wing view

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
American398

wing view

Post by American398 »

hey guys, just recently discovered you guys and installed the A320 for FSX, well then i saw that big huge hole and then downloaded the FSX model update and that fixed the problem, there is only one thing, where did the wing views go? before I installed the model update I had wing views, now when I install the update the wing views are gone, is there a way to get them back?

Steve

Re: wing view

Post by Steve »

If you are talking about the camera views, they are listed a few topics below this one.

American398

Post by American398 »

no, its when i am sitting in the 2d cockpit and push the 1 or 3 button to look back.

Derek Mayer

Post by Derek Mayer »

If I recall correctly the wingviews were removed in the FSX models in order to allow users to users to merge the default FSX A321 VC. I don't use FSX so I don't remember exactly but that seems to ring a bell.

Steve

Post by Steve »

Sorry to report, wing views are gone in FSX.

Thickfog

Post by Thickfog »

You can add wing views in FSX (and off course you can add default A321 virtual cockpit)just using a proper camera definition in the aircraft.cfg ;)

sknepper

Post by sknepper »

Check this out http://www.pairbus.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=53. It should help your wingview problems in FSX. ;)