and activate 16x time then. when i reach my designation i switch back to normal speed and activate real weather. try that to avoid bouncing

i have got another problem:
each time i land on an airport (e.g. eddl) with lufthansa a380 i cannot request taxi to gate. sometimes i can taxi to parking. i have added gate and cargo parking types to the aircraft.cfg

[fltsim.0]
title = Airbus A380-841 Lufthansa (wingview)
sim = PA380
model = vc
panel =
sound =
texture =
kb_checklists =
kb_reference =
atc_id = D-AIMA
atc_airline = Lufthansa
atc_flight_number = 380
ui_manufacturer = Project Airbus
ui_type = A380-841
ui_variation = Lufthansa
ui_typerole = "Commercial Airliner"
ui_createdby = "Project Airbus"
description = Project Airbus presents the Airbus A380-800. Features include dynamic wingflex (with input from several new variables), accurate LAF simulation, parallel bogies, drooping control surfaces, hardcoded double strobes, and over 40 other custom xml parts. Visit us at http://www.pairbus.com.
atc_parking_types = Gate,Ramp,GA
atc_parking_codes = DLH

what can i do?

jupp44

Post by jupp44 »

the engine sound doesnt end after i turend the engines off

Ghostmaster

Post by Ghostmaster »

I found out it only happen to aircraft with Autopilot launch,the climb speed automatic turn 1800f/m when we select the altitude. For example,when i increase the altitude on autopilot panel,the climb speed will automatic turn into 1800f/m. When you fly with 16x,the autopilot will try to adjust the trim to maintain alt with setting 1800f/m on climb speed. That cause your plane bouncing.
Try increase airspeed and alt. for example 500knots at 32000feet.