fsx texture bug with a321 2.1

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
lordsniper

fsx texture bug with a321 2.1

Post by lordsniper »

Hi, I just saw that you released the a321 2.1, which I found awesome and really, Thank you for your work, it has absolutly nothing to envy to aerosoft's buggy a32x serie, which I recommend to anyone not to buy it because of the joystick and autoland bugs...

I own and Play on FSX, I installed the air france GTAM a321-211 (awesome livery, thanks to the author), with the VC, and custom TSS sound but I always have an annoying bug :

- Everything look good and work fine during flights , but sometimes, randomly or in the menu, the texture on the engines and on the tail change and become like this and it stays forever, I have to reinstall everything... :

Anyone can please help me ? I merged the default a321 VC so I followed this tutorial, and It worked successfully :

http://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showthrea ... irbus-A3XX

Ah I know that the P-airbus team do not support officialy FSX so this message is directed to the community, I don't want to bother the team^^

Thanks

esg

Re: fsx texture bug with a321 2.1

Post by esg »

Trash A321_1_T.dds and A321_2_T.dds, they conflict

For future ref you should only copy the textures that begin with "Airbus_A321"

lordsniper

Re: fsx texture bug with a321 2.1

Post by lordsniper »

thank you very much esg :)