Wing Lights (wingflex)

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
cervino

Wing Lights (wingflex)

Post by cervino »

Hi,

I'm a great fan of Project Airbus aircrafts. I have only a small "problem". Strobe lights and Nav lights on the wing tip are in my opinon to big. As far as I know if a aircraft have wingflex the wing lights are no more "normal" effects because of the changing position. My questition is, is it possible to change these lights? On the screenshots these lights looks smaller and therefore more realistic.

Thank you in advance for qour help,
Chris

PS: I use FS9 and prevailing A319 and A321

Steve

Re: Wing Lights (wingflex)

Post by Steve »

If I remember right, these are hard coded into the model, so no way to change them out. I have been wrong before though.

Derek Mayer

Post by Derek Mayer »

You can change the look of the lights, to a limited extent, by downloading a replacement halo.bmp texture. Many comprehensive environment upgrades contain a replacement halo.bmp as well, so it might take some trial and error to find one you like. Note, changing this bitmap will also affect the look of many other lights, such as those at airports.

iFlyEurope

Post by iFlyEurope »

cervino wrote:Hi,

I'm a great fan of Project Airbus aircrafts. I have only a small "problem". Strobe lights and Nav lights on the wing tip are in my opinon to big. As far as I know if a aircraft have wingflex the wing lights are no more "normal" effects because of the changing position. My questition is, is it possible to change these lights? On the screenshots these lights looks smaller and therefore more realistic.

Thank you in advance for qour help,
Chris

PS: I use FS9 and prevailing A319 and A321
hi,
This is what you want http://www.shockwaveproductions.com/sto ... avelights/ :p

cervino

Post by cervino »

My problem is solved due to your hints. Thanks to all