Gauges problem

Forum rules
Community-driven support for Project Airbus aircraft only.

Please read the pinned topics and search the forum before posting to make sure your question's not already been answered.
bliblobla

Gauges problem

Post by bliblobla »

hello to all
I use gauges projectairbus but I can not have the same gauge as the image below, how to please it's been over a month since I can not

PS: I do not want gauges vasFMC
project airbus gauges:

gauges in my simulator:

HELP ME PLEASE

esg

Re: Gauges problem

Post by esg »

Youve not used the installer, you need to add 'PAgauges' (sans the inverted commas) to the title in the Aircraft cfg for the E/WD

The MFD's in the previews were just static images, we replaced them with Ken Mitchell's 'MCDU' for the release

Marius

Post by Marius »

hey there, i have the same problem with the black display. In my VC there are all displays black, i like to use vasFMC 2.1 in the VC, but i dont know why. I have search the whole internet, but there is no manual, how to bring the vasFMC in the Pairbus A380 virtual cockpit... the PA gauges are working, so i think its an vasFMC problem, or my knowlege is badly, like my english... :D

peace Marius

Alexis

Post by Alexis »

Download VASFMC's .gau version and place the .gau file in FS9's gauges folder.

Marius

Post by Marius »

Hi @ all. I have installed vasFMC gauges and now the displays are able to use. The vasFMC folder is in the FS9 mainfolder. Can i copy the vasFMC folder in the Pairbus A380 folder to make it easier for the FS to load or show the displays faster?
When i program the CDU, it stop work after a few minutes and the display stay black, the other displays too.

I was sooooo happy, after install, but now im just angry and frustrated...

Hope u can help

Derek Mayer

Post by Derek Mayer »

No, the vasFMC subfolder must be in the main FS9 folder.

The screens freezing is a bug with vasFMC, unfortunately there is no official fix for this as far as I know.

Marius

Post by Marius »

Ok, thanks, im waiting.... maybe someone fix this problem in a few day or weeks...

GaryG

Post by GaryG »

Marius wrote:Ok, thanks, im waiting.... maybe someone fix this problem in a few day or weeks...
Well, wait not...it won't be fixed. VAS has shutdown