Release Team Project Airbus A380

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
FsMisturado

Release Team Project Airbus A380

Post by FsMisturado »

Hello to all users and staff. Today, I came here to make an announcement to staff on the Project Airbus Airbus A380 upgrade. I am always present at the forum and the website and I was very happy to hear that the update of the Airbus A380 had left over when I downloaded the base pack, came to me a little letdown. I noticed some mistakes and missed a few things and found it a bit strange. First, when I downloaded the texture of Airbus for the A380, I was very confused because I realized that there was a model "Project Airbus A380-862" as the painting and pointed to my knowledge, there is a model "62" only " 61 "and with that statement, I thought it better to install in the folder Project Airbus A380-861 which worked more that resulted in more than a disappointment: I had no 2D panel. This resulted in a second found. I also noticed a small disruption in the name of textures. In the old model, you put the entire name of the organization and more texture, example: Airbus House (wingview), which passed a degree of professionalism right away and now the new model, the name of the textures are as follows: Airbus House (VC, VAS) which leaves an impression of a certain laziness and lack of professionalism by using abbreviations instead of full name. Another thing I noticed is that when I open aircraft.cfg, the data does not appear textures installed as before which makes the editing of some data and even the textures unofficial facilities, which many users do for their own consumption. I really like the Project as Airbus and manufacturers have you as my favorite, I think it is my duty I contact them for fixes not only for me but for all who love this beautiful aircraft.

--------------------------------------------

Errors should be corrected:
Remove the pulp of the Airbus A380-800 Base Pack, since all that is it, as it has in other folders, being unnecessary the existence of the same.

Add or correct the model exists "Project Airbus A380-862"

Add a 2D panel

Correct the name of textures rather than abbreviations for full names.

Make a short tutorial teaching how to install textures use the same outsourced without installation of officers.

-------------------------------------------

I hope to correct the models and they do not get upset with me, as I admire you for your work and you would not want to cause a malaise netra us. Hugs from Brazil!
Last edited by FsMisturado on 23 Aug 2011, 18:08, edited 1 time in total.

Tom Collins

Re: Release Team Project Airbus A380 (Urgent)

Post by Tom Collins »

Hopefully this is largely the result of poor translation but it seems your attitude stinks.
FsMisturado wrote: --------------------------------------------

Errors should be corrected:
Remove the pulp of the Airbus A380-800 Base Pack, since all that is it, as it has in other folders, being unnecessary the existence of the same.

Add or correct the model exists "Project Airbus A380-862"

Add a 2D panel

Correct the name of textures rather than abbreviations for full names.

Make a short tutorial teaching how to install textures use the same outsourced without installation of officers.

-------------------------------------------
Not a single one of those is an "error". Merely something you'd like to see, none of which "should be corrected". Abbreviations are used as the fields displayed in the FS9 menus are too short to show the full variant names, so this option was chosen after consideration, not the result of laziness.

You haven't bought a product from us, you've downloaded some software that we've offered the community for free after 1000s of combined hours of hard work, and as such you have no right to make "urgent" demands of the team. I suggest you think again before being so rude in the future.

xparamorex316

Re: Release Team Project Airbus A380 (Urgent)

Post by xparamorex316 »

I think this was the work of bad translation.... I don't think anyone is crazy enough to come on here and say something like that...

FsMisturado

Re: Release Team Project Airbus A380

Post by FsMisturado »

Sorry everyone, I'm not rude, I just did not know how to speak what Tom said ;( I just want to see these things mean. I can not speak English, I just used Google translator and I do not know how the text was in English. I did not want to cause any discomfort. I looked for the best words to describe my request, I was careful, but I do not know how to speak English, do not know what key he was ;(

FsMisturado

Re: Release Team Project Airbus A380

Post by FsMisturado »

I love all the aircraft and work you do, I'm a fan of you. The A380 of you is my favorite aircraft in Flight Simulator so I wanted to see it complete, you know? Sorry me Pairbus Team :(