Airbus A320 light problem

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
babayt

Airbus A320 light problem

Post by babayt »

I have a light problem with airbus a320 on the wing.I did everything but could not get the results.Please help me what can I do for ???

Steve

Re: Airbus A320 light problem

Post by Steve »

What kind of light light problem? Did you put the effects in the effects folder? I believe the lights are coded into the model.

babayt

Post by babayt »

Strobe and navigation lights not work.Yes I put effects but does not change anything.

Movieman162

Post by Movieman162 »

Actually i have had the same problem, downloaded the ac.7z installed all the effects but nothing, they are working as i get the new touchdown fx but nothing else.

sknepper

Post by sknepper »

Do you chaps have A2A Redux lighting installed by any chance? I had a similar problem once, can be caused by 3rd party add-ons. My sollution was to reset the fs.cfg file back to the original. With FSX to rename it (backup as you may want some settings back) then start FSX up again. With FS2004 it is with the option safe-startup. You will get a fresh new one and all your default flights will be gone but you can always put that back. And the lights should then work again.