A321 long takeoff roll

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
Channing Black

A321 long takeoff roll

Post by Channing Black »

Thanks PA for your AMAZING A321. I'm flying it right one :D. I'm so glad I'm using this one than the IFDG model. I have one question though. I noticed that the aircraft has a long takeoff roll. It won't rotate until at least 150knts on 20 degree flaps. Also, the aircraft has a slow climb. I usually have to "take a break" at 25,000ft to let the aircraft regain speed so I can continue to climb to my cruising alt. Am I doing anything wrong? Or is that how the aircraft is.?

P.s The wing flex is awesome.

transavia

Re: A321 released!

Post by transavia »

Channing Black wrote:Thanks PA for your AMAZING A321. I'm flying it right one :D. I'm so glad I'm using this one than the IFDG model. I have one question though. I noticed that the aircraft has a long takeoff roll. It won't rotate until at least 150knts on 20 degree flaps. Also, the aircraft has a slow climb. I usually have to "take a break" at 25,000ft to let the aircraft regain speed so I can continue to climb to my cruising alt. Am I doing anything wrong? Or is that how the aircraft is.?

P.s The wing flex is awesome.
yeah about the takeoff and climb, its really anoying. I can't flew from ehrd with my a321... In the 'real world' makes 747's a take off on ehrd.

Channing Black

Re: A321 released!

Post by Channing Black »

I wonder what that is.

esg

Re: A321 long takeoff roll

Post by esg »

Check you're not overweight, trim

Channing Black

Re: A321 long takeoff roll

Post by Channing Black »

esg wrote:Check you're not overweight, trim